active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The Isadora Collection: Hand of the Wizard & Dragon Dance

Those two AMAZING spells where offered by CH , i don't even believe they gave me such a incredible powerful freebie!
It is not even in the store, i asked in the ticked desk if i could talk about it here, and they are ok with that, so here we go!

The Isadora Collection (c) Hand of the Wizard(c)

Is a combination of 13th & 14th century AD English spells that brings electric shock to the magick
surrounding you,within and born of you.

It is a inspiring, magical collection of spells that provide the sense of true connectedness to the mystic ages of the forests & beasts of a era long passed. You truly feel like you have a direct connection to the master wizards long passed when wrapped in the power of "The Hand of the Wizard"
This spell binding provides you Absorption of Magic, Manipulation of Spell casting, Reign of Medieval Magic and Control amongst Power.

Absorption of Magic: If you are in the presence of magic you like and feel you can gain from,
hold this piece in the presence of the magic and through telepathy the magic will be absorbed on you or a vessel.
In you it stays 60-90 days, in a vessel till 240 days. it doesn't remove the magic from the original location, it makes a exact copy of the magic without any lost in power.

Manipulation of Spell casting:
Can alter spells done by a spellcaster or yourself. if you find a spell needs a slight alteration, hold the vessel and through telepathy state what you need to be changed on the spell. 48 hours for a spell you did yourself, and 24 hours for a something casted by someone else.

Reign of Medieval Magic:the strongest spell on this piece in terms of energy. It radiates Medieval electricity that is tangible at times.This bring right frame of mind and energy for those who are studying magic, want to learn more about magic, or just plain love magic.

Control Amongst Power:Intense binding that provides a crucial advantage which is maintaining control in situations of power. can be used in your home, life, career and just out in public in general.
Complete control over yourself,your destiny, and in some cases control over the others in the situation with you. This is a spell used time and time again over history specially with the elite of the world such as nobility and royalty to achieve the success they gained.
3D 3D 3D

The Isadora Collection: The Dragon Dance

It's a spell to assist with spells,magic & casting such as mind control, Persuasion, Telepathy,Telekinesis,and all powers of the mind & energy exchanged between the physical & spiritual realms.It provides you Power of the Mind,Out of Body ,and Fierce Influence.

Power of the mind: this brings powerful energy around the power of your mind and how your mind controls & influences all around it. It can be used on its own to be a strong force make others & things around you go your way and it can be used with other mind-altering spells to increase their power and results.

Out of Body: Allows you to connect with the spiritual realm in a way while you are sleeping or in meditation.If you want to experience a 3rd party view of your surroundings, for spirit interaction, for exploration or discovery this is a good spell to have.
You will experience the spiritual realm as an extension of yourself ,allowing access to places you've never been before.

Fierce Influence: This increases your energy & makes you appear to others as a force to be reckoned with. It's is a confidence enchantment overload and others will see you as a leader and important person.
8)|* 8)|* 8)|*

User470
active contributor
active contributor

Incredible, amazing, crazy!!!

Well, the day i received those bindings home, i had a terrible headache, and got sick during 2 days,
the energy was so strong but instead of deactivating them, i waited bravely for the adjustment symptoms to disappear,
Once they disappeared, i noted a shift of my normal way of thinking.

Control Amongst Power, Power of the Mind & Fierce Influence
Instead of being the calm person i am while someone is doing or saying something mean to me (yes, that can happens!^^)
i would just tell them to <<Removed by Mod>> and shut up, saying my mind right way and not stay mouth closed anymore,
what happens is that the person feels blocked and can't even answer back, like under some mental domination,wow!

Also, when i call in the power of the spell next to me, i can easily make people go my way, even if they disagree with me, at some point they will tell: yes, finally you are right?!?
( I don't use it very often, just for very important matters, and when i feel i am in my full right to have reason!^^)
Of course, i don't use it to have the right to be a j*rk, but it is a impressive useful spiritual tool, when i see i have no other way to handle a situation properly by my own means!

Absorption of Magick:
Impressive, i have no words, i could replicate with ease many of my own spell casted vessels,
i have used it mainly for my spell for protection, i have put layers and more layers of them over myself,
and replicated them a lot to put in every corner of my places!
it can absorb astral magick done by my spirits as well!^^
What is nice with this spell, is that i just need to think about it, and the work is done, and it is done fast!

Manipulation of Spellcasting:
I still have not used this one, because all of the spells provided by my preferred sellers feels already so perfect,
i will see with my own spells what it can do, when i have more time,hehe!^^

Reign Of Medieval Magick
: i have not worked with this one directly, but i felt i was been lazy while studying magick,
and all of a sudden i became a bookworm again,hahaha, what i believe was this spell doing it's job in the background!^^

Awesome Spellcasted items, i am sure when CH will put it in the store it will be expensive, i doubt the Isadora Collection will ever be something costing 10 bucks, wow, i felt so blessed and lucky!

Thanks again Ash & Mag! 2lv

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I have the Hand of the Wizard binding for about 1 year now, also as a freebie . Totally forgot about it, thank you for reminding me.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing :)

User470
active contributor
active contributor

Wulfke wrote:I have the Hand of the Wizard binding for about 1 year now, also as a freebie . Totally forgot about it, thank you for reminding me.
Lol, you remember me, i had some orbs from CH, and i have just activated then one year later, because i was not aware i was in need to look for the code words,lol!^^

LostAngeles, thank you too!^^

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I've had the Dragon Dance one for couple of years, great piece.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”