venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Good Morning Ch,

Have you had any Spirit Guides stop by to help you along with either lessons of higher learning,growth, healing, help to activate any of your 3 bodies , anything that You need to learn or do this in lifetime to help you on this great journey ?

I myself have had a few and they literally blew my mind away because I would of never said or thought that some of these particular Spirit Guides would have come to me for any rhyme or reason . But the journey of life goes on and I excepted them graciously while trying to expand my knowledge and rise to my full potential .

A Shaman Spirit Guide,A Hydra Dragon,GrandMother Spider,Demi-Goddess Medusa,
Grim Reaper, Padmasambhava (little "Lotus-Born") also known as Guru Rinpoche,
Egyptian Immortal Ra(Re),Mayan Immortal Camazotz .

I'll share my most recent journey -
The other night while doing my nightly meditation my dear sister Demi-Goddess Medusa decided it was time for another visit. She came up real close to my Astral body and proceeded to allow her snakes bite at various points /spot of my body. I gotta say that hurt or ached for a few moments. Afterwards I was whisked away to a temple where I laid while I was being wrapped in some sort of clothe from head to toe. For a few moments in time I was then unwrapped and seen ritual oils and I believe some herbs in a very pretty ceremonial bowl. We stood in front of the alter and but I couldn't "see" what we we're doing at that point because I was viewing from a different angle. I tried to but just couldn't grasp that part of my journey. The next image was people we're coming towards me , myself all in what looked like ceremonial clothes . They knelt down and what looked to me kissed my hand and they proceeded to another alter table where they now laid down. I placed some oils on them and after a moment or two they just got up & walked away. I focused on where they went and I couldn't believe my eyes. They went into caskets then it closed . There was a huge line of people who stood and one after another the ritual was preformed. One 2 of those people on line I knew ! I had a vision inside of vision.1 is a neighbor and the other is a H.S. student friend of my daughter. The vision of my neighbor was 2 cop cars parked on my side of the property ,then an ambulance came in front of his house. I heard his son's voice saying...Why did he do that? then his ceremonial oil ointment went on just like the others. I'm not going to mention what my daughters friend did or what my vision of her was , but She to was on this line and both of them went into that casket. It was very late around 1:30 am and I needed some REAL sleep and just let be -let be while I was off in the astral and finally fell asleep.

Well I have to say it is a true blessing to me to experience this . It's totally unbelievable and amazing at times. Thanks for time (:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wow this is very fascinating!! Did you meet all these highly beings just via meditation? Or some astral workings? I'd really love to meet one ^^ In fact, this motivates me to do meditations daily and more properly than before. And I thank you for that hehe xD

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Aditya19,

A few where right in my face but it was ASTRALLY They Really Wanted to be KNOWN !
For instance Sister Demi-Goddess Medusa had thrown a boars head on the floor right in front of me as a sign of respect. -I got to see that clear as day. I also asked for a gesture to be made when my work with her was done. I'll keep that part between her and I though-Sorry. I will say she kept her word did as I asked and for that I'm grateful (:

Warmest Wishes<3
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

THat sounds truly wonderful! So you have your spiritual/astral sight opened already? Since you can see them clear as day with no problem? T_T Ah I'd love to have such experiences.. I wonder of there are some that wanted to be known too by me..

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Aditya19,
There are times where I see like all misty like , then there are times where I see true color . I think I receive all that is truly important whether its in true color or not & that's what really matters is that the message coming forward to me . (:

Warmest Wishes<3

Return to “General Questions”