Lisa - real_magick

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

something_new
Posted: Mar 16 2008, 09:09 PM

I just want to say that this seller is awesome! I purchased a djinn from her and I it is one of the first authentic items that I own besides items from Gwen. She answers all questions and is very friendly! I highly recommend her to everyone. Yay Lisa!!
:wub:

mindsfire_123
Have to second that something new, bought my first spirits off Lisa and she was so helpful and friendly, answering roughly a million of my questions, responding usually within a few hours and always so seemed happy to help. She in fact was even the one to tell me about this sight when i had concerns about another seller i had bought from! Can not recommend her highly enough she is truely a wonderful person.

albanygang
I recently purchased this djinn from Lisa http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=025
and she really has blown me away. On the day that she arrived my ten year old daughter (who knew nothing of this djinn) asked to talk to me on my own. I took her aside and she said to me that she had heard laughing while she was alone in her room like as if they were standing next to her. That evening on going to bed all the upstairs lights blew - and no that never normally happens. I was quite concerned especially for my daughter because I obviously want her left out of my activities, and after that it never happened again. Either the djinn read my concern and stopped or she had just wanted to make herself known. I have only had her with me for a few days but already I have felt a lot of changes so I am really impressed. Because she is a creature who operates within certain guidelines I have to be very careful, however because she is so obviously powerful I find it quite natural to give her the respect that she deserves.

My verdict is a big thumbs up to Lisa. She is definitely up there with the greats, Dee Dee,Magnolia, Wintermournings etc.

I am also awaiting a vampire spirit which should be with me in a week or two.

Will keep you posted. :)

spiritsearcher
Well I have to say this as well..
I find lisa's recharge bags work awesome...I own 7 so far with a couple more to come..I may even purchase more as they are so helpful in giving my spirits a place to recharge.
Her lucid sachet's smell awesome..No dreams yet, But soon Im sure..
I will update you when I receive my chakra ring so I can hardly wait..
Good work Lisa..

:D

mane79nll
Her lucid dream sachet is also g8. I have been having dreams that awesome.
The best thing is the price is affordable. :)

queniecups
yes thumbs up from me too. The sanguine i bought from her is fab and her recharging bags which are so cheap but very powerful are gr8.

Q

topazz
Q: mind me asking, with regards to the vampire, do you get as much connection as you do with Gwen's items? Just wondering as i keep watching her items and i know one is going to come and bite me :unsure: :rolleyes:

Thanks hun x

queniecups
Hi topazz, he doesnt give as many signs as the strigois and lone vamp but he is a powerful presence, and appeared to me in a dream about 2 weeks after i got him. He just makes me feel safer.

Q,

topazz
Thanks for sharing, hun x

suziiboo
My

Thumbs up go to lisa. I love her she has given me a great genie. mental dreams from that dream sachet. Last night i actully seen my water nimph and a fairy. Whoope. and Hera!! Yayy. Also i would say her Chakra ring does wonders. i love her. I cant wait till she does the love spell for me.
dog and jane im so please for you. and every one else who has bought from her.

Lisa never leave ebay :lol: :lol: :P

Suzie.

Marc
new here
new here
Zodiac:

;) Lisa is GREAT! I bought my Ghul from her and he helped me find a
well paid job! GO LISA!!!!!

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

I see she has another primal djinn up for auction. I would say that a djinn like this is the way to go if you are really looking for something very powerful and very active, but it is not the sort of entity that you can lord it over. You need to approach them with genuine respect because you really dont want to tee them off. I dont find that side of things hard because I find her presence extremely powerful and very very benevolent. Being respectful of her feels quite natural. Well that is my take on it, but I would really love to share notes with anyone who wins this one.

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I was considering that Djinn, and still am but just curious how he would react and get along with all my spirits...

-Faeries
-Efrits or Ifrit
-Devata's
-Ilmu Khodams
-Djinn/Genies

I dont want a Djinn/Genie that would try and over power the others and want more attention...
I think I will ask Lisa about this and post back...

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

i think they'll get along fine.

but I think you're suposed to separate dark from light...?

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Cryptic_twilight313 wrote:i think they'll get along fine.

but I think you're suposed to separate dark from light...?

I keep my efrits at 1 part of the room and the others at the other end...

:D

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

that sounds good? :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

spiritsearcher wrote:I was considering that Djinn, and still am but just curious how he would react and get along with all my spirits...

-Faeries
-Efrits or Ifrit
-Devata's
-Ilmu Khodams
-Djinn/Genies

I dont want a Djinn/Genie that would try and over power the others and want more attention...
I think I will ask Lisa about this and post back...
Yes I think I have a problem in this area. These elemental djinn are gods to the everyday djinn and I believe that mine are totally cowed by her. I am not convinced that she is being a bully or anything but it is like an entry level clerk at Microsoft finding that they are sharing an office with Bill Gates. They feel so intimidated that they are unable to express themselves or be themselves. I think that is what is going on. All of a sudden I am not getting any manifestations from my other djinn. I do believe though that they can still fulfill wishes and do their work.

Of course I have no "proof", but that is my gut feeling. I dont believe that the elementals are "dark" djinn. Unlike dark djinn it is not about getting kicks from doing nasty stuff. In their own way these guys are very very ethical and straight up, they just dont take any crap off anybody. I think that their attitude is that they know their power, they really want to help, but they demand that you show a bit of respect. I dont find that unreasonable.

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Yes I also have and sense good vibes from her items and excellent communication with her buyers. Blessings WJ

Many Many Blessings
WJ
alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Well, if anyone has read my post, my Djinn that I got from her is really easy going and easy to bond with. He's the one that I lost and she rebound him for me. My Djinn is a Marid, and he's got quite the sense of humor. When I first got him and was taking to him, a very humerous picture of a two headed monkey with bouffant hair popped in my head. It was like he knew that I would think it was funny. I don't know, you had to be there I guess:) As far as a seller, she's great. Very helpful, quick to reply to questions, and just a great person.

Blessings to all Leigh

Return to “Sellers You Love”