Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Re: Thank You for Visiting My Blog Page

Postby lori67k » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:17 pm

I see you :0 lol at magick vortex that is, lol

Message Jules, she is the one that help me set up my store there plus create a group for me. she and her partners are the ones who have to approve and create any store and/or group

I am sure you will be able to, no problem

I've got to run but will be back in a couple of hours
Blessings for you hon

<3 I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life. <3

This blessing... I send out to all of you <3 1ht <3

LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella

Postby LostAngels » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:28 pm

lori67k wrote:I see you :0 lol at magick vortex that is, lol

Message Jules, she is the one that help me set up my store there plus create a group for me. she and her partners are the ones who have to approve and create any store and/or group

I am sure you will be able to, no problem
Thank You! :)
I've got to run but will be back in a couple of hours
Blessings for you hon

lori67k
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000

Postby lori67k » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Jules will ask you for a cover photo for your store/group and a bio. if you need help with creating a bio, you can check out other groups to see what they have written in theirs to help you get a general idea of what you may want yours to say; that is if you're not skilled in writing bios; I wasn't so my first bio was from my shop and too long for the store/groups section

anyway hon. I'm back :) or perhaps my messaging you was a dead giveaway to that fact, hehe

many blessings hon <3

<3 I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life. <3

LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte

Postby LostAngels » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:33 pm

Lol! Thank You. Is that the same as the about me in my profile? I tried to sum me up without rambling too much lol

lori67k
neophyte
neophyte

Postby lori67k » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:48 pm

no it's different er I suppose it can be the same as your about me

I'm not sure how to put this stuff into words with the aspergers I'm a bit stuck on how to word this

I summed myself up in regards to the things I share i.e. my group, what my shop and I all weaved into one is about and left my personal profile about me, to say something more along the lines of, say... my hobbies, the music i like what i'm there for i.e. friends

I hope this makes sense(?) lol

Check out my group called realm of magick's bio and my profile about me; since I am having trouble being clear perhaps your reviewing those 2 things might have a better chance of saying what I cannot, lol; i think my act of not wanting to complicate things may be actually complicating them

I think you can do either but you may want your group to be more shop oriented, anyway, check those 2 things out and see if what i am trying to say through your reading the differences, you might get a better idea of what type of bio you want added for yourself. p.s... my group there will have my blogs when I get the time to post them as well as I believe the group's page is for discussions, those kinds of things, kind of like here or on pe(?)

my bad hon. I am so tired from not sleeping yet and going to 2 appointments this morning 1ht

Hugs, love and light 1d

LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte

Postby LostAngels » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:14 pm

lori67k wrote:no it's different er I suppose it can be the same as your about me

I'm not sure how to put this stuff into words with the aspergers I'm a bit stuck on how to word this

I summed myself up in regards to the things I share i.e. my group, what my shop and I all weaved into one is about and left my personal profile about me, to say something more along the lines of, say... my hobbies, the music i like what i'm there for i.e. friends

I hope this makes sense(?) lol

Check out my group called realm of magick's bio and my profile about me; since I am having trouble being clear perhaps your reviewing those 2 things might have a better chance of saying what I cannot, lol; i think my act of not wanting to complicate things may be actually complicating them

I think you can do either but you may want your group to be more shop oriented, anyway, check those 2 things out and see if what i am trying to say through your reading the differences, you might get a better idea of what type of bio you want added for yourself. p.s... my group there will have my blogs when I get the time to post them as well as I believe the group's page is for discussions, those kinds of things, kind of like here or on pe(?)

my bad hon. I am so tired from not sleeping yet and going to 2 appointments this morning 1ht

Hugs, love and light 1d

Oh no problem! I'm slow lol! Get some rest too after your appointments. Hugs back!

lori67k
neophyte
neophyte

Postby lori67k » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:33 pm

<3

lori67k
neophyte
neophyte

Postby lori67k » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:39 am

LostAngels... Hey sweetie, on your new group at magick vortex, Jules posted there about your being the group owner and asked if someone could let you know so here I am... letting you know :)

I can hardly wait to see what you post in your new group! :)

Hugs, love and light <3

LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte

Postby LostAngels » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:54 am

I'm sorry! I finally got to my google chrome saved things on this ancient computer to respond. Steve busted my phone really bad and I had to order another one.. loooooong story! Lets just say my spirits saw the mean in him I was trying to overlook! I love my little family! :) My total apologies!

lori67k
neophyte
neophyte

Postby lori67k » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:28 am

oh no worries hon, i get it been there done that...

anyway jules wrote on your group wanting someone to ask you to join your group since you are the owner, but the way the system is set up, the group owners have to join their own groups... weird, but yeah

having awful migraines, hopefully the days will get better and brighter for both of us; today could be that day :)

Blessings hon; hope you get your new phone soon

Hugs

Return to “lori67k”