new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 16
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Jay Sun, Vampyre, John Smith (from The Dead Zone), LEGION
Zodiac:

Hi, everybody!
Maybe someone can help clear this up for me. I have been wearing my psy vamp's vessel nonstop for the last month or so, only removing to shower, etc... And then I left it alone for the last two days (yesterday and today.) So this evening I was sitting on the couch, drained of energy, drifting off a bit, when my wife notices and asks me what's going on.
I didn't know at the time, so I got up from the couch, showered and shaved, then put on the vessel again. Twenty minutes later I am alert as if I had a pot of coffee. Is this something that I am imagining, perhaps a side effect of our essential oils we use, or would you say that my vamp is giving me energy?

All opinions are welcome. And appreciated!
-JS

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Ask your vamp. ;)

Belladonna_
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Alys wrote:Ask your vamp. ;)
I second this ;) hehe

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Do you have any other spirits?..next time you feel like that say to them all if any of you are draining my energy whether intentionally or unintentionally please stop now....if it is your vamp or other spirits they will stop and you should feel your energy restore to normal ....if it doesn't stop then it may not be them causing it

Belladonna_
new here
new here

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:Do you have any other spirits?..next time you feel like that say to them all if any of you are draining my energy whether intentionally or unintentionally please stop now....if it is your vamp or other spirits they will stop and you should feel your energy restore to normal ....if it doesn't stop then it may not be them causing it
I think they meant that their vamp was giving them energy

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Belladonna_ wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:Do you have any other spirits?..next time you feel like that say to them all if any of you are draining my energy whether intentionally or unintentionally please stop now....if it is your vamp or other spirits they will stop and you should feel your energy restore to normal ....if it doesn't stop then it may not be them causing it
I think they meant that their vamp was giving them energy
I meant for the days the vessel was off and the op was feeling drained 1s that they should check its not their spirits...

Do psy vampires really give their keepers an energy boost? That is so cool, I have sanguine vampires, will a psy vampire get on with sanguine vampires ok? ... 1h

Belladonna_
new here
new here

Yes! Psy Vampires do indeed bring their keepers energy on days that they may be lacking in energy. My Psy Vampire tends to do this to me too when he feeds. He likes sharing the energy he takes in with me :) he's very sweet and kindhearted.

And yes, your other vampires should get along with each other just fine, however if for some reason they don't you can always place a rule down regarding it to make sure everyone stays happy and to keep things peaceful. I don't think you would have a problem though.

One of my Vampires actually told me a while back that he had a crush on my Queen ;) I'd love to see those two mingle a bit :)

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Belladonna_ wrote:Yes! Psy Vampires do indeed bring their keepers energy on days that they may be lacking in energy. My Psy Vampire tends to do this to me too when he feeds. He likes sharing the energy he takes in with me :) he's very sweet and kindhearted.

And yes, your other vampires should get along with each other just fine, however if for some reason they don't you can always place a rule down regarding it to make sure everyone stays happy and to keep things peaceful. I don't think you would have a problem though.

One of my Vampires actually told me a while back that he had a crush on my Queen ;) I'd love to see those two mingle a bit :)
That is so adorable 1h does your queen like your psy vamp too? 1s

Do psy vamps feed away from the home?( I mean do they feed from strangers rather than from you and those in your household)

Do psy vamps look like sanguine vamps when they choose to manifest or do sanguine vamps and psy vamps look completely different? 1h

Belladonna_
new here
new here

Hahaha...well she actually likes to keep to herself. She isn't social with any other spirits in my keep except for me. She gets along quite well with my Harpy, however.

Typically, Psy Vampires will target strangers and vulnerable targets with the right energy profile that they are looking for. All psy Vampires are different. I have heard many stories that some Psy's feed off of their keeper but stopped immediately after asked to stop. Very respectful of course. But my Psy Vampires feed off of strangers. Rarely off of my friends. Only if their energies are ideal for the both of us.

Well all Psy and Sanguine Vampires look different. There is simply no major difference...besides that some feed off of blood and others energy. However I do know that in some darker cases such as Vampires under the Black Arts scale, they can look a little bit more menacing...

Return to “Vampire”