Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Let me start by saying; He is absolutely phenomenal. Here is the encyclopedia entry for Him, and I agree 1000% with the statement that he increases your spiritual energy just by being near you.
The Greek demigod of life-death-rebirth. He is a deeply spiritual entity. He is a good companion to those who want to strengthen their bonding, connection & contact abilities for all spirits. He works well with those trying to contact their departed loved ones, ancestors and other human spirits. He increases the level of spiritual energy around you just by being near you and prolonged work with Attis permanently strengthens your spiritual energy.
He is very gentle and kind with me, does not communicate with words much, "words are unnecessary" he says. The communication between us is more 'direct' so to speak, thoughts, concepts, ideas, moods...all shared directly through the mind for lack of a better discription. He seems to be a more 'show' rather than 'tell' type with me. When He does speak He is very soft spoken. When He is around he tends to bring a unique sense of 'balance/tranquility/peace' that I have not experienced before working with Him. He is definetly a unique, truly one of a kind, and wonderous companion. I am honored to work with Him. <3 2hp

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

I am glad to share, He seems to be overlooked for the more "well known" immortals. Yet He can offer immense support and empowerment to those that work with Him, and a perspective on spiritual energy and the spiritual realm as well as the 'mundane' world that is entirely unique and incredibly eye opening. He shows you a perspective on things that is nigh impossible to get without His aid.

Return to “Immortals”