Wintermournings, Insightful and Caring

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

FaerieWhispers
Posted: Feb 26 2008, 08:16 AM
I just have to say how much I love Gwendolyn!

Her spirits are truly a joy to have around! She, like a couple of other sellers here on the list, truly goes above and beyond when working with her buyers. She is very concerned with customer satisfaction, but even more than that she is genuinely concerned with the bond between her spirits and her customers.

She has taken time out of her schedule to answer my questions, speak to some of her spirits on my behalf (as I am one of those who is slightly .......... spirit deaf :D )

She also offers continue advise and guidance when needed! I highly recommend her to anyone as her spirits are easy to connect with even for those of us who have a hard time connecting!

Three Cheers and Big Hugs for Gwendolyn!
Blessings,
Robyn

Princess
Robyn, I totaly agree. Gwendolyn is one of the most careing of persons I have delt with on ebay, or anywhere for that matter. And she will work with you and find the answer to questions if she doesn't already have them.

Renee W.
I agree. I love Gwen! She's so helpful before and after a purchase. And it amazes me how quickly her items arrive. I bought a pixie from her on Thursday and I had it on Saturday!

something_new
I totally agree! She ships super fast and is so helpful. She goes the extra mile for her customers.

queniecups
Yes, shes such an amazing person and her spirits are too.

Q.

Dragon Lady
I have to add my 2 cents to this thread!

Topazz recommended her to me (Thanks Topazz!!) and I was shocked at how far she went out of her way to answer ALL my questions. She literally did a meditation to help me gain insight on a spirit that had been coming to me in dreams. Needless to say I purchsed from her! LOL! If her spirits are 1/2 as amazing as she is I think I'm in for a real treat! :D

topazz
you're welcome hun xxx :P

FaerieWhispers
Dear Dragon Lady,
Her spirits are totally amazing, just brimming with life! You are in for a really big treat!
Blessings,
Faerie Whispers

ghosthuntergrl
Yes, Gwendolyn is absolutely awesome! I love you Gwen!! :D I had an issue with one of my spirits, and her concern, and care that she took with me and the spirits, is just simply amazing. I've never dealt with anyone like Gwen before. Needless to say, I've bought quite a few items from her over time. :) I'll order from Gwen any day! The draw I feel towards her items is so strong too. Her sprits and I have such a wonderful bond! I'm getting some Strigoi vampires, and I just cannot WAIT until they arrive! I am so excited to receive them! I know they will make a great fit into our spirit family. :) Thanks again Gwen, and know that you are very much appreciated!!!! :)

Theresa
I am in total agreement!!!!

I ordered some things from Gwen for the first time a few weeks ago.
She has emailed to see if they arrived, how I was doing and has been in
contact through the whole process. She also encouraged me to keep in
touch. You don't get that from too many sellers out there!

Hatshpset
gwen - thank you so much for the article in the recent uamd newsletter regarding protective magick prior to spellwork and/or castings. this way those newbies to the craft who don't realize you must protect yourself prior to doing spellwork and castings have something to use as reference. this is a very important article so thank you gwen! blessed be.

FaerieWhispers
Oh Arsine wasn't that a great article!
Yes thank you very much Gwendolyn! You are a true blessing!
In Light and Love,
Robyn

spazmiester76
I really love Gwendolyn also!!
So generous and great to chat with!
One a of few reason why I still shop on EBAY!! ;)

Daniel :P

queniecups
she is the creme de la creme!

Q.

mane79nll
I think the anna's items are coming to an end.

queniecups
Hi all ive just revieved my Randon werewolf item from Gwen. As i welcomed him i immediatley got an image of a wolf in my minds eye and felt the presence of a wolf lying at my feet. The energy from the ring is unlike anything ive ever felt. I felt very grounded also as i was holding the ring. Another amazing spirit.!

q.

FaerieWhispers
Oh Q I am so glad Randon arrived safely! I hope you will be as happy with Randon as I am with Magen!

They are wonderful aren't they!

Kudos for Gwendolyn!

queniecups
Thanks Fairie,- i think shes listing some more very soon.

Q.

Princess
Are werewolf item from Gwen easy to connect with? As you said earlier (as I am one of those who is slightly .......... spirit deaf )...this is me too. Begining to notice little things here and there though....
Aren't they dark spirits? I have noticed quite a few on this forum have them and seem to lov them. Has made me think of getting one. I need to know more though.

queniecups
Hi princess i have wolf blood in me so am very drawn to them. They are marvellous for protection and totally loyal to their keepers.
Just thought id add the latest connection news. I played the music which accompanied his listing "american Werewolf medley" and i got instant pressure on my jugular region-a strange sensation but i know its him!
Q.

