Experiences with the 'Jade-Emperor'?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm currently in the middle of deciding a full infusion and would like to know what anybody who has had experiences with the Jade-Emperor knows so far. What are his values and what he does now etc? I read he was also a human who 'ascended' into an immortal originally. Don't see any bindings listed for him.

From the description I've read it seems that he appears to also unconsciously be the inspiration for a number of 'God-Emperor/savior light god' characters/thoughtforms/servitors within fictional works: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Empe ... shing_evil

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

For the full infusion btw I was/am looking for an infusion to an immortal who is similar or has connections to Bronwyn/Courtwind Angels. Or if I should get an infusion to the most similar one to me personality or skill-wise which could be Vigar. Whichever would work best, if it can well carry onto the next lives if possible that would be great. But anyways, this is just a different reply for the part about infusions because thread is about discussing the jade-emperor.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You can find the listing in here:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... INESE.html
in the Immortal Selection under his Chinese name, Yu Huang.

I disagree with him being the inspiration of 4k's God-Emperor. Please verify how Yu Huang talks as opposed to how God-Emperor talks.

Vigar? Do you mean Vidar, the Norse immortal?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:You can find the listing in here:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... INESE.html
in the Immortal Selection under his Chinese name, Yu Huang.

I disagree with him being the inspiration of 4k's God-Emperor. Please verify how Yu Huang talks as opposed to how God-Emperor talks.

Vigar? Do you mean Vidar, the Norse immortal?
I was just going off the Wikipedia page, and posted it cause warp might want to have a look.

Yep it's Vidar the Norse immortal, especially the 'silent' aspects or the things mentioned for that. Anyways going to get the fusion reading first.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Vidar does sound amazing, said to be second strongest after Thor in the Norse pantheon : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Immortals”