venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was in two minds whether to post this thread, but I have just left a spiritual retreat in Peru. On the first night the shaman asked me to remove my jewellery, (alot were vessels)
I told him nothing about my spirit keeping or spirit family.

He done readings on all of the vessels and told me that they are all (excluding 3) hold very bad/dark energy.
He states there are bindings on them for me to return often to the sellers , entities were blocked/ stuck and needed deep cleansing. He done a 10 day ritual to cleanse off the stuck energy, in private I kept reassuring my spirits. Who all told me they were happy with the cleansing he was doing on them.

This thread is just to warn everyone to be careful, continue to buy from trusted sellers do not go crazy like I have in the past and collect from just anyone. Interview your spirits when wanting to introduce new spirits in your family & just take things slowly and easy.

There was one sellers items in particular that he had to bury in the mud for an additional couple of days to take the energy and redirect to the earth.

Be a wise keeper please all

Love always
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Did you notice any significant change from your spirits and/or entities after the cleansing ?

Wont bother asking you who the seller is but will ask if this seller is still active ? If yes then is he/she advertising in seller section ?
Understand if you choose not to answer , just curious and it would explain some stuff from the last months.
WubbaLubbaDubDub
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Did you notice any significant change from your spirits and/or entities after the cleansing ?

Wont bother asking you who the seller is but will ask if this seller is still active ? If yes then is he/she advertising in seller section ?
Understand if you choose not to answer , just curious and it would explain some stuff from the last months.
Good questions!
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Good information. I also want to know the answer from wulfke question :D
psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

Thank you very much for the information. Is there a way ti determine if we were dealing with those kind of issues right now?
kindred
venerated member
venerated member

[quote="Wulfke"]Did you notice any significant change from your spirits and/or entities after the cleansing ?

Understand if you choose not to answer , just curious and it would explain some stuff from the last months.[/quote

I felt the energy just felt much lighter and better aligned after the cleansing. My energy felt very refreshed and I have been attracting positive experiences since the whole process.
The spiritual realm can be crazy and those who know how to manipulate things can do anything to us.

I really do not want to expose the seller, but I will say that they are active.

I just want us to all be very very careful as some things and people can be dangerous.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member

The key to finding out if a seller is ethical is to ask questions & lots of questions.. see how they answer.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Mh, ok. I would never let someone fiddle around with my spirits, no matter if they call themselves shamans, high priests or healer... but this is just my personal (paranoid) opinion :)
But it's still an important thing to keep in mind (the ask the seller many questions-thingie)
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

O__O to think that an active seller do that...
psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Wait, I just understood the sentence with the binding, which makes you go back to certain sellers every time... this is...interesting, because I have some spirits from a seller I can't really sense, but I go back to their shop from time to time... I knew this was possible in theory, but never thought someone would really do this :(

Return to “Spirit Keeping”