venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was in two minds whether to post this thread, but I have just left a spiritual retreat in Peru. On the first night the shaman asked me to remove my jewellery, (alot were vessels)
I told him nothing about my spirit keeping or spirit family.

He done readings on all of the vessels and told me that they are all (excluding 3) hold very bad/dark energy.
He states there are bindings on them for me to return often to the sellers , entities were blocked/ stuck and needed deep cleansing. He done a 10 day ritual to cleanse off the stuck energy, in private I kept reassuring my spirits. Who all told me they were happy with the cleansing he was doing on them.

This thread is just to warn everyone to be careful, continue to buy from trusted sellers do not go crazy like I have in the past and collect from just anyone. Interview your spirits when wanting to introduce new spirits in your family & just take things slowly and easy.

There was one sellers items in particular that he had to bury in the mud for an additional couple of days to take the energy and redirect to the earth.

Be a wise keeper please all

Love always

Return to “Spirit Keeping”