Renee W.
Queenie, how is it that you have werewolf blood in you?

queniecups
Hehe i knew someone would ask eventually! . From what ive told her, Gwendolyn reckons that someone in my ancestry has a close link with werewolves, either spirits or in man form and this has carried on to me. Have you ever seen that tv show about the man who lives with wolves?- when i watch it i actually want to be him.

Q.

Dragon Lady
Queenie, this will probably sound off the wall but when I read your post I had this vision, like a mini film. There was a beautiful girl with pretty green eyes and honey colored hair. She was gorgeous! There was also a man who was very handsome but in kind of a rugged way. Not a pretty boy but very handsome and dark. Dark hair, darker skin, dark eyes. Anyhoo, I got the distict feeling that he was a werewolf (tho I never saw that) and she was a human and they were in love, love love! LOL! I kinda got the impression that there might be a 1/2 breed in your family tree somewhere! ;)

FaerieWhispers
Princess - Mine is a Native American Wolf Spirit, all white energy. Beautiful and connected so fast! I thought Q - Randon was beautiful, but something held me back. LOL could have been Magen!

LOL Q - I knew I liked you for some reason! My maiden name was Hemingway, and the viking meaning for Heming is shapeshifter! Although in my family it could also mean something else entirely! <_<

Dragon - what a wonderful gift!

queniecups
wow thanks for that Dragonlady-how amazing and really interesting.

Fairie -im so pleased you got Magen and you love him

Q.

PhoenixRising84
:blink: Gwen offers werewolves!?!?!?!? :blink: I can't believe I missed those! :o
Q. wolf blood huh? That's so cool! I find wolves fascinating.

queniecups
Hi there are 2 new werewolf listings on wintermournings now. Good luck.

Q.

xXxClairexXx
Oh isn't Gwen so wonderful????

She gave me discount on the new Vampire she was offering!!

Love her so much!!xxx

queniecups
Thats Gr8 claire-good for you.

q.

Just re-read your post Dragon lady-you've actaully described me exactly in it!

Q.

Hi everyone-just wanted to tell you that i can clearly say the shape of a wolf in my ring and also the shapes in the ring change constantly!

Q.

spiritsearcher
Im eyeing that Devata she has listed right now...Blue is my favourite colour, and it reminds me of the genie bound ring I have purchased from her as well...

Oh..I just saw that warlock ring as well..2 items on my watch list now...!! :ph43r:
hehe...

QUOTE (queniecups @ Mar 5 2008, 06:27 AM)
Hi everyone-just wanted to tell you that i can clearly say the shape of a wolf in my ring and also the shapes in the ring change constantly!

Q.
That is so AWESOME..!!!!!!!!!!!

FaerieWhispers
OHhhh Spirit,
NONONONONONO! hehehehehe (just kidding)
It is beautiful isn't it!

queniecups
Good luck Spiritsearcher. Do you like the genie you purchased from gwen?

Q.

Princess
Yes Q, very awsome. It changes. How cool is that!!
I was going to bid on the Indian wolf spirit ring but then it dissappeared. :( :o

queniecups
Ah sorry about that Princess-but im sure there'll be more listed.

Q.

FaerieWhispers
Dear Princess,
I just read the post and felt kind of a squirmy feeling (don't know how else to describe it) and the need to say hello! Perhaps Magen is saying hello!

PhoenixRising84
QUOTE (queniecups @ Mar 5 2008, 02:26 AM)
Hi there are 2 new werewolf listings on wintermournings now. Good luck.

Q.
Thanks! I have to make sure I have a look. :D

Princess
Dear FaerieWhispers,
Thank you and, Hi Magen.......
I am of Native American decent....mostly English/Irish.....but quite a bit of Native America. So the Indian spirits have always called to me. I was just emailing Gwendolyn about it, but when I went back to it .......it was gone. Maybe she has another and that one just wasn't ment for me.
Congratulations on aquiring Magan. The wolf spirit is a very good spirit to have. A fabulous guide. I have a sister-in-law who has a silver wolf spirit guide who comes to her in dreams with all kind of great information. In fact that guide gave me my elder Indian name of Sweet Eagle.

queniecups
Wow thats fab Princess;-. im sure there'll be another one meant for you. I have just emailed Gwen on the latest happenings and to tell her that whilst meditating with the ring this afternoon my throat chakra started to really vibrate. I held the ring to my throat and it was like having a new pulse-amazing.

Q.

spiritsearcher
QUOTE (queniecups @ Mar 5 2008, 08:01 AM)
Good luck Spiritsearcher. Do you like the genie you purchased from gwen?

Q.
I have always had the great experiences with the items from Gwendolyn..
I still have a Efrit and a Succubus I purchased from her almost 2 months ago, I havent had anytime to summon..I can hardly wait for that.. :D
Blue being my favorite colour I simply am in awe..The Devata item is truly spectacular..but the warlock ring is awesome as well....
Im just trying to decide on the 2 if I can afford of course.. :P

I must have close or over 50 spirits now, its so crazy..
I purchased quite a few charging bags from Lisa, and it looks like I will be purchasing more. I would like to have at least 1 bag for 1-3 items to share..

Im just confused choosing these items from Gwendolyn..They are so amazing..!!

queniecups
Hehe i know-i feel the same way. I must stop buying as ive got so many to bond with and im broke!

Q.

Dragon Lady
Just re-read your post Dragon lady-you've actaully described me exactly in it!
Oh how cool! Hey, wait a minute! That means you've been having a torrid love affair with a werewolf all this time and didn't tell the rest of us? What's up with that?? ;) LOL! Just kidding!

Good luck with all that bonding! I know, I have two Strigoi from Gwen and it's tough to make time to bond with everyone properly. I really want one of her werewolves but I still have a Sanguine and Boudica coming from Magnolia so I better get myself settled with them first. Well, and there's always that small issue of not enough money to get them all! :D

Have a GREAT day!

Hugs~ Tammy

queniecups
Phew [nearly caught me out there!LOL].

You too Dragon lady.

Q. x

FaerieWhispers
LOL Princess,
we are two peas in a pod!
My family is mostly Scotch,Welch, and Ojibwe! Funny when I see Gwendolyn's listings I always contact her first, but with Magen it was an irresistable pull to buy on the spot! LOL I had no choice!
Blessings,
Faerie

Princess
I would have just automaticly gotten this one but was out of money till next week so was emailing Gwen about it but was too late. So I guess that one wasn't for me. Hopefully the next will be.
I am Cherokee/Creek

queniecups
Im just english/scots/werewolf!

Q. x

Princess
That would tend to have it's advantages I'm sure.

FaerieWhispers
LOL Q!
Do you howl at the moon? Run wild under the full moon?
Hugs,
Faerie Whispers

queniecups
HEHE fairy -i just run wild. titter.

Q. x

Hi all have you seen the beautiful mew lone vamp on WMs?
Oh hes gone!
Q.

Princess
I saw him when he first went up......did you get him Q?

queniecups
Hi princess, no i didnt -he sounded wonderful but i have 6 now and one of them is a lone one.

Q

Princess
I still need a lone vamp. I have 1 Anna, 2 Strigio Morts, and just got a Vlad Tepes. I need a lone and a Alwxandue and Marci but may not be able to get those. Not for a while anyway. Got a couple layaways to pay off and truly want a Native American wolf spirit. I think I should say I have enough vampires for now. I did get a female psy vamp stone from Magnolia for the Valentines Day stone and have a femal vamp from Dove before I started Gwens. So think I'm set on vamps for now. Unless of course one realy calls me real loud......I should stop looking at them but cain't seem to. 3 females & 3 males good round number for now.

queniecups
yes they are addictive! LOL

q.

topazz
They are very addictive!!!

That lone vamp sounded lovely today didn't he? I'm also keeping an eye out for the Alexandru, wolf items and a lone vampire .. but i have some layaway items to pay off so maybe i should just pry myself away from Ebay for a little while... it'll be hard though! lol. No doubt i'll get withdrawal symptoms hearing about what everyone else is getting :P

What i want is a rich Sugar Daddy or something with one of those no limit credit cards who doesn't mind if i'm married or talk to dead people :o :lol:

queniecups
HEHe thats hilarious! hope you get your desired spirits soon.

q. x

Hi all, for the last couple of nights i have dreamt of running in the woods. I wake up aching and tired but strangely exhilarated. Yesterday i was holding Randons ring and my throat chakra jolted-it gave me quite astart. Gwen says he is communicating with me. Also ive always liked the outdoors but now feel drawn to going out in all weathers. His energy is so different from anything ive experienced and he makes me feel safe.

Q.

Well the strangest thing has just happened and no im not going nuts [well no more than usual]-my son witnessed it too!
I was sitting holding my werewolf ring and suddenly the computer started to play "bad moon rising" which is the song from An american werewolf in london"! even my son was gobsmacked!

Cant wait for the full moon. LOL

Princess
WOW......Queenie. How exciting it must be.

spiritsearcher
QUOTE (spiritsearcher @ Mar 5 2008, 07:53 AM)
Im eyeing that Devata she has listed right now...Blue is my favourite colour, and it reminds me of the genie bound ring I have purchased from her as well...

Oh..I just saw that warlock ring as well..2 items on my watch list now...!! :ph43r:
hehe...
Darn..Outbid on the Devata during the last seconds...
I felt a breeze pass me after the auction was over...all my windows are closed..
Oh well... :(

Princess
I didn't do it although I saw it.........
My daughter got out bid in last seconds on the Crow ring.

spiritsearcher
WooHoo....

I won the warlock ring..I felt him...like he was calling me by name..

Im so excited...

:D

Princess
I was the first bid on the Devata and crow rings. Then my daughter wanted the crow ring and bid at the end but the computer malfuntioned like it so often does and she didn't get it. Would have if the computer hadn't messed up. She wanted the warlock/witch ring but was already too high for either of us.

CONGRATULATIONS spiritsearcher

queniecups
Well done spiritsearcher-i knew youd get something!

Q.

Cairyos
Q-C,

I hear you.....

A friend of mine from Bucks County PA, years ago recorded a song entitled "The Werewolf" Its currently on a Locust CD "Blueberry Wine" Michael Hurley. It seems to either fascinate or scare people. Michael, Elaine S. (my girlfriend at the time), myself, and about 8 others, lived out in a woods next to a quarry which we called the Kook Kamp on summer in the early 1960s and also lived next to a woods and fields just outside of Doylestown PA, and I can remember one night during a full moon we did what we thought was just a bunch of ritual "mumbo-jumbo" for laughs and I can remember that some of us (including myself) were buck naked running around on all fours and howling at the Moon - this lasted for hours. Also, oddly, when we were running around, we knew where everyone was, but could make them out only as a moving shadow....

Caiyros

Also - Back to the original thread, Gwendolyn IS a Great Person.. For the last few days I have been wearing my ring form The Tepes Clan and it is very positive.

spiritsearcher
Im very excited about this warlock ring....
Im going to summon my succubus and efrit this week that I also have purchased from Gwendolyn as well...

:D

queniecups
Wow that sounds like one hello of a night Caiyros!

good luck with your new spirits S

Q.

I see nostradamus has been relisted at a cheaper price due to non payer.

Q

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

she's great! :D

her items are active.

my baby unicorn from her showed itself just a few hours after it got here!!!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Gwen is a great person. And very helpful!!!!
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

she just emailed me again to ask how i was;-a nicer person you couldnt hope to meet. :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Gwen is topnotch :!: I bought an Anna item from her, then had some questions and a desire for a vamp spirit and she was so helpful. I had a dream about a vamp a couple of weeks ago, then Gwen put up a La Sang de Vie and emailed me - it has her :!: I received her less than a week ago but bonding has been very smooth so far. A+ person AND seller :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I have an Anna brooch, which is beautiful, and just bought the Varcolac werewolf - he should arrive soon. I too am a Gwen-fan! Lovely lady :)

By the way, I noticed someone on eBay was selling an Anna pendant, with the full story on the listing, but no mention of getting it from Gwen... :? it is not there now so I suppose it has been sold. I think the seller was called Dorin1010 or something close to that. Just struck me as odd - I have resold a few items myself & I always said who I bought them from originally.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hmmm ..... I also got an Anna brooch from wintermournings. Should I be worried?

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Worried about what :?: If you bought it from Gwen you're fine :)

Peace, light & love

Phil

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks. It's only been a couple of weeks, but I'm sure I'll feel something soon.

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Sonatina,
I have several items from Gwendolyn! I have a devata, a mermaid (my children each have one also), a strigoi, a wolf spirit, and two anna items. I will say that Anna is a bit more reserved about contact. She is there, but she likes to observe first.
Several months ago I lost my wolf spirit M, I was devestated as he is a lively spirit who offers alot of support and comfort. I searched for months. I contacted Gwendolyn, and she offered to bind him to something else. I sent her a bracelet which she rebound M to. She refused any kind of payment. I just got him back today, and can tell he is happy too!

Gwendolyn is one of the kindest, most compassionate, and helpful sellers I have had the pleasure of working with! She has followed up with me on contact with all of the spirits I have from her! She is first class in my book! If you ever have any questions about something you bought from Gwendolyn you should contact her! She will get right back to you ASAP! (she is away from home this week though!) :D

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake

Return to “Sellers You Love”