I need testimonies (if possible)

User avatar
Nienna
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 8:07 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I need testimonies (if possible)

Postby Nienna » Fri May 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Hello ,

I write here because lately i have been interested by fallen angels and how they fall more precisely . I wanted to know if you heard about angel falling for women in this century ?

I would like to know if people with fallen angels may share their story of how they have fallen (with their permission) ?
Did they had repercussions of their fall ?

I don't know why but i have the impression that someone send me a message to be interested on this subject.



kenxu
new here
new here
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 3:32 am
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: God
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: God

Re: I need testimonies (if possible)

Postby kenxu » Sat May 06, 2017 6:02 am

Why not get a binding yourself, get the conjurer to bind a talkative one, then you can ask them yourself? Use pendulum, ouija, telepathy, some ghost communication apps, etc



User avatar
Nienna
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 8:07 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Re: I need testimonies (if possible)

Postby Nienna » Sat May 06, 2017 2:35 pm

kenxu wrote:Why not get a binding yourself, get the conjurer to bind a talkative one, then you can ask them yourself? Use pendulum, ouija, telepathy, some ghost communication apps, etc


Everything seem simple as you say that . :)
Well , i am not practicing pendulum or ouija as i find it dangerous in my opinion and i don't adopt a spirit/entity just to know something .



User avatar
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 15179
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 5:19 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels

Re: I need testimonies (if possible)

Postby Huffette » Sat May 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Nienna, it sounds as if you have a fallen angel calling out to you. Why not look and see if one jumps out at you. If it does, then that angel is calling out to you. He or she can give you the answers you seek and be a companion for you at the same time. If it is a calling, it will continue and get stronger until you either answer the calling or tell it no.


Image
Huffette
Mommy to three haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

User avatar
Nienna
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 8:07 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Re: I need testimonies (if possible)

Postby Nienna » Sat May 06, 2017 6:36 pm

Huffette wrote:Nienna, it sounds as if you have a fallen angel calling out to you. Why not look and see if one jumps out at you. If it does, then that angel is calling out to you. He or she can give you the answers you seek and be a companion for you at the same time. If it is a calling, it will continue and get stronger until you either answer the calling or tell it no.


I had dreams recently really vivid where a man appeared and he had huge wings , it was a really good sensation and energy , Very very loving . In another one he was hugging me and it was more intense (nothing sexual).
On the first one he said "I wish i could soil you , my Love" and on the second one i heard "I am a true angel not fallen yet , I could for you."

I felt that he was clearly not a spirit and that he's energy was not unknown to me ( maybe years ago before doing spirit keeping , i don't know..) .
So with these messages i wondered if it's possible that an actual angel could fall for a human?

I'm really confused because an angel falling for me , i don't understand why me?



User avatar
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 15179
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 5:19 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels

Re: I need testimonies (if possible)

Postby Huffette » Sat May 06, 2017 7:06 pm

Maybe you have something special about you, like a hidden gift or something. Maybe you can ask and find out the reasons behind the dreams.


Image
Huffette
Mommy to three haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

User avatar
gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 455
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:58 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: I need testimonies (if possible)

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Sat May 06, 2017 8:20 pm

Nienna wrote:
Huffette wrote:Nienna, it sounds as if you have a fallen angel calling out to you. Why not look and see if one jumps out at you. If it does, then that angel is calling out to you. He or she can give you the answers you seek and be a companion for you at the same time. If it is a calling, it will continue and get stronger until you either answer the calling or tell it no.


I had dreams recently really vivid where a man appeared and he had huge wings , it was a really good sensation and energy , Very very loving . In another one he was hugging me and it was more intense (nothing sexual).
On the first one he said "I wish i could soil you , my Love" and on the second one i heard "I am a true angel not fallen yet , I could for you."

I felt that he was clearly not a spirit and that he's energy was not unknown to me ( maybe years ago before doing spirit keeping , i don't know..) .
So with these messages i wondered if it's possible that an actual angel could fall for a human?

I'm really confused because an angel falling for me , i don't understand why me?


https://shop.creepyhollows.com/-IF-YOU- ... STING.html

You could use this listing and describe everything in detail in the notes section and have magnolia and ash bind that particular spirit for you



User avatar
elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:15 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one

Re: I need testimonies (if possible)

Postby elena.rose » Thu May 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Nienna wrote:Hello ,

I write here because lately i have been interested by fallen angels and how they fall more precisely . I wanted to know if you heard about angel falling for women in this century ?

I would like to know if people with fallen angels may share their story of how they have fallen (with their permission) ?
Did they had repercussions of their fall ?

I don't know why but i have the impression that someone send me a message to be interested on this subject.


I have two of them & they dont regret falling, it makes me really sad because both of them where doing what was right to them my FA B was just trying to save a doomed human & my other FA A fell because he was fighting against the other side due to disagreements with how stuff was being ran, I hope this helps <3



User avatar
Nienna
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 8:07 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Re: I need testimonies (if possible)

Postby Nienna » Fri May 12, 2017 6:07 pm

elena.rose wrote:
Nienna wrote:Hello ,

I write here because lately i have been interested by fallen angels and how they fall more precisely . I wanted to know if you heard about angel falling for women in this century ?

I would like to know if people with fallen angels may share their story of how they have fallen (with their permission) ?
Did they had repercussions of their fall ?

I don't know why but i have the impression that someone send me a message to be interested on this subject.


I have two of them & they dont regret falling, it makes me really sad because both of them where doing what was right to them my FA B was just trying to save a doomed human & my other FA A fell because he was fighting against the other side due to disagreements with how stuff was being ran, I hope this helps <3


Thank you so much to give me your testimony . You know for me it seem not fair that they could fall because they're too attached to humans being and how there is disagreements . But well it's how it works for them .. It's good that they do not regret :D



User avatar
elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:15 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one

Re: I need testimonies (if possible)

Postby elena.rose » Fri May 12, 2017 6:41 pm

You are very welcome ❤ 1s




Return to “Angels”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests