Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:
Opelia Rendon wrote:I know this isn't a permanent fix, since you are up against a curse / spirit sent to you. But at home, you might have a crystal or maybe even some herbs that can stop the attack or at least lessen the effects. Salt is always a good one.
Is kitchen salt good? X'D

What is herb that is good for that kind of stuff if you know and can share it? :O
Yep kitchen salt. Since you are being attacked in your dreams a circle of salt around the bed may help.
As for herbs...there's a lot of them with magical properties that are also used in everyday cooking. Garlic, parsley really depends on what you have at home. I'd google their properties.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Salt, garlic, etc are western defences, which may not work against a kuntilanak / pontianak. Seems that sharp objects like nails or thorns may be more effective http://theunexplainedmysteries.com/Pont ... mpire.html

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:
Opelia Rendon wrote:I know this isn't a permanent fix, since you are up against a curse / spirit sent to you. But at home, you might have a crystal or maybe even some herbs that can stop the attack or at least lessen the effects. Salt is always a good one.
Is kitchen salt good? X'D

What is herb that is good for that kind of stuff if you know and can share it? :O
Yes! Kitchen salt or most salt for that matter. Since you were being attacked at night perhaps a ring of salt around the bed?

Herbs are also a good to have protection on hand. Since you are Indonesian I specifically googled "herbs common in Indonesian homes." lol I am Vietnamese and when I was first studying herbs I googled the same thing and most of it was true haha X D

One of the ones that caught my eye and may even be in your house right now would be:
-Galangal (lengkuas)
and that one packs a punch:

http://herbalriot.tumblr.com/post/59668 ... f-galangal

Ask anyone Galangal is really good.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”