Creature sighting experience and others at 3 way Crossroads

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Would just like to share this too.

Creature could also have been a 'feral' animal but there are no wolves here, and I'm not sure if feral dogs would look the same but I will recount. I live at a three way crossroads surrounded by others of the same/similar nature. So at midnight when I was being driven to a fireworks event or for something else I saw a black 'wolf'-like creature and I'm certain it wasn't a fox or anything. But what I can say is that it had thick black fur, white or yellow glowing eyes, perhaps pointy ears and lots of extremely white, sharp teeth/fangs. Walking back towards a church location. Person who was with me also saw it. My country also doesn't have any wolves.

Another experience I had was at a time I looked out the window curiously in an attempt to find signs. I saw to me surprise/awe a dozen of people at midnight when it was extremely quiet passing through these crossroads, wearing white clothes. Not talking or anything, just passing through without making much noise and they walked at a pretty first pace. I didn't wear glasses so couldn't see them clearly, there is a chance they could be people but it was at around/before late 2, 3 or 4 am I think when everything was dead quiet last year.

I've tried some 'workings' with Hecate at this location, red wine occasionally and experimented with tiny drops of 'blood' offerings at new moon using a device which safely extracts. Though haven't tried anything recently. I read that the location I live in used to be part of the 'country' a very long time ago or farm/agricultural land.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

A dingo, perhaps?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

The description of the black wolf matches exactly with folklore on a being known as a Kludde.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:A dingo, perhaps?
No, the fur was pitch black, extremely thick, rough and not brown. There are also no 'dingoes' in the city. It also may have had a mane.
Kitsune wrote:The description of the black wolf matches exactly with folklore on a being known as a Kludde.
Did a search, but this one does not stand in two legs and is a bit bigger than your average dog or perhaps the size of the bigger dogs etc.

Started to show itself or similar creatures awhile after I tried a few 'workings' with Hecate as said.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:The description of the black wolf matches exactly with folklore on a being known as a Kludde.
Did a search, but this one does not stand in two legs and is a bit bigger than your average dog or perhaps the size of the bigger dogs etc.

Started to show itself or similar creatures awhile after I tried a few 'workings' with Hecate as said.[/quote]

Yes. I don't know where the websites with more information on them is, but what you describe matches perfectly with what I know. I also happen to have one as a companion.

I'm not sure if they are related at all to Hekate or her domain, but looking into that may help.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I looked further into it and difference would be that it has wings. Yep I did manage to shine a light at it or in its face to get it to stare up at me in turn. Did not act hostile, then just simply moved on in direction of where the churchyard corner, so on was located and etc. Was in car as passenger and not on foot so unfortunately taking a pic was hard plus the dark with phone.

Sometimes wondered lol what if I were to try stepping outside and approaching beings like this, or the dozen of strange people in white that were completely silent on my own if I had the freedom to do that.
1d

As for the 'people' experience I saw from distance(via window peering) during late 2 or 3 am they walked on both the road and side-path indiscriminately. No walking sounds or hard to hear.

Well I just hope to encounter more interesting things. I live in an area with a maze of suburbs that were former agricultural/natural areas. And still retain a bit of its 'natural' counterparts sometimes in some areas largely, of grass, soil and trees etc.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

And to add it was quite assertive, not scared off by the car nor the light shone in its face and mentioned, just walked slowly continuing on calmly. Though you could pretty much always see the white and long/sharp fangs sticking out of its mouth. No growls either or any particular sounds, was pretty silent.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Such a amazing experience, i don't even know how i would reacts if i see something like this in front of me, with my eyes wide open, have just crossed such creatures in the astral till now!^^

Very interesting,will keep reading!^^

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:Such a amazing experience, i don't even know how i would reacts if i see something like this in front of me, with my eyes wide open, have just crossed such creatures in the astral till now!^^

There are many to some actual living physical creatures that humanity have yet to encounter I would imagine, that would be hanging out where mostly nobody would be at except those in the most strange situation.

I happen to come from a background or life framework that is very very unusual compared to nearly all others around me personally.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

ServantofJustice wrote:
Chouki wrote:Such a amazing experience, i don't even know how i would reacts if i see something like this in front of me, with my eyes wide open, have just crossed such creatures in the astral till now!^^

There are many to some actual living physical creatures that humanity have yet to encounter I would imagine, that would be hanging out where mostly nobody would be at except those in the most strange situation.

I happen to come from a background or life framework that is very very unusual compared to nearly all others around me personally.
I completely agree, and i am passionate by Cryptozoology,lol (yes,yes, all the Sasquash/Loc Ness stuff,rofl)
What took my attention in your topic, is that he light reflected back from the creature!^^
Then i asked me: a new unknown animal? or new kind of hybrid?

For the people you saw wearing white cloths, my grand-ma have said one time she saw many processions like that as a teenager, and i would just freak out and change subjects,lol
( i was sure she would tell it while i was around specially because she knew it made me and my sister scared,lol, she was mean!^^)

I hope you can tell us more experiences about this creature, and please protect yourself,
it is not because it have half ignored you that it is nice or neutral in nature!^^

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”