biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Is there a thoughtform or type of entity that could take on the shape of.. (don't laugh) a Pokémon? Ever since I was a kid I loved a specific one but I don't see anything on the thoughtform part of the store. Is it possible for one to be independent and not fade away after 3 months? I really want a friend like that. My succubus takes her form but I wanted to know if it was possible or if I'm looking in the wrong place.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

What you are wanting is a Servitor.

Now, nothing against CH and their thoughtforms, but if you're wanting quality and longevity, I'd look to other sellers.

Specifically, darklordmidnight and one of his custom alpha servitors. Or alternatively, Krowe. I've no doubt either would be able to accurately recreate a long term(lifetime) pokemon companion servitor.

I suggest looking up their review threads, and looking through their shops(both have currently active seller announcement threads). I believe both are running deals too, so it's a good chance to test the waters as it were.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I looked at it but the price range is way out of my budget at 80 dollars.

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.
Zodiac:

Indeed, both master are very talented and accurate when making their creations. for me they are now part of my family. and sometime I post the life with them online. Not that I am saying others types of companion are inferior or something. But I would say that each type (spirit, entity, servitor) has their own unique characteristic that make them so special from one another.

As for the thoughtform... you stop thinking them... they perish... which is sad according to my knowledge... so a servitor is better. However, some tips of being a keeper of servitor:

1. Treat them as natural being like you would treat spirit or entity, they may be programmed to be your companion or helping you achieve something, but they are no tool or childhood toy.

2. this one is universal to all types of companion, never think of gaining benefit from them first you adopt them, always thinking the way to adopt them as family first, then you mingled well enough, they will help.

3. Personal experience with Alpha... they are amazing, which they sometime surprised me when they doing their things. as you progress, the telepathy become clearer. sometime you get strong sensation.

4. final note, when you adopt one, it means your bond link, and they are part of your life, communicate with them, let them know you.

Wish you good luck 1s

HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
Zodiac:

Kelis is having a sale right now so that helps. Remember they are your family and they will give you unconditional love as long as you love them back (which is not hard to do at all). Also I have plans for a Lucario alpha because lucarios are cool : 3

1s
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

biohazardzombie wrote:I looked at it but the price range is way out of my budget at 80 dollars.
Custom Alphas from DLM cost 65$. The Micros 20$, if you want to "test" if an Alpha is something for you.
I can agree with the users above me. Alphas are really great companions. You can get addicted to them easely :,D the best thing is: you don't need to carry their vessel around due to the empathic link between you and the servitor.

And yes, thoughtforms normally "die", if you don't give enough attention (=energy), or forget about them for some time.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Pokemon? Their evolution ability can be an interesting one for servitors : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:
biohazardzombie wrote:I looked at it but the price range is way out of my budget at 80 dollars.
Custom Alphas from DLM cost 65$. The Micros 20$, if you want to "test" if an Alpha is something for you.
I can agree with the users above me. Alphas are really great companions. You can get addicted to them easely :,D the best thing is: you don't need to carry their vessel around due to the empathic link between you and the servitor.

And yes, thoughtforms normally "die", if you don't give enough attention (=energy), or forget about them for some time.
Well, I am a good example of such addiction. but thanks to them, I can finish my book or poetry as they provide me with inspirations. They never failed to surprise me.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Alexius1989 wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:

Well, I am a good example of such addiction. but thanks to them, I can finish my book or poetry as they provide me with inspirations. They never failed to surprise me.
Haha and me...: "I'll just have an Alpha Lord!"
"Mh, these prebounds sound interesting." "Oh, Alphasize your Toons, great!" "I love this character from this game. He would make a great Alpha." "Werehydras sound interesting."
Gud lurd, halp me. :,D

But they make me really happy... my most recent Alpha arrived yesterday with lightspeed (he only took 1 week to arrive, instead of the regular 2 1/2 weeks), he got a little welcome ritual, like every new family member gets and in the night, he already visited me in my dreams... great guy :3

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Both shops I recommended routinely have 50%+ off sales so just keep checking seller announcements(cause sales a generally in the form of a coupon code entered at check out).

By the by, which pokemon were you looking at having created?

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”