new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 16
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Jay Sun, Vampyre, John Smith (from The Dead Zone), LEGION
Zodiac:

Hi. I got to thinking... If the astral is another realm, similar to the physical, only different, some questions come to mind...
If one travels in the astral, can they be sensed by others?
If so, how is the astral body clothed?
Is it cold in that realm? Hot?
Are there any dangers in the astral to be aware of?

Just musings, but comments are appreciated!
-JS

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Xpired_One wrote:If one travels in the astral, can they be sensed by others?
Yes, but it depends on how fluent you and the others persons are in astral projection.
Xpired_One wrote:If so, how is the astral body clothed?
It can be shaped or clothed as you designed it. It can be default naked body, it can be with extravagant armor, etc.
Xpired_One wrote:Is it cold in that realm? Hot?
If you go to cold places, it's cold, and vice versa. This also depends on how sensitive are you to the astral realm.
Xpired_One wrote:Are there any dangers in the astral to be aware of?
There are non-friendly entities in the astral realm, which can disturb the travel and even follow you back when you return. Which is why protection is important.

You might want to read some books about astral projection, e.g. Leadbeater's Astral Plane - Its Scenery, Inhabitants And Phenomena, Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics, etc. : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”