wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:This is the sweetest thing I've ever read and congrats to the little one : ) may you and your family continue to have lives lead by love and magic xoxo
HI AriesStarChild,
Thank You so Much for sharing your warmth & excitement with me. I will certainly continue on my path of Love & Light, gently guiding as we stroll . I'm so Excited & I can't say it enough... <3

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

HeartTale wrote:so young and she gets her own spirit so blessed <3 wonder what spirit she will get.please share!there will be lots of time working with spirit.
Hi HeartTale,
She is young only,- 5, but she's ready. I speak about the fae all the time . We even got her , her very own "faery garden Mushroom house" to grow pretty flowers in during Christmas. You know , from the huge Toy chain store, where Everyone is a Big Kid! -Even Me (: She's so excited to get a surprise and now she's asking is it in the mailbox yet Nanny? Nope not yet...Maybe tomorrow ?

Warmest Wishes<3
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

wishing apon a star wrote: <3 My Granddaughter is 5 now! I can't believe how much time has gone by that she is 5 !! At bedtime it's our time to tell such Great Stories as She's the Faery Princess and she goes off having a really nice adventure. Normally my storytelling includes each member here at home and her "poppy" is the Dragon who protects Her castle. *~Snickers* Except for that one time I made his role as a Unicorn ! & Her Mommy-(my daughter) is the Queen Princess nearly every time. *smiles* . I always include a mermaid friend and a unicorn friend into these stories I tell. I love these bedtime stories ! It's just a nice way to include all the magic and wonderment into a child's life.

The other day I ordered her very first Faery & Unicorn from the "Spirits for Kids" Section of the shop ! These will be figurine's -statue's for her to see and hold.

I'm so Excited because she knows I always speak about the Faery's and Unicorns . Plus she Really wants to have her OWN Faery, Unicorn and a Dragon -(which I still need to do a Dragon order LOL )

I'm Super Excited and I Can't Wait for her little packages to arrive !!!! :faery: ::uni::

What type of dragon does she want? 1s

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I just checked the order statues and it is a Flower Faery coming her way ! It's such a blessing to me that I was shown when I asked the other day!! She was born of the Lilly (My wedding flowers were the Stargazer Lily -my fav!) She is full of Spunk, energetic,bubbly, as well has a refreshing energy that helps lighten the mood away when feeling down. And enjoys spending time with you!

This is another Best Friend Match I can Feel it !

Gentleangelwhisperer,
She loves our bedtime stories where "Poppy" is the castle Dragon...So I was thinking "Golden" as her first. But too soon . She needs to get accustomed to this new energy and bonding process first.

Warmest Wishes<3
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Her little Statues came in ...She got mail ! I explained ,Since they are made of Glass it is very delicate and not toys to play with .She is not to happy about that part ! So I made her a deal and said I will get "Plastic" ones she can Really play with. I knew they we're glass statues and explained it all how they we're going to stay and LOOK so cute in my China cabinet but I think she changed her mind LOL . Later on when things calm down in the house we will sit holding them again ...No playing..just holding (:

She is So Very Excited to have them finally here where she can see a physical statue . I placed them in the China cabinet where all our "special" glass statues are to be adorned!

Warmest Wishes<3
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Yay! <3

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

wishing apon a star wrote:Her little Statues came in ...She got mail ! I explained ,Since they are made of Glass it is very delicate and not toys to play with .She is not to happy about that part ! So I made her a deal and said I will get "Plastic" ones she can Really play with. I knew they we're glass statues and explained it all how they we're going to stay and LOOK so cute in my China cabinet but I think she changed her mind LOL . Later on when things calm down in the house we will sit holding them again ...No playing..just holding (:

She is So Very Excited to have them finally here where she can see a physical statue . I placed them in the China cabinet where all our "special" glass statues are to be adorned!
Does she know yet that her gift is more than just the statues? That she has her very own spirits too? 1h

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Gentleangelwhisperer,

Yes she knows !
I explained it in such a gentle , delicate manner to her THAT it is a "spirit" that Not everyone "see's" them But I know with practice She Will be able too in time. I didn't feel it necessary to call it a vessel -the statues, rather called it "their home" but yet still very delicately said, her new friends will always be with her and follow her to her house, school, etc. I had asked CH to bind them to her (: My daughter was aware of that So I thought it would be ok.

As not to make such a huge thing of a full description of everything I'm trying to help nature, I kinda gave a gentle basics since she's only 5. I'd rather not with her going to school and all, have some other child saying Spirits aren't real. I explained it's kinda like having a Special Secret that only a few know like her Nanny , her Mommy and her Aunt and Uncle So-in So's. That they are REAL and her Nanny's see's them.

Everyday she will sit with me and I will help her connect to her bonding of new friends -No mouth speaking...LOL

Warmest Wishes<3
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi You All,

Today while driving home after picking up my little GrandSprinkle I asked her if she had any Faery dreams? She said She Did .. It was So Cute!!

There was a Rainbow and her Faery with flower's all over the place . They had a party she said (:

How Exciting !! <3

Warmest Wishes<3
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift