new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon knight
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

hey guys, just wanting to know:I got my first spirit, a white dragon, at the beggining of the year and i have been having a lot of luck , seeing a lot of weird numbers like 1111,666,555,333... and numbers with certain words like AVE-666(bird in spanish, and ,you know, ave from ave cesar) and ADN-555(in english DNA),also i see like ble shades of light, and i just dont know if its some type of communication , or that i am becoming crazy.Is there any way i can communicate with my dragon, either directly or indirectly ?Could anyone try to communicate with my dragon or tell their spirits to find her so they can talk and tell me what she want to comunicate?A friend of mine told me my dragon told him i am actually like a Doh Vah Kiin from the Skyrim videogame,someone with the blood of a dragon(especifically that someone from my family drank dragon blood).I will be very thankfull with any insightgiven since though i am old in the forum, i really am new with spirit keeping.Thanks for reading and sorry if my english is not too pretty to read. 1s

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Why not ask your dragon to speak to you while asleep, preferably soon before you wake (so that you are more likely to remember it)...

Binded spirits usually only talk with their keeper and dont usually talk to others (for example your friend) unless YOU tell them that they can do that, ...

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

sdjob wrote:Is there any way i can communicate with my dragon, either directly or indirectly ?
What method have you tried? Pendulum, spirit board, etc?
And perhaps the signs, numbers, etc. might be them trying to contact you or giving you some message : )
sdjob wrote:Could anyone try to communicate with my dragon or tell their spirits to find her so they can talk and tell me what she want to comunicate?
You might want to ask the original conjurer for this. Some of them may provide services such as message from your companion : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
zarva
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, hellhounds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WoyoTea
Zodiac:

I usually use tarot and pendulums to communicate with my companions and it works pretty well. How often do you meditate? Meditation can help with building up your telepathy skills so you can have conversation with her that way. The trick is just recognizing what are your own thoughts and what she's saying, which can be pretty hard if you're not used to it and you don't meditate much (since your head is likely to clouded with thoughts whereas with meditation you should have a clear head; focus on one question/statement at a time though). With telepathy they can respond pretty quickly though, usually before you even finish your thought. You can ask her to respond only after you've finished it though, it works for me.

sdjob
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you, do you know any type of meditation that can help me, i mean, i do have meditated and have seen and felt some things that were really strange, like a man with a machete and some type of robe, shadow men who entered my mother's room(then she got quite sick), a women with wings who kinda touched me in the stomach and passed energy to me(at least it felt like that),another shadow that was at least a little more visible and was screaming in a horrible way.Since my mom got sick and saw those things, i thought i opened some type of door that was hurting her so i stopped.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

sdjob wrote:Thank you, do you know any type of meditation that can help me, i mean, i do have meditated and have seen and felt some things that were really strange, like a man with a machete and some type of robe, shadow men who entered my mother's room(then she got quite sick), a women with wings who kinda touched me in the stomach and passed energy to me(at least it felt like that),another shadow that was at least a little more visible and was screaming in a horrible way.Since my mom got sick and saw those things, i thought i opened some type of door that was hurting her so i stopped.
There are bindings in the creepy hollows shop that help with seeing/hearing/seeing your spirits...maybe something like that would help you to connect better with your spirit family

zarva
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, hellhounds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WoyoTea
Zodiac:

sdjob wrote:Thank you, do you know any type of meditation that can help me, i mean, i do have meditated and have seen and felt some things that were really strange, like a man with a machete and some type of robe, shadow men who entered my mother's room(then she got quite sick), a women with wings who kinda touched me in the stomach and passed energy to me(at least it felt like that),another shadow that was at least a little more visible and was screaming in a horrible way.Since my mom got sick and saw those things, i thought i opened some type of door that was hurting her so i stopped.
I'm not an expert at meditation, I usually just do it. Usually with binaural beats. Though, if things like your mother getting sick have happened, I'd recommend in getting protection, whether through spell or a spirit/entity/servitor. Also, when you meditate with your dragon you should imagine a circle surrounding you and your dragon so you keep anyone else out. This listing might help with developing your telepathy too—it worked for me.

sdjob
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone, if anyone could , i dont know , also help me know what to do with those entities,or what exactly they are, i would really appreciate it.Maybe someone could ask their spirits for more insight on this?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

sdjob wrote:Thanks everyone, if anyone could , i dont know , also help me know what to do with those entities,or what exactly they are, i would really appreciate it.Maybe someone could ask their spirits for more insight on this?
You could open a ticket with the help desk, address it to ash and magnolia and describe what you saw etc and they are the experts so they should be able to give you an answer of what the spirits/entities are and how to get rid of them etc

Return to “Dragons”