Do I need to be worried about my brother?

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So, I just had a weird conversation with my brother today when he came over to my appartment. I only slept four hours this night, so I shouldn't even be suprised we talked about the strangest things. Don't even ask me how we got there, but he is an atheist, I'm a Christian and we started with religion and in some way I tried to explain to him that the world isn't as 'realistic' as we see, as there is a lot out there we don't know yet. When he asked for an example, because we went to demons from Mary the Virgin getting pregnant, I told him about a well, terrifying night/moment I have experienced. I forced him not to laugh with it ( because he could totally think I am dreaming) and that moment, there was a Dark shadow creature in my room, when I woke up, in the night. So I was very terrified, and although I have a nightlamp just standing next to me, I opened my my curtains so the moonlight could get in. ( I totally didn't even try to say that I called out to my own spirits in this moment to come and safe me).

But the thing is, my brother didn't even laugh or called this crazy. He went off to tell me about how everywhere in the world, people experience similair things, because you're stressed or something, and your brain... makes you think something. But when he said, he experienced something similair, it even seems more scary than what I experienced.

So, my brother was staying over with his girlfriend, and he told me:' Like, you know, when you go to sleep, you have a vivid vision of how the room looks like right? So, when I drifted of to sleep, I had this weird feeling I came out of my body, I was still in bed, but I could see everything clearly. I saw my girlfriend laying next to me, texting, and I saw everything clear, like... I don't know, sis, like my spirit just came out of my body for a second, like only half. And then I noticed some dark shadow girl at my feet, holding my feet.... and I was so afraid, but I couldn't turn me, or wake up. And I only woke up, when my girlfriend touched me. Because she had seen my face turned scared, and I was like: uggh, urgghh,' saying, and I was totally cramped up.' Because he is of the thinking that you can only get back when someone touches you. And maybe, yes, maybe I was able to get back because of my spirits touching me or keeping me safe... but...

So he totally thinks it's some weird nightmare, but it's totally the scariest nightmare he has ever had, and he says people all over the world experience this, but call it different things, like Aliens and stuff. But when he told me, like he was getting out of his body, my thought was totally:' Some weird demon tried to get my brothers spirit to leave his body, so they could totally get in it... Like in the book Bodyswitch. 2sc

My brother who is a not-believer totally got haunted by a demon-girl-shadow-people. So do I need to worry about this? The last thing I should want is some demon trying to steal my brothers body, or hurting him or even worse! Is there anything I can do about it? Like... giving him some bracelet for his birthday that keeps him safe from things like this? Can I ask my own spirits to go a few miles a day, and watch over my sibblings? Because if my brother gets this, I don't even want to know our little sister should get into this trouble. But my brother doesn't believe in demons, angels, religion, anything. When we talked about dragons today, I got him so far to think about it in a way that dinosaurs totally were dragons... Erghh. So, is there anything I could do to keep him safe, without him telling or even making him more scared about it?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm yes you can task your companions to help protecting your family. You can also cast spells, do rituals or prayers intended to protect someone as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

But my family lives in another house, and that should still be working?
Yes, but I'm not that good in casting spells or doing rituals or prayers. And can I ask of God to protect my sibblings who aren't believing in religion at all? :)

I was wondering if I could contact my deceased grandmother, if she should be willing to look out for my sibblings. She loved us.. for sure, but I'm a bit afraid as well, because I don't think she is quite that happy if she would look to our family today. And.. well, she was Catholic during her life, so I'm not sure if I even call upon her?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:But my family lives in another house, and that should still be working?
It could work, yes. You should consult this with your companions first, of course: /
Fireshadow wrote: And can I ask of God to protect my sibblings who aren't believing in religion at all?
I believe so, yes : )
But whether they could be protected may depend on many factors. For example, if your siblings desecrate the deity, the deity may prefer not to protect them.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:But my family lives in another house, and that should still be working?
It could work, yes. You should consult this with your companions first, of course: /
Fireshadow wrote: And can I ask of God to protect my sibblings who aren't believing in religion at all?
I believe so, yes : )
But whether they could be protected may depend on many factors. For example, if your siblings desecrate the deity, the deity may prefer not to protect them.
well, I guess I should just hope then, because I'm not so great yet in communicating with them.
.. well, very cru said, if He doesn't, I'm going to find another God to pray too. Tsss.

Batgirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aradia Rue
Zodiac:

I'd like to pitch in here...If your brother believes in energies and spirited nightmares, and you don't want to frighten him more....maybe you could explain how to house cleanse. You can copy the cleansing prayers from CH to rid of attached/unatttached entities and energies. Don't tell him what they are for. If you don't want to frighten him, just say you found a great general house cleansing prayer and send with a sage smudge stick. Also, you can purchase cleansings and protection spells For him with his name and birth date. Have them bound to his spirit for auto protection. Good luck and many blessings!

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Sometimes the more they don't believe, the more the being want them to know their existence.

Either let him know the truth or forever cover everything for him.

ImageImage
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Well, I just tasked my spirits to keep an eye on my brother and sister, and protect them against... crazy creatures who want to harm them. If my brother comes running into my place, telling me he saw a djinn/ vamp/ angel/ minotaur or even fairy, I will just be happy to explain everything to him ;-)

I guess that's the best way to protect your loved ones right? I've heard the stories about people sending their spirits of with their kids to school and stuff, or giving their housemembers a glance of them.. so my spirits do know my brother and sister already, so next to protecting my shed, home and my pets, they are also busy protecting my sibblings. :) I'm so happy to have spirits now, because seriously if I all needed to do it myself, I would become crazy and have a burn-out probably.

Return to “Protection”