wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

<3 My Granddaughter is 5 now! I can't believe how much time has gone by that she is 5 !! At bedtime it's our time to tell such Great Stories as She's the Faery Princess and she goes off having a really nice adventure. Normally my storytelling includes each member here at home and her "poppy" is the Dragon who protects Her castle. *~Snickers* Except for that one time I made his role as a Unicorn ! & Her Mommy-(my daughter) is the Queen Princess nearly every time. *smiles* . I always include a mermaid friend and a unicorn friend into these stories I tell. I love these bedtime stories ! It's just a nice way to include all the magic and wonderment into a child's life.

The other day I ordered her very first Faery & Unicorn from the "Spirits for Kids" Section of the shop ! These will be figurine's -statue's for her to see and hold.

I'm so Excited because she knows I always speak about the Faery's and Unicorns . Plus she Really wants to have her OWN Faery, Unicorn and a Dragon -(which I still need to do a Dragon order LOL )

I'm Super Excited and I Can't Wait for her little packages to arrive !!!! :faery: ::uni::

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

YAY!!!!!

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks Alys (: I can not tell you the Joy & Excitement with lots of Love, I have to share with my little GrandSprinkle, then her very own little toe now stepping on this wonderful journey <3 It gives me Pure Joy . I can't wait for her order adoption to arrive in the mail.

Warmest Wishes<3
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That is so exciting!!! , does your granddaughter know about your order? What a wonderful gift for her!!!

Can she see your spirits?

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Gentleangelwhisperer,

Yes my GrandSprinkle knows "Something" is coming through the mail for her, But she doesn't know what it could be. I know, I'm like really bursting out my seems here ! Truly I am !!

She's never came out and said Nanny I see "something" do You? But she is very interested in my Selenite wands that charge my goodies in the kitchen ! She is SUPER Drawn to them ! So I gave her one and explained about it connects to her Special Angel . Like I said, she never came out and said she "see's" something and doesn't know how to explain it or anything like that.

That doesn't mean she can't see , it just means she never asked us about what she see's. All in due-time (:

Warmest Wishes<3
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

wishing apon a star wrote:Gentleangelwhisperer,

Yes my GrandSprinkle knows "Something" is coming through the mail for her, But she doesn't know what it could be. I know, I'm like really bursting out my seems here ! Truly I am !!

She's never came out and said Nanny I see "something" do You? But she is very interested in my Selenite wands that charge my goodies in the kitchen ! She is SUPER Drawn to them ! So I gave her one and explained about it connects to her Special Angel . Like I said, she never came out and said she "see's" something and doesn't know how to explain it or anything like that.

That doesn't mean she can't see , it just means she never asked us about what she see's. All in due-time (:
I bet she can see/sense something...children are more open and receptive than adults 1h

Id love to know her reaction when her little parcel arrives and you tell her about her special new faery friend 1ey

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Gentleangelwhisperer,

Oh I know children are more in tune with all their surrounding's then they say. My home is nearly 99.99999% White Arts and I know they love to play with her Astrally because "They" Show me. She, herself has shown me by Astral Projection too. It's going to be a beautiful journey for sure. I'm so Very Excited for her to grow into herself as the tiny years grow bigger! With Gentle guidance , she will Blossom so Beautifully on this Magickal Journey.It's all about the Love and watching them grow !

Warmest Wishes<3
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well the other night I asked during meditation what kind of Faery will my GrandSprinkle be receiving the answer:....A Flower Faery showed herself to me .She showed herself by opening up a flower bud and there she stood all blossomed <3

Now I really can't wait to see what comes to my littlest love !
I'll confirm with her package (:

Warmest Wishes<3
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

This is the sweetest thing I've ever read and congrats to the little one : ) may you and your family continue to have lives lead by love and magic xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nuoyu

so young and she gets her own spirit so blessed <3 wonder what spirit she will get.please share!there will be lots of time working with spirit.

Families within hearts linked
\:* Love Magic and Guardians Family are best!Forever family ancestral
Fly to Destiny!

Return to “Faery”