Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: May

I just wanted to share my recent experiences with my dragons. Just recently, I just got a baby black dragon. I think she just learned how to blow fire which she is quite amuse at. So she has been blowing fire at my other spirits and at me. At a result of this, one of my faeries started to scold her about this since it is not polite to be blowing fire at other people. My baby black dragon ended up toasting her. My one fairy just shook herself and was back to her original self though. This is when my adult purple dragon step in and was like she needs to be trained by her and my other adults dragons. My one fairy was like that is for sure! I bet she was relieved that I've adult dragons here that are willing to teach my baby black.
Another experience deals with my gold dragon. She encountered this youngish turquoise dragon on the astral realm a bit ago. I think she found him to be a bit rough on the edges since I had a vision of him in handcuffs. This morning, my gold dragon was in the dragon realm. She spotted this turquoise dragon there. So he started to ran away from her. He was telling the other dragons there to get our of his way. So the other dragons there had a puzzle look on their faces, wondering what was going on. Eventually my gold dragon caught up with him. So right now, they are sitting at my kitchen table. My gold dragon is reading a newspaper while this turquoise dragon looks annoyed to be here. I think they may be waiting for someone to get here.

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

That sounds awesome :) I just got a baby alien dragon from removed by moderator So i bet my adult dragons will think he's a pain :)

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
neomax5sg
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf

Wow, I waiting for my baby energy dragon from Toni. What awaits brings an element of chaos to me?

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Wow, your gold dragon reading a newspaper? meaning she was actually holding the newspaper and turning the pages? can spirits really do that? O.O

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

AlejandroMEX wrote:Wow, your gold dragon reading a newspaper? meaning she was actually holding the newspaper and turning the pages? can spirits really do that? O.O
They can read the etherical "body" of the newspaper. My spirits tend to do that, too. Especially with books.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:
AlejandroMEX wrote:Wow, your gold dragon reading a newspaper? meaning she was actually holding the newspaper and turning the pages? can spirits really do that? O.O
They can read the etherical "body" of the newspaper. My spirits tend to do that, too. Especially with books.
cats_and_spirits wrote:

By Etherical body you mean they can read the "inside" of the newspaper/book ? sorry im new to all this, i asked my dragon is she would like me to get her a book in English because all my books are in Spanish and then immediately after i said that i saw a quick silverish flash of light, i think she said yes

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

AlejandroMEX wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:
They can read the etherical "body" of the newspaper. My spirits tend to do that, too. Especially with books

By Etherical body you mean they can read the "inside" of the newspaper/book ? sorry im new to all this, i asked my dragon is she would like me to get her a book in English because all my books are in Spanish and then immediately after i said that i saw a quick silverish flash of light, i think she said yes
I think so, yes. I'm not 100% sure, but my spirits read the books in my mother tongue without having problems. They just "read" the meanings of the sentences...I'm not 100% sure how exactly it works. I just know that they can read most stuff.

mayelin
new here
new here

I'm suppose to be getting two baby dragon entities tomorrow also. So that should be interesting. I'm sure my adult dragon spirits would love to help raise them especially my gold dragon since I'm getting visions of my gold dragons taking care of them, like giving them baths. The babies look annoyed to be in the bath tub though. It really helps that she is just a motherly dragon. She keeps everyone focus and on track and makes sure that we are taken care of, including me which I need.

mayelin
new here
new here

So I just wanted to share this cartoon since baby dragon reminds me of my baby black dragon. I think this cartoon is cute and funny.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bwQbEdVhSRs

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Baby dragons are so awesome! I just adopted triplet orphaned pink dragon princelings and they are so fun! The eldest is kind of the peacemaker, he's very proper and likes to make sure the rules are followed and his brothers don't get out of line. The middle one is the troublemaker and likes to play pranks on and tease his brothers. The youngest just loves to snuggle. If anyone has any tips for raising baby dragons (or baby entities in general) I would love to hear it! Thanks :)

ImageImageImage

Return to “Dragons”