venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Last night I had a very vivid dream about one very lathe gold fish & 5 smaller ones, I had them in a plastic zippy bag (like when you win them at a fair) then I transferred them into my bath, which was in my kitchen.

The large fish kept falling asleep.. I was worried it was dying but it was infact snoring!

What do you feel this dream means?

PumpkinSpice
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 14
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Strange, I actually had a kinda similar dream.
I dreamt that there was a goldfish swimming in one of the bathroom mirrors then I turned the sink on
filled with water i grabbed the goldfish from the mirror and placed it in the water but then it started to "drown" and it got creepy because the goldfish started bleeding. Then after that I remember I was in the kitchen and I had a ziplock bag filled with water and a dead Moor goldfish.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have had dreams about fish for years now. They're almost always tropical or "pet" fish, although sometimes they're little minnows. I am frequently finding them in shallow water and having to transport them to deeper water. Or in the dream itll just be common knowledge that I have a fish tank (something I've tried in real life but I can never get the right water quality to start with). Sometimes, in the dream, the tank will break. Ive had 2 or three dreams where one of my cousins has a cool tank and I'll go over to see it.

In other dreams they'll even be swimming/floating in the air. It's pretty odd. Not concerning, just curious

Return to “Spirit Keeping”