You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

yea its funny but i understand just where furrybunny is coming from cant say i spent thousands though

spirits lots
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

kindred wrote:The key to finding out if a seller is ethical is to ask questions & lots of questions.. see how they answer.
This part here reminded of a certain seller I had the most horrible experience with. Strangely enough, I found her on bonanza through your profile there -- you have left reviews for her.

When I contacted her with my questions, like any good CH-taught spirit keeper, I was answered harshly without addressing the questions. When I tried to clear things up, I got scolded and was told not to ask questions because I'm not a serious buyer. It was absolutely the most negative experience I've ever had with any seller.

I did come back to her shop to read the descriptions, see newly added spirits, see if the ones I wanted got claimed. Heck her shop had become a constant tab on my iPhone's google chrome. But I stopped doing this after a while.

Now I'm not saying it's indeed her you're referring to, but I'm addressing the buyers beware issue.

I didn't bombard her with questions, just the ones I generally ask sellers especially when acquiring about DA spirits which I think is crucially important - but clearly this didn't sit well with her. She saw it as a threat or questioning her abilities perhaps..?

I thought of writing this in her seller review thread here but her thread has only positive reviews albeit being a short thread, so I thought I'd drop it. I didn't buy from her too so there was no need for a review either.

Around two months ago, one of her spirits in a dream, showed me his vessel under my pillow (which is where I keep all my spirits at night). His vessel is so distinct thus I recognized him immediately and went to check the seller's page and got a surge of energies when I found the spirit's listing.
I didn't purchase from her though despite this call, as her refusal to answer simple questions warrants not to deal with her. And this entity really requires clarification regarding his classification and many, many other things.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Zaman7 wrote:
kindred wrote:The key to finding out if a seller is ethical is to ask questions & lots of questions.. see how they answer.
This part here reminded of a certain seller I had the most horrible experience with. Strangely enough, I found her on bonanza through your profile there -- you have left reviews for her.

When I contacted her with my questions, like any good CH-taught spirit keeper, I was answered harshly without addressing the questions. When I tried to clear things up, I got scolded and was told not to ask questions because I'm not a serious buyer. It was absolutely the most negative experience I've ever had with any seller.

I did come back to her shop to read the descriptions, see newly added spirits, see if the ones I wanted got claimed. Heck her shop had become a constant tab on my iPhone's google chrome. But I stopped doing this after a while.

Now I'm not saying it's indeed her you're referring to, but I'm addressing the buyers beware issue.

I didn't bombard her with questions, just the ones I generally ask sellers especially when acquiring about DA spirits which I think is crucially important - but clearly this didn't sit well with her. She saw it as a threat or questioning her abilities perhaps..?

I thought of writing this in her seller review thread here but her thread has only positive reviews albeit being a short thread, so I thought I'd drop it. I didn't buy from her too so there was no need for a review either.

Around two months ago, one of her spirits in a dream, showed me his vessel under my pillow (which is where I keep all my spirits at night). His vessel is so distinct thus I recognized him immediately and went to check the seller's page and got a surge of energies when I found the spirit's listing.
I didn't purchase from her though despite this call, as her refusal to answer simple questions warrants not to deal with her. And this entity really requires clarification regarding his classification and many, many other things.
I have only dealt with 2 female sellers on Bonanza, both have been cool.
but buyers definetly beware, some sellers are indeed hot & cold, i agree!
sorry to read about your experience though.

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Dang I revisit sellers all the time, I love spirit surfing! But I have rarely bought anything coming back, ive only buy if I feel called or I got a good gut instinct on it.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Hmmm my fav seller often give sale so.... I guess it's not about the binding but the 'sale' itself lol xD

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Athánatos
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

The problem is even the unethical sellers will be willing to answer hundreds of questions. :lol:
kindred wrote:Even they knew something was "off" with their bindings!
I don't understand this. Does that mean they don't know how to protect themselves (including you) or stop/prevent it?

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Athánatos wrote: I don't understand this. Does that mean they don't know how to protect themselves (including you) or stop/prevent it?
If I put it in a drastic way,
Nowadays sellers like CH and others give explanation that they only bind spirits that want to be with another person. But I also know that some conjurer could also force a binding or trap spirits into their binding 'w')

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Shiva7878
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I am not falling for this one bit. There is a section in the forum where you can write seller reviews. If you are really concern about people's well being with being careful who you buy from you would have posted what happen too you there. To me kindred your story doesn't add up. I do agree with asking questions before you purchase from a seller and controlling your impulses from buying everything you see. We all get caught up with impulses that we need to beaware of and control, I am guilty as well. If you purchase beings that have "bad energy" they wouldn't want a shamen doing work on them or if they had "bad energy" they wouldn't be able to communicate with you clearly. Sometimes we have to be careful of our own imagination. That can play tricks on the mind and our own feelings interfering with our communication with our spirit's. CH has supplies for cleansing your spirits and many other things in their shop that you could of used. Also you could of wrote the seller and told them what was going on and express your concerns about what you were experiencing. I have wrote sellers and have told them my concerns about the items I have purchased. We all have to find sellers that we can trust. And what works for others might not work for some. Hopefully you don't find this offensive. <3

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

Shiva7878 wrote:I am not falling for this one bit. There is a section in the forum where you can write seller reviews. If you are really concern about people's well being with being careful who you buy from you would have posted what happen too you there. To me kindred your story doesn't add up. I do agree with asking questions before you purchase from a seller and controlling your impulses from buying everything you see. We all get caught up with impulses that we need to beaware of and control, I am guilty as well. If you purchase beings that have "bad energy" they wouldn't want a shamen doing work on them or if they had "bad energy" they wouldn't be able to communicate with you clearly. Sometimes we have to be careful of our own imagination. That can play tricks on the mind and our own feelings interfering with our communication with our spirit's. CH has supplies for cleansing your spirits and many other things in their shop that you could of used. Also you could of wrote the seller and told them what was going on and express your concerns about what you were experiencing. I have wrote sellers and have told them my concerns about the items I have purchased. We all have to find sellers that we can trust. And what works for others might not work for some. Hopefully you don't find this offensive. <3
I do not care what you are "falling for" or not. My experience is 100 percent what I mentioned in my original post.
How do you know that I have not contacted the sellers involved? Are you monitoring my Emails?

I know exactly what hashe’s happened and my spirits have been very very vocal with me.

Imagination? Yes that is when you became offensive. I have been a spirit keeper since I was 3 years old, I'm now 33.. you do the maths!

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

Athánatos wrote:
The problem is even the unethical sellers will be willing to answer hundreds of questions. :lol:
kindred wrote:Even they knew something was "off" with their bindings!
I don't understand this. Does that mean they don't know how to protect themselves (including you) or stop/prevent it?

Speak to your spirits every step of the way before welcoming new spirits, preferably the one you are the closest to.

Alot of the bindings were "off" were not conjoured "correctly " a few of them had major communication blockages, I hope that is clearer!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”