Long-Term Goal: Leaving this plane/realm?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So how do I achieve that? Maybe temporarily via however that is done and permanently after this life concludes. A long-term goal I have is that I would like to leave this plane/realm if possible and go to a better one, possibly that fits my values. Do not want to return or be 'reborn' here for awhile.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I also heard stories of people who have fully went into another plane without 'dying' while fully alive, there's also legends about individuals being 'spirited away'? Meant to add. Just want to know how its possible if this was, and the way to achieve this goal within the future.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

ServantofJustice wrote:I also heard stories of people who have fully went into another plane without 'dying' while fully alive, there's also legends about individuals being 'spirited away'? Meant to add. Just want to know how its possible if this was, and the way to achieve this goal within the future.
You may mean OBEs? Totally possible. To be honest...this is my next big spiritual goal I want to achieve. When you're not born with the ability or at least the talent to OBE it's alot of hard work. I try to induce an OBE since I'm 14 (so almost 10 years) and achieved only 1 and this was via lucid dreaming.
Mh...my mind is too anchored with the physical plane, I don't really believe that people just "spirited away". (but this is just my personal opinion- maybe this is possible and I just can't understand it :) ) Most times people just get lost and die because of natural circumstances, like hunger, fatigue or thirst and their bodys can't be found ,because they get eaten *shrug*

I want to end my life here, when it is time for me. I wouldn't kill myself, but I wouldn't want to come back to this plane either. Maybe sometimes every 100 years to satisfy my curiousity how the world, in which I once lived, changes, after my body is long gone.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:I also heard stories of people who have fully went into another plane without 'dying' while fully alive, there's also legends about individuals being 'spirited away'? Meant to add. Just want to know how its possible if this was, and the way to achieve this goal within the future.
You may mean OBEs? Totally possible. To be honest...this is my next big spiritual goal I want to achieve. When you're not born with the ability or at least the talent to OBE it's alot of hard work. I try to induce an OBE since I'm 14 (so almost 10 years) and achieved only 1 and this was via lucid dreaming.
Mh...my mind is too anchored with the physical plane, I don't really believe that people just "spirited away". (but this is just my personal opinion- maybe this is possible and I just can't understand it :) ) Most times people just get lost and die because of natural circumstances, like hunger, fatigue or thirst and their bodys can't be found ,because they get eaten *shrug*

I want to end my life here, when it is time for me. I wouldn't kill myself, but I wouldn't want to come back to this plane either. Maybe sometimes every 100 years to satisfy my curiousity how the world, in which I once lived, changes, after my body is long gone.
I mention OBEs but I do not intend just that, I want to leave this plane/'realm' if possible after this life concludes possible someday permanently? Don't intend to return.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Even if it was possible to leave this realm it isn't very likely you will not be reborn here. It's generally up to your higher-self for where you incarnate. The best you could probably do is make a genuine wish to your higher-self to incarnate in some other realm next time. However this will likely not be granted unless there is a valid reason for this.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

We all have a lesson to learn before we move on to the next level , thats what i like to believe :) and until you have learned yours, you will keep reincarnating in this plane/realm .
Don't bother asking what the lesson is or how to find out, that's all up to you ;p

Thats why i dont stress about the astral or other realms , i will get there when the time is right .

WubbaLubbaDubDub
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:We all have a lesson to learn before we move on to the next level , thats what i like to believe :) and until you have learned yours, you will keep reincarnating in this plane/realm .
Don't bother asking what the lesson is or how to find out, that's all up to you ;p

Thats why i dont stress about the astral or other realms , i will get there when the time is right .
The values I have developed or want to go for next though are not exactly compatible with being in this realm however, as an example for context.

So what if I perhaps could have come here due to curiosity?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There's this thread : )
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post672495.html
ServantofJustice wrote:The values I have developed or want to go for next though are not exactly compatible with being in this realm however, as an example for context.
The value that you've developed may not be the answer for that lesson thingy, though

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

ServantofJustice wrote:The values I have developed or want to go for next though are not exactly compatible with being in this realm however, as an example for context.

So what if I perhaps could have come here due to curiosity?
Well, what if your lesson is how to deal with living in a place that doesn't match your values?
Or what if the lesson is on how to change the place you live in to match your values?

If you don't like it, change it. If you can't change it, change yourself or at least how you look/deal with it. If you can't do that......well, you're not exactly flexible and will encounter problems anywhere except the void. Because when there's nothing, there aren't problems either :P

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Or you could just walk the budhist path :)

Return to “General Questions”