anybody had any expeirences with the toshka vamps listed?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

badblood wrote:Do share your experiences when they arrive ;)
Seconded. Congrats on your new spirits! I'm really interested in toshka vamps now, and would love to hear your experiences.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

Might as well throw in my own 2¢ LOL...

I currently have two Toschka vamps and both are badass, watchful and beautiful. One looks like Taylor Swift and the other has a stunning gypsy-goth look. They have a certain old world charm to them that I like.

One is more about being a magical teacher of sorts while the other is more of a leader type with certain spirits. Both are protective and "watcher" like for the most part. I highly recommend them for any spirit keeper especially those who don't know where to start with vampires, they're perfect for the first time vampire keeper. Yes they are dark, but mine have been so easy to get along with and are almost always putting me before anyone else including themselves.

The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
badblood wrote:Do share your experiences when they arrive ;)
Seconded. Congrats on your new spirits! I'm really interested in toshka vamps now, and would love to hear your experiences.
Haha my response was perfectly timed I guess. ;)

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

BUMPING!
This is a very old topic but i feel no need to create another one, so i will write my experiences here!^^

Well, beginning of April month CH did a Easter Sale and of course i have jump in to stalk around,lol!
Once more i was looking for a Gold Dragon when i saw the last 3 Toshka vamp listing...
I have saw this listing before but it was always empty, i felt so lucky ...and here we go to bring a new friend in our family!^^

I have just asked if that was possible for my vamp to be a male, and also someone not too much jealous, we never know,lol!^^

Here is when it becomes interesting, is the end of the January Month, i was a little obsessed about vampire magic, reading what i could and find on the net, and working with mines to better exploit
the knowledge my friends can already offer at home...but i didn't knew why, "something" was missing...

With this in mind, please read my Toshka Vamp info:
SANGUINE VAMPIRE, MALE. HE IS TRANSYLVANIAN AND IS FROM THE AD 2ND CENTURY. HE HAS BROWN HAIR, HAZEL EYES AND OLIVE SKIN. HE IS DARK, CUNNING AND VERY CRAFTY. HE IS POWERFUL AND IMPRESSIVE IN MANY FORM OF MAGICK AND POSSESSES INCREDIBLE KNOWLEDGE OF ANCIENT VAMPIRIC RITUALS AND PRACTICES. HE IS ENGAGING, BOLD AND OUTSPOKEN...

OMG, CH and Toshka have just found me the perfect guy, i was astonished when i have read his info,
My elder vamps felt overjoyed by his presence and they have been exchanging knowledge since then,haha!
I have NEVER tell CH i was looking for someone to help me and my companions with vampire magic,
impressive!

Also, his presence was felt really strong right way, first night he came home (he is bridged to me)
during 3 hours i felt horrible because of his dark energy, i couldn't sleep and i knew right way someone was doing magic on me, first i thought i was under attack , it was strong, my hubbi calmed me down telling me to relax, that was just our new friend be binding to me, phew!

After that, lots of twitching, my veins felt like moving/jumping, specially on my neck, shoulders,legs i was trembling and vibrating like a crazy, got nauseous and couldn't do anything else then stay at my bed waiting for the binding to be done, luckily, it was during the night and i was doing nothing at home,LOL!

Once it has finished, that was complete calm again, and in 48 hours i receive"H" info, holy macaroni,
that was incredibly intense!

Now he is quite, and i still don't work with him, not directly, he is just watchful and come and go as he wish, i am waiting to have a better bond, just giving offerings and talking to him,hehe!

I have saw him in a dream already, like always, amazed here, the color of his hazel eyes is like mixed with gold, (still drooling!haha)
Till now he doesn't feels very talkative so i live him alone,but my first elder was like that, now he comes every single day to say hello and put his 2cents in everything i do,haha!

I hope there will be other testimonials about Toshka work, till now it is going amazing at home,hehe!

Real4everHP
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I received mine yesterday, so we’re still in early days. I ordered her to be bound to spirit from day one, since thats what I do with new spirits & spells (there’s enough vessels in this world already!).

Basically, the reason why I decided to adopt a Toschka Vampire, was how Magnolia described them - in particular the part about them being able to work through the keepers body. This ought to add an extra layer of protection. Having been a victim of kidnapping and torture and still living under severe threats, I seriously feel the need to bring my spirit-protection into the physical world as well.

