closed group on facebook pdf epub books on spirituality

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
angel_vixen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: medium
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: vixen of the underworld
Zodiac:

also conjuring and many other topics closed group but i approve people to join it top titles like silver raven wolf llewellyn raven grimassi <<Removed by Mod>> <3 <3
Last edited by CH Moderator on Tue May 30, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Facebook page is not allowed. Please see Rule #11, thank you for your cooperation

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Please check the forum rules, especially the following
"11. No email address solicitation, Facebook, MySpace, AIM, or other social media
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be an email address posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting abc123 AT gmail.com or other such roundabouts. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the email address removed.
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be any social media usernames posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting some workaround that others can figure out. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the ID removed.
*** Seriously, don't try to circumvent this by doing creative postings of emails or IDs, we take it as a personal insult."
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic5027.html

As such, this thread will be archived soon, after you have the time to acknowledge. Thank you for your cooperation.

Return to “Books & Literature”