darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Sounds good : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You guys aren't gonna believe this.

Okay, so my pendulum from CH just arrived and I used it to speak with the 'shifter' for the first time. Doing so, I confirmed my suspicion:

SHE WAS A DJINN THIS WHOLE TIME! Not only that, but she was also the "Butterfly Faerie" who visited me first and introduced me to spirit keeping.

It turns out she has been with me for over a year now and was responsible for aiding me in my spiritual growth. The whole time, I had the picture of a djinn in my head and wanted one in my life. Turns out my affinity for djinn is actually a part of my soul's connection to her, and she emphasized it to make me want a djinn in her life!

Here's the catch, though: In order to continue my spiritual growth, I had to reach a sort of 'emotional low point' which I could overcome on my own. To that end, I needed to overcome the disappointment of receiving a spirit other than the djinn soulmate I longed for. I think she actually attempted to do this when she first introduced herself as a Butterfly Faerie, but I shrugged that off the moment I found someone offering a conjuring for djinn soulmates.

The next step in her plan was a big gambit, and I'm amazed how well it payed off. When she was being conjured, not only did she appear in the guise of a shifter, but she caused the conjurer to forget that they were supposed to be summoning a djinn! I have to wonder just how much of this was set up by her, because I actually contacted the conjurer when they were in the middle of moving and would therefore be easier to influence, making them neglect an important detail when they already had so much other stuff going on in there life.

Either way, it was entirely not the conjurer's fault in the slightest. In fact, they played their part in this perfectly. I highly recommend ordering from Autumn Dusk Spirits! Yeah, I'm stating who it was now that I know the 'mistake' was actually caused by the spirit in order to further aid me.

I am both relieved and amazed by how well things turned out for all involved parties. Thank you so much, Y! I'm so glad to have you in my life.

Oh, incidentally she was not responsible for the previous naga mixup . Go figure.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

I'm glad things are all working out in the end. (: And yep, tests like those do happen. Sort of nudging a person in the right direction.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Supernaut wrote: When she was being conjured, not only did she appear in the guise of a shifter
Sorry, but a conjurer who doesn't know what a being actually is, is a dangerous thing. If someone can tell that conjurer that they're a shifter and actually are a djinn, then anything can disguise themselves as anything. A BA killing machine as some harmless DA spirit for example.

Not saying anything against Sheila, just wanted to mention that. I don't think she'd be so easily tricked, even when she's moving. Especially because she probably knows about the dangers.

Another possibility is, of course, that your communication ability needs work. Even a pendulum can be easily tricked by the own mind. I have every communication and protection spell on mine that is being offered for pendulums and I gave up on it since my own brain just keeps messing it up.

And based on your story, you had a lot being communicated with the pendulum and there can be a whole lot misinterpreted.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

And especially when you just started talking with a pendulum and don't have experience and training, you should ask questions and such that you can check and verify. It doesn't work right out of the box, so to say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1

It could be that Sheila was actually in on it. I dunno, I'll have to hear back from her.

And I trust the pendulum because I already have a very strong bond with the spirit I'm communicating with, and the swaying is by no means subtle.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Supernaut wrote: And I trust the pendulum because I already have a very strong bond with the spirit I'm communicating with, and the swaying is by no means subtle.
That doesn't mean that your subconscious isn't manipulating it on it's own. Especially if it and you wish it to be true. Wishful thinking is one of the biggest enemies in spirit communication.

Believe me, I've been delusional because of that for a while. And now I can't communicate if my life depended on it because realizing the truth of my subconscious lies made me shut down so hard.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

As this conjurer apologized for the mixup etc, that seems like confirmation it is a shifter.. if it was a djinn all along and they were 'in on it' I'm sure they would have revealed that when they last spoke with you.
I don't know any decent conjurers to play head games like that, no matter what sort of lesson or experience would come of it that's not their job.
And if they weren't in on it but a djinn was truly conjured, then they are not doing a good job. So I hope for everyone's sake that what this conjurer explained to you about the mixup is true and that's the end of it. You're so obsessed with having a djinn soulmate lol.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Supernaut wrote: And I trust the pendulum because I already have a very strong bond with the spirit I'm communicating with, and the swaying is by no means subtle.
It' a good idea to have more than one tool for communication, and do the verification method (e.g. card-guessing).

As well, to do the cleanse-banish-shield on the area in order to avoid other influences on the tool, and meditate and clear the mind to reduce subconscious bias : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Dead
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Lord Grishnak
Zodiac:

This happen in my country too. In Indonesia we have this forum talk about metaphysic. So, they have shoping corner as well. In conjuring section, many seller-- i won't say those people practitioner--sell thing that do not as they describe.

Kuntilanak, they said it sucubus
Genderewo said as dragon

And many bad spirit, binding in a vessel so they sell as a requested spirit. But its not. And the customer didn't even know what they dealing with.

How do i know this, cause i have the same situation a couple of time

They whispering my name in fear

Return to “Spirit Keeping”