Dream Designer Bag- Freebie from 10th april

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I have the Dream Designer Bag since one week under my pillow with my "wish" written on a paper, like it was written in the instructions, but until now it didn't work out.
Does someone of you have the Dream Designer Bag and can share their experiences? :)

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Do you have a link to it in the shop so that we can see which binding you mean?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:Do you have a link to it in the shop so that we can see which binding you mean?
Unfortunatly, it was a bogo on this day and I can't find the listing in the shop.
It is reffered as "BOGO-CONJURE-0407-AC" on the bill.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Has your wish manifested yet?What class is your dream bag binding?

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Your post reminded of a wishing Box I got as freebie with one of my orders. Didn't use it all and actually don't know where I put it.
But I wonder how does these things work. And how long it takes for wishes to manifest using such items?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote:Your post reminded of a wishing Box I got as freebie with one of my orders. Didn't use it all and actually don't know where I put it.
But I wonder how does these things work. And how long it takes for wishes to manifest using such items?
IMO, it really depends on probability. The more likely a wish or want can be fufilled without using magic the faster the result, magic just speeds up the outcome. If what your wishing for has to move around a lot of pieces to align you with what your asking for it could take awile, a long while. And sometimes what we want just isn't going to happen in the way we want it too, so if what you're asking for doesn't come after a determined period of time, it might be best to rework and approach from a different angle.

To me wish magic is a magnetic energy. You set an intention and the energy works on drawing it to you.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:Has your wish manifested yet?What class is your dream bag binding?
I think the class is 5. I have it under my pillow and since I opened this thread, I never changed the dream wish, but unfortunatly it doesn't seem to work for me :/

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was actually wanting to ask about the difference between a wish being granted by a spirit and one being granted by a spell -- or in this case; the box or the bag.
I can understand how spirits help but what about the box? How does a wish manifest when we write it on a piece of paper and place it inside?
But perhaps this is a question for another thread :)
And I'll re-read the links darkwing posted too. I've read it before so maybe re-reading it will give me an answer or clue.
Thanks everyone:)

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I guess this one is about this listing (newly offered today):
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/dream-de ... g-bag.html

It does say "The changes you requested will manifest according to your Destiny."

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”