Sensing evil in meditation

Midnightalice
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello. <3

A couple years ago, I used to meditate daily without protection and before I had my spirit family. During one of my meditation session, I sensed what felt like pure evil running down my spine. I don't know how to explain it, it just felt like pure evil had energy you can feel. Anybody experiences something similar to this? What do you think it could be? Possession? Sharing of energies with another being?

I breathe deep into the ground, and it resounds into the depths of the Earth.
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

I never experienced that but I didn't know that a person can sense evil while mediation.

Midnightalice
neophyte
neophyte

I didn't know either until I experienced it. Interesting experience though. Before that incident during bedtime, I heard a demonic sounding voice so clearly you would have thought he was there next to you whispering in your sleep. Ever since, I never had anything creepy like that happen really.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Do you banish and shield before meditation? If not, it sounds like it's time to start. 0_0

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

It isn't that difficult. Keep meditating. When something weird and bad seems to happen, don't take it seriously. Note it as a distraction and gently put your mind back to work on meditating.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Bumping!

4 years ago, before spirit keeping, i could not even close my eyes to mediate,
while i was in my room or couch trying to enter in a trance like state through meditation, i could feel a "lion like" or rather a predator like energy, it was there waiting for me to close my eyes and attacks me!

Of course all of this was based in my fear of the unknown, and this entity/spirit or whatever have take advantage of this to creep me out! ( i think it was feeding on my fear!)

I knew nothing about protection, and was thinking all of this was my mind going crazy...when my companions came to me, it have just stopped...something was there, trying to prevent me to have a higher consciousness of myself!

Midnightalice
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for sharing your experiences,Chouki! I think it was also taking advantage of your fears too. I do shielding nowadays and ask for extra protection from my spirit family, lesson learnt, although that hasn't stopped me from seeing random visions! 1ak

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Midnightalice wrote:Thanks for sharing your experiences,Chouki! I think it was also taking advantage of your fears too. I do shielding nowadays and ask for extra protection from my spirit family, lesson learnt, although that hasn't stopped me from seeing random visions! 1ak
Hello Midnight!^^
Me too, i still see flashes of lizard eyes, or snake eyes while meditating, it appears out of the blue or sometimes looks like crocodile eyes,hehe, but now i am not scared anymore, it just comes and go!^^

Midnightalice
neophyte
neophyte

Chouki wrote:
Midnightalice wrote:Thanks for sharing your experiences,Chouki! I think it was also taking advantage of your fears too. I do shielding nowadays and ask for extra protection from my spirit family, lesson learnt, although that hasn't stopped me from seeing random visions! 1ak
Hello Midnight!^^
Me too, i still see flashes of lizard eyes, or snake eyes while meditating, it appears out of the blue or sometimes looks like crocodile eyes,hehe, but now i am not scared anymore, it just comes and go!^^

goodness, that's amazing experience! I love seeing random faces. I once had a face that was blue and he was determined. Popped in so clearly lol :)

What other experiences in meditation you used to get from the past, Chouki?

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

When i meditate i now sometimes see very faint images but not evil so far from what i can tell

Return to “General Questions”