You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Twisted
Zodiac:

My today's Lucid dream experience ..
In my dream I was trying to learn to control my subconscious by moving objects inside water and not waking up my physical body. It was as if someone was mentoring me or guiding me to how to do it. I could hear her/him/my voice telling me how to do it. As soon as I realised what's happening I started to wake up and couldn't control the LD. I have asked my Bronwyn to help me with my LD.
So anyone wants to put their opinion/suggestions/advices/questions.. please do. I would be more than interested to discuss. 8-|

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

Ah yes, getting excited you know you are dreaming and waking up is a classic LD beginners issue. :)

I would reccomend you pick up a few books on the subject. A couple which are great are:

Dream Magick by Sorona Knight
A field guide to Lucid Dreaming by Dylan Tuccillo, Jared Zeizel and Thomas Peisel
Exploring the worldof Lucid dreaming by Stephen LaBerge and Howard Rheingold.

Heck, even give the Star Gate and the declassified papers by Dr. Monro a read, it will blow your mind.

Also, meditation daily or bi-daily is crucial to have more lucid events, and will also give you better recall, and more control during lucid dreaming. Espically before bed, a 15 min visulation exercise is very helpful.

Herbal help includes mugwort tea, b6, mugwort essential oil as well as yang yang oil. Fun fact, you can actually smoke mugwort!

At any rate, I myself have been studying lucid dreaming for well over a year now and still have trouble NOT getting excited when I am lucid. When you get too excited, you will always wake up annoyingly enough. So as hard as it sounds, don't get too excited when you become lucid to hold the lucidity! 2yn

Also listening to binary beats or lucid inducing music, as well as learning channeling, would help immensely. (You can find channeling techniques through CH classes and google scearch.)
Also look into the many different lucid techniques such as FILD, WILD, MILD, etc and do what I did; try a different method every week and see which technique worls best for you.

I would also start to keep a dream journal for it helps dream recall and lets you see dream symbol patterns and places.
Even if you don't dream, record it. Even if it's just a flash of a dream, write it down asap! It all will help you in the long run. I cannot tell you how many times I didn't write down my dreams between waking up, peeing, and going back to bed! Lol. Then of course one cannot recall the late night dream anymore upon waking up for the day. Even if you are awake for a second, write down what you remember asap. 1mg

Remember, first and foremost, that it takes time and a lot of dedication to accomplish regular, fluid, conscious lucid dreams. I myself have only had a few lucid events at best after 18 months of eating, drinking, and sleepind lucid dreaming, astral travel and obes.

With daily or bi-daily practice, you can start to remember every dream you have (I had 7 last night, oi vay!) as well as control the dream.

Dream amluets on CH for OBEs and Lucid Dreams are also the bees knees! Make sure to check out their dream bingings. <3

Best of luck on this wonderful journey. 2lv

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
jackhammer
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Twisted
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:Ah yes, getting excited you know you are dreaming and waking up is a classic LD beginners issue. :)

I would reccomend you pick up a few books on the subject. A couple which are great are:

Dream Magick by Sorona Knight
A field guide to Lucid Dreaming by Dylan Tuccillo, Jared Zeizel and Thomas Peisel
Exploring the worldof Lucid dreaming by Stephen LaBerge and Howard Rheingold.

Heck, even give the Star Gate and the declassified papers by Dr. Monro a read, it will blow your mind.

Also, meditation daily or bi-daily is crucial to have more lucid events, and will also give you better recall, and more control during lucid dreaming. Espically before bed, a 15 min visulation exercise is very helpful.

Best of luck on this wonderful journey. 2lv

Thank you RainbowGirl for such a nice and helping post 1ak got a great deal of info from what you suggested.. I was travelling so i couldn't reply early when you posted this. Thanks alot. Although I do have troubles regarding meditation and spirit communication. 1ex 1h
\would you like to suggest something in that regard?

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

jackhammer wrote: Thank you RainbowGirl for such a nice and helping post 1ak got a great deal of info from what you suggested.. I was travelling so i couldn't reply early when you posted this. Thanks alot. Although I do have troubles regarding meditation and spirit communication. 1ex 1h
\would you like to suggest something in that regard?
Anytime! 2lv Happy to help!

As far as meditation goes, if you have a hard time concentrating on staying still, try to dance to trance music! It can really be an excellent form of meditation and gets energy up! Even try sun walking or moon walking! (Both outlined in the book "Wicca a year and a day" which I highly reccomend for this wonderful path.)There are also lots of binary music on YouTube which includes visual stimulation to help with opening the 3rd eye, chakra alignment as well as grounding and centering. All very important!
There is also a great visual meditation offered by CH here:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ASH-S-ME ... ITIES.html

After trying a few of these, you can slowly intergrate the more calmer meditations which require mostly super-quite-eyes-closed-time. 2hp

And with spirits, I would suggest clearing out any blockages you may have since this can prevent communicating with spirits to the fullest. Removing any bad energy with a few cleansing rituals, 3 body blockage removal and alignment, as well as developing your 3rd eye and clearing your chakras will all help with not only spirt keeping, but obe's and meditation as well.
Then of course spend time with your spirits, draw them a picture as both meditation and connection, learn about their favorite things from the CH encyclopedia and work it into an offering of some sort. You can also use a spirit board, pendulum or automatic writing to get better aquainted. This being said, protection and cleansing blockages should go hand and hand, so learn the different ways to protect yourself for these activities, too.

Oh and just a side note, mugwort tea, b6, valerian root or tea, magnesium, and even smoking mugwort help induce lucidity. :)

Much love and light!

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”