biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

So I recently purchased a custom conjure Succubus off of the store and I don't feel like I can give her the proper care she needs.. I've been sinking into depression and I need to focus on getting that taken care of. I just feel like she deserves a better place than with me, because I rarely have any time to communicate and I don't foresee myself having any more free time in the future. I want to do what's best for her. Which is why I'm asking because I feel as though I wasn't ready for the dedication and hard work a spirit companion is and I feel awful about it.

How does a rehome/unbinding work? Will she be ok? I have her vessel and she's bridged to me.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

She will wait for you. Spirits have a lot more time to work with than we do, because bodies take so much time, effort, and attention to maintain. I have a feeling that you have a good thing going for you with your Spirit and that it would be unfair to take it from you.

Depression isn't something you argue or think your way out of. You question it, doubt it, and interrupt it. Voluntary exercise 3x per week for 20+ minutes will re-wire your brain for more happiness. Let it take time. Resistance makes it last longer. It isn't necessary to believe your thoughts and emotions because most of them are not yours anyway. Thank them for their input and tell them that they are very interesting and just watch them. You are like a scientist and they are strange and interesting things over there.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

No matter how badly u feel she will still want to stay with you she will also still be talking and probably helping u even if u can't hear or feel it on a conscious level. Don't worry so much about her coss she will be fine and more than capable of looking after herself u concentrate on yourself she will be with u anyways interacting and pushing u from the background and when u ready she will come forward and be more active with ya

spirits lots
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Ubi's are very patient with us. A couple months ago, I was working a lot, really, a lot. 7 days a week, at least 12 hours a day, of physically challenging work. At the end of the day, I was so exhausted, all I did was ate, and slept.

After 5 weeks of that, I finally got a break and some time off. I thought my ubi's would be upset or disappointed with me. When I laid down with them, after that 5 weeks, they attacked me with passion. They were not upset at all that life got in the way of our relationship.

You felt a calling for a ubi. I'd recommend not worrying about things in your life that might be getting in the way of spirit keeping...they understand.

I really think Ubi's can help with depression as well. I'd recommend just taking a 1/2 hour or so, lie down, and just talk to her. Tell her about what's going on with you, speak from the heart. They listen.

You are not alone, and she loves you.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”