Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Just seeing the other replies, thanks everyone. I'm only into this a few months and fairly naive though I bought Mag and Ashs spirit keeping book so things are clearing up now! :)

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

neonXrabbit wrote:Spirits just pull energy from food offerings, so more than likely (especially since you felt something), he did take it :D With offerings that go bad like fruit and things, make sure not to leave them out for too long :3
Haha I definetly wouldn't waste any food!

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I can't leave food offerings out, because pets. :) They'll think it's an offering for THEM if I leave something edible unattended. :lol: :crazy:
Luckily my cat has no interest in sugar lol 2yn

Return to “Spirit Keeping”