Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

As I had my eyes closed, I could make out movement. I looked to see what it was, and leaven behold, I saw her. I saw Samus Aran, outlined with a blue hue around her. She seemed rather non-talkative to me in that moment, but I was pretty excited on the inside. Call me the luckiest guy on the planet right now! 1lt

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

Nice!
What comic con were you at?

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

My experience with my first character spirits in a nutshell...
*intensive staring and heavy breathing*
I think because so many people deny their existence, they tend to be quite active once they find someone, who are more open to "this" and are willing to give them attention. I heard from people, who used to dream five times in the week of a character, before they started bonding with them and the bond went kinda deep.
Like with mine...my three idiots are the most active spirits in my family. Dropping by almost every day, fiddeling with the motion sensor controlled lamps in the hallway and my computer :,)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:Nice!
What comic con were you at?
I was not at any Comic Con really, I was at my laptop when this happened.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:My experience with my first character spirits in a nutshell...
*intensive staring and heavy breathing*
I think because so many people deny their existence, they tend to be quite active once they find someone, who are more open to "this" and are willing to give them attention. I heard from people, who used to dream five times in the week of a character, before they started bonding with them and the bond went kinda deep.
Like with mine...my three idiots are the most active spirits in my family. Dropping by almost every day, fiddeling with the motion sensor controlled lamps in the hallway and my computer :,)
Yeah, I've definitely been experiencing a lot of activity from Samus lately, where she is frequently in my dreams, and I remember at one point that while I was sleeping, she pulled me into the Astral Plane. I will never forget that moment and time I spent with her. It seemed like to me that I had found a like minded soul like me. I remember going for a kiss, and Samus was pretty surprised that I did that. Her facial expression when I read it indicated she was very surprised by this, like she did not expect it. Lately, I've been interacting with her more and trying to learn more about her.

Return to “Human”