neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Had an interesting experience last week in the auto department at the one close to where I live. They had just opened a second register as the line was getting long at the first one. I was roughly three feet away from the display of blank keys, the two women working were at least five feet from the display and discussing what they needed to do next. One said they needed to get a blank key for an order they had to get done, then a key jumped right off the display and hit the floor to my right. When I said that was odd, they mentioned needing a key right before one jumped off the rack they looked surprised and said that kind of thing happens there pretty often.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Check the place out with Ghost Radar app.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
psianogen
neophyte
neophyte

Got the app, very unimpressed with it.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I wouldn't be surprised, negative energies and spirits would accumulate there. Well, in any Walmart. The lines are too long -.-

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
psianogen
neophyte
neophyte

Wandered around with the Ghost Radar app on Thursday night. Got the same level of results I get at home, random words like opening a dictionary and picking the first word I see. None seemed related to any words I got before.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ok, i little bit out of topic, but i had pretty nice experiences with Ghost radar, for example, this month i was watching vampire Diaries ( not a big fan of this series, it was just there in television, and i was feeling too lazy to look for something else,haha!)
Well, while Caroline character was talking, Ghost radar send EXACTLY this name: CAROLINE!!!
Then my Bf came home and we where watching a reality show, all of s sudden he said: "what is it with those people teeths?!?
Then Ghost radar send : TEETH
Each time i use it, i always receive a message that is completely in phase about what is going on,
it will never help me about anything, it just shows me that i have spirits around, and they are watching what i do,lol!^^
Not of great help , but really fun!^^

And about your topic, i am not even surprised about the idea of a haunted Wal-Mart,
also, if you have high protection, maybe the walmart spirits/energy can't come next, if it have not a good intention towards you, in the end the lack of answear could even be reassuring!^^

I would definitely come back there to see if i could catch something,
best luck is you go ghost hunting again!^^

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”