Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, hellhounds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WoyoTea
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:They sound great, I like that they keep watch around the house...

Does anyone know why they are called Hellhounds?...are they from Hell?, do they take souls to Hell? I'm just wondering why they are called that 1tk

How many hellhounds do you have (I'm wondering if I decide to get one, would one be enough or do they work better in pairs?)
Hellhounds are hellborn creatures, and as CH says, they are bounty hunters of souls and take them to the other side.
I have four, as they make great companions as well as protectors. One will suffice, and as for working in pairs it varies. It depends on the individual hellhound—some prefer working alone rather than with a group. Most though I find work well in a group since they are pack creatures, and that can mean better protection as well.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

zarva wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:They sound great, I like that they keep watch around the house...

Does anyone know why they are called Hellhounds?...are they from Hell?, do they take souls to Hell? I'm just wondering why they are called that 1tk

How many hellhounds do you have (I'm wondering if I decide to get one, would one be enough or do they work better in pairs?)
Hellhounds are hellborn creatures, and as CH says, they are bounty hunters of souls and take them to the other side.
I have four, as they make great companions as well as protectors. One will suffice, and as for working in pairs it varies. It depends on the individual hellhound—some prefer working alone rather than with a group. Most though I find work well in a group since they are pack creatures, and that can mean better protection as well.
Thank you so much for explaining it 1tu what kind of tasks can they be tasked with ? 1h

zarva
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, hellhounds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: WoyoTea
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:Thank you so much for explaining it 1tu what kind of tasks can they be tasked with ? 1h
Some simple tasks are watching over the house, sending them to protect someone else, seeing if they're able to bring the soul of a lost one over for communication, asking them to give you more confidence or make you more assertive, that's some of the basic things they can do. The rest of it really depends on the individual hellhound and what skills they have to offer.

boadiccearose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 88
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: WW, Dragons, Phoenix
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfRaven
Zodiac:

I have 2 wraiths for protection etc.... I sent them to stop 2 people or spirits from doing what they're doing to me and those I love. The strange thing is that I saw them turn to black smoke and disappear in a "slit" kind of tunnel. Does that mean they traveled to do what I asked? Or did something happen to them?

-boadiccearose
ImageImage
le chercheur de la lumière
Seeker of the Light
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

As a white arts energy person I stick to courtwind angels for protection and even though mine has been unable to remove my current stalker, ( which sunk its roots deep into me) I doubt any spirit would remove it at this point, she's made me aware of what I need to do, and given me clear instructions, she's definitely a protector

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have courtwind Angels, Sterling angels (they help with undoing hexes/curses), a wraith, a volkh, 2 fylgia, a Duojna, a gargoyle, and a gryphon. They all work together or apart wonderfully. Top? I would say a wraith and Volkh. Those two can do serious damage if needed.

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Icantthinkofaname
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Guys what do you think as volkh, werewolf, and ahellhound as protecters, togyher

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

That's actually the triad of protection offered in the ch shop... so someone must think highly of it. It's on my list as well as an einherjar (I know I slaughtered that spelling, but I'm working, supposedly, and the ops manager is giving me the stinkeye....)

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie

I'm surprised that I never really see people mention ogres on these posts about spirits for protection. My ogre has the most potent energy of all the spirits in my keep, and is extremely protective.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”