Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Every spirit can decide how they wish to manifest and they may choose to manifest in different ways at different time. There aren't any hard-set rules when it comes to manifestations for spirits and they aren't based on specific race either. Every spirit decides when & where they manifest, how they manifest, and for how long. It's usually best to ask the spirits in your family which one of them manifested to you and allow them to provide you a response.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Yup, well said! I agree, it is the spirit who choose us in this one and since the spirit often knows everything about you including what you truly need in your life it's just wonderful! Tbh I haven't got any spirit from it but I just purchased reverse adoption living entity last week, still being processed tho xD can't wait to see what kind of entity that wants to adopt me.

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Every spirit can decide how they wish to manifest and they may choose to manifest in different ways at different time. There aren't any hard-set rules when it comes to manifestations for spirits and they aren't based on specific race either. Every spirit decides when & where they manifest, how they manifest, and for how long. It's usually best to ask the spirits in your family which one of them manifested to you and allow them to provide you a response.
That is good advice magnolia,

I have a suspicion that it was my fire faery as it happened just after she arrived and then a day or so later my second fire faery arrived and I saw the tiny white circle floating again but this time with a matching white sparkling circle next to it with a blue flame...and then when I checked my order history in the ch shop, the bio for the 2nd fire faery says he appears in blue flames...so I am thinking its my fire faeries 1ey but I will ask my spirit family just to make sure,

Return to “Faery”