Getting more familiar with Bronwyn angels?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So how would I perhaps become more familiar with what they are before deciding whether this is the thing for me in the future?Bronwyn angels and how they are described, well seems interesting because coming here was the first time I've heard of them. They are listed as number 3 on my 'recommended spirits' list and what resonates with me is their approach to evil. I saw especially this part "They are capable of inspiring human function and behavior to create masterpieces and miracles just as they are capable of yielding a warrior's spirit bringing victory in destruction of evil. They cover all ranges, aspects and sides of the world and its inhabitants." and other aspects about helping with astral work, your 'psychic potential' possible by curious about this.

These are a summary of my values that is compatible with that or how I respond to what is known as 'evil'?; "Whenever facing evil in your face, do anything to everything you can in your range of ability to stop/defeat evil using any means necessary. Never submit under any circumstances to evil." Even if its a scenario where its a "Destroy this bridge so they cannot cross?" I would also do that to stop evil in terms of scenario.

For my 'faith' or immortal I primarily 'dedicate myself' to for now it is Nemesis but mainly focusing on their 'lighter' aspects which you could say is relatable to angels? If what most angels would believe in is related to 'the bible' then what about the 'old testament' aspects, disregarding the more man-made parts though?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

For the last paragraph, specifically the teachings about maintaining integrity and avoiding or abstaining from hubris or you know take on justice. Sometimes lol I even wonder if the immortal I dedicate myself to primarily could be a powerful angel herself of some kind looking at the appearance/depiction? And how some hymns or 'spells/prayers' I could find use the words 'holy' and etc'. This is from what I've heard although never read all of it myself.

CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You say you fight evil and stand for the light and then use Chara as your avatar??? Tsk tsk. For shame :P

Also, on the 'holy' topic, most deities that are worshipped are called holy. Nothing to do with light or angelic nature, only to do with the aspect of Divinity.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:You say you fight evil and stand for the light and then use Chara as your avatar??? Tsk tsk. For shame :P
Heheh power of Determination : D

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:You say you fight evil and stand for the light and then use Chara as your avatar??? Tsk tsk. For shame :P

Also, on the 'holy' topic, most deities that are worshipped are called holy. Nothing to do with light or angelic nature, only to do with the aspect of Divinity.
Except I reject the idea that they were 'bad' and were a hurt individual(resulting in duality) trying to do what they believed was right to free themselves and loved ones.

For Nemesis well the way she is physically depicted, I mean the wings and that is mainly also what seems 'angelic'?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote: For Nemesis well the way she is physically depicted, I mean the wings and that is mainly also what seems 'angelic'?
If the wings are what make someone "angelic", there are others depicted with wings, e.g. Isis, Nike, Valkyries, Lei Gong, Sojobo, Lilith, etc. : )

On the other hand, the description in star angel: " They can manifest as orbs of lights, orbs of light with wings, human-like appearance with or without wings, and they can appear in shadow form."
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... ction.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote: For Nemesis well the way she is physically depicted, I mean the wings and that is mainly also what seems 'angelic'?
If the wings are what make someone "angelic", there are others depicted with wings, e.g. Isis, Nike, Valkyries, Lei Gong, Sojobo, Lilith, etc. : )

On the other hand, the description in star angel: " They can manifest as orbs of lights, orbs of light with wings, human-like appearance with or without wings, and they can appear in shadow form."
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... ction.html
My main intent here was to find out a bit more about Bronwyn angels' nature, practices and ways etc. And as an extra/bonus if perhaps Nemesis would get along quite well together with them.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Okay, can you clarify what you want to find out about bronwyn angels?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Okay, can you clarify what you want to find out about bronwyn angels?
Well as mentioned before and I want to know how to get more familiar with them beforehand. Their ways in general and what I have to know about that.

Because I could also go for a 'living entity' one to be in touch with.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmmh, that's too broad for a question : /
Have you searched and read threads about bronwyn angels in the forum?
As well, reading the descriptions of preconjured bronwyn angels in the store can give some image of how they are in general : )

Return to “Angels”