I was honestly hoping for a female - not so much for the sexual allure, but mainly because since the kidnapping/torture-session I’ve had a serious issue with being around ‘strong men’. So exactly as I had hoped, she came as a female with a description which, amongst other things, stated that “SHE IS SKILLED IN MANY FORMS OF MAGICK AND IMPARTS INCREDIBLE WISDOM CONCERNING MYSTICISM. SHE IS INCREDIBLY DARK AND CAN BE VICIOUS AND MERCILESS AGAINST ANY WHO MEAN YOU HARM.”

Exactly what the doctor ordered, so I couldn’t be happier 1tu

She arrived sooner than expected for a custom order, but there ya’ go. Manifestations has been subtle so far; First, when I had to choose a candle for her welcoming-ceremoni I didn’t have one in her color (orange for Sanguines..), so I asked her to guide me to choose from the ‘stock’. I felt a distinctive pull towards a purple candle - one, that will burn for apprx three days or so, so thats what she got.

I talked to her a couple of times during the day, but my spirit-listening abilities are a bit off so I haven’t a clue what she said in return.

At night I had a very interesting vampire dream, though I forgot the details soon after I woke up. I also asked her (in partnership with the Bronwyn) to wake me during the night, while it was still dark, so I could gaze in my crystal ball - and she did. As I tried to ‘cheat’ myself out of getting up, I was bounced back awake until finally I surrendered and got up. Nice spirit-work there!

Its only the second day since her arrival and the welcoming-candle is still burning, but I certainly have high hopes for this one.

Batgirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Aradia Rue
Zodiac:

I have had frequent days of hip/lower buttock pain for a long time before getting my toschka vampire. I recently had a "dream" where I caught my vampire lounging on the bed next to my hips. He was softy licking blood off my sore hip and butt cheek. He had stubby whiskers on his face and my pores were bleeding from so much whisker rubbing. I knew he was trying to "fix" my aches and then delighted in getting a little treat. He looked up at me.. caught. I said "I'm sorry you are hungry. While I don't generally allow feeding from me, if you ask, I may allow periodically. Here, I offer you what is mine to freely give." I then held out my wrist. He looked at me with wide eyed surprise and smiled. He did not take my wrist. I woke up,checked, no bleeding. I have since had no more hip/buttock pain. I think he was fixing my aches. This was a dream, as I was asleep....but I don't think so.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I purchased a toschka vamp a few days ago! It wasn't planned at all.

I saw a bunch of non reloadable debit cards in my room. I knew some had little money, a dollar or less. Then I thought I'd try them for CH gift cards though I didn't had in mind I'd get spirits. I've stopped ordering from CH since August 2016.
So I tried all the cards and in total I had $10 gift certificate. Not bad I said lol

With the ongoing sale and the extra coupon from the newsletter, I thought I'd get something nice from the website like readings or spells.
But I found myself checking the spirits section. I thought maybe a custom conjured mermaid or merman would be nice. I was reading the listings until I reached the Toschka listing. I got so curious.

In 2015 I did order but then I canceled it. I wasn't not ready for DA and I only had angels at that time.
Now it's different. I felt so excited and decided to get one. I placed the order without any specifications of gender or qualities. I just want the perfect one to come to me. I got Class 5t2. Again I thought not bad lol

When I put it in the cart I said: "well now I have my Toschka vamp" and wow! An energy surged through me and my sight got blurry a bit!! There's someone indeed calling for me!
I had unknown male and female spirits talking to me weeks ago. The female one said she'll come back later but didn't. Maybe one of them could be the vamp. I don't know but I'm very excited!

I had two nice freebies and I used my points to get some services. Going through the order process brought me so much memories of 2015 when I first started.
So yeah - that's the story lol I'm waiting for my vamp and I'm just so excited to see who they'll pair me with!

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I'm watch for these to come back in stock.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I wonder if we can get a toschka vamp to be bind via a Triumvirate? I know the vamp after the recommended bonding time will be bound directly to the body -- but can it be done firstly as a Triumvirate, instead of the normal binding? I know the conjurer is Toschka, not CH, but I'm asking for the possibility.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

After I've bonded with mine I add them to my triumvirate.

Return to “Vampire”