Gateway of Almedra Vessel Situation

mangobaby
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

Hey guys! I need a little help basically I ordered the gateway of almedra from CH which is a pathway to the astral realm an is supposed to include two gemstone towers as said in the description but it still had the vessel selection drop down for some reason (despite that under the details for options section it said that the vessel selection was the gemstone towers) so I had to pick a vessel.if the I didn't see any gemstone towers as any of the options so I picked a leather bracelet thinking that it wouldn't matter and that I would still get the gemstone towers. After I placed my order I was sent instructions on how to specifically activate the gemstone towers and it didn't mention anything about any other vessels. When my order shipped it said in that they were sending me a leather bracelet but the problem is that I only have directions on how to active the gemstone towers so I'm really confused right now as the what I'm actually getting. I sent CH a message but their office is closed also my package shipped Friday and since I got 2 day shipping it should be here Monday so by the time the reply back I will have already gotten my package. I'm really hoping I get the gemstone towers because again that's what I have instructions for. Has anyone else had a situation like this? And if so how did it work out? I just would like another persons opinion on the matter

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Are the instructions just activation codes? If they are then it should work with the bracelet too...

Although you can always ask if theres anyway that you can have the towers instead
Last edited by gentleangelwhisperer on Mon May 22, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

The bracelet will still work just a different vessel.
I actually saw the same thing when I ordered the gateway. I didn't see the gem towers as an option so asked for them in my order notes, and therefore recieved gem towers.
I think the other vessels are there in case someone simply does not want towers.
Next time definitely write in the notes section what your prefer. In my experience, CH is always very accommodating. :)

Much love and light!

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”