new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Larkspur
Zodiac:

I know a Fallen Angel who fell for multiple reasons, not just one thing lead to it.

She distanced herself from all but her partner due to mistreatment in heaven. She was an Angel of Death and her partner an Angel of Abomination, for her to better grasp death she spent a lot of time watching and conversing with humans.

She started to fallen for one yes and kept him from dying on multiple occasions, because he was young and vibrant and yes because she loved him. So when the war began and she was promised to be allowed to walk among them if she fought against the other side she was happy to.

She fell because of abuse and mistreatment mostly but also wonder and curiosity of humans. She didn't actually fall for her love because she knew those of earth would not embrace the ones who turned from heaven.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Larkspur wrote:I know a Fallen Angel who fell for multiple reasons, not just one thing lead to it.

She distanced herself from all but her partner due to mistreatment in heaven. She was an Angel of Death and her partner an Angel of Abomination, for her to better grasp death she spent a lot of time watching and conversing with humans.

She started to fallen for one yes and kept him from dying on multiple occasions, because he was young and vibrant and yes because she loved him. So when the war began and she was promised to be allowed to walk among them if she fought against the other side she was happy to.

She fell because of abuse and mistreatment mostly but also wonder and curiosity of humans. She didn't actually fall for her love because she knew those of earth would not embrace the ones who turned from heaven.
I see ... Angels tend to not fall easily for humans but i had the impression that he could fall for me literally but i'm against the idea because in the end being an angel is all he may have (it's basically all his life) ; he would have not accepted totally to be a fallen one . I do not have any more messages coming from him by the way.
But i sense him sometimes like he's still here .

Return to “Angels”