Empaths and HSPs Which One Are You?

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Re: Empaths and HSPs Which One Are You?

Postby Aurum » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:14 am

The oddest thing is I have had a very good childhood with a wonderful and supporting family. I find it really strange I don't remember much but I do remember being scared as a kid a lot, my parents always thought I had an overactive imagination but I remember seeing some scary things as a small child, a shadow person and something else so that's probably factors into it as well.

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Postby lori67k » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:19 pm

I remember my first (haunted) experience as a child and oh yes!, it is a very frightening thing. Children's inner eye (third eye) is very receptive to seeing through the veil into other worlds and are often more sensitive to spirit activity, but unfortunately many adults will chock this off to the child's imagination or the child having a bad dream; having these gifts be dismissed as an over-active imagination, time and time again, even though it is often meant well will teach the child to either dismiss these events as such, or will teach the child to keep silent about these experiences and as a result, could have good or negative effects, and therefore the child grows up, unable to tap into the ability to see and hear spirits and/or cannot recall that ability; which is often why adults will think its a dream or the child's imagination because they have forgotten they could have once seen and experienced similar things

One has to admire though, the tenacity of the adults, genuinely wanting to take away the child's fear while offering the only (logical) explanation they can come up with to the child. Funny how we often use 'logical' thinking to ex-plain away that which we do not understand; when in fact our subconscious minds is not a logical nor rational thing and is so often the reasons we can have many blocks; per our subconscious mind s creating walls in order to protect against what we do not like, or are fearful of and do so without our knowledge; the subconscious cannot decipher good from bad, right from wrong, etc... that is often our ego selves that form these perspectives, lol

How wonderful you grew up with so much love and support. I didn't however, in spite of my not growing up with what many people do, I absolutely do not regret it for it made me the person I am today :)

Shadow figures can be particularly scary for a child; for adults even, as we often equate black mists and shadow figures with being negative when in fact, most are not negative at all but through fear we associate them with such

AA Michael has black wings and often I see black smoke like energy rush toward me and all around me; I tune into the energy of what I am experiencing and if it feels good then it often is in fact good. I also see other colorful smoke like energies enfold me too.

If it feels negative, unwanted, harmful, etc, I immediately cast it out and ask for protection to surround and enfold me, I may (or may not) call upon AA Michael via a protection prayer I have and use and/or play my entity removal tool which helps me a lot too

Working on retraining the subconscious may help you tap into those memories, if you are wishing to understand where those fears may have come from and to recover those memories. Another tool is one of "Tapping". there are countless videos on this technique and can be modified to fit each individuals personal needs. Tapping can also be used to combat illness, to remove obstacles and to even set into place immediate protection whenever needed, however learning and practicing the basics before setting tapping as a way to implement an immediate protective circle of energy around us, will help establish the foundation for this, greatly; especially for us empath's and hsp's

Hugs and blessings 1ht

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels

Postby Huffette » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:44 am

I have documented several of my experiences as a child on here. The scariest experience as a child was when my brother (the one who died in 2014) took me to an old cemetery to see how strong my powers were. He took me to a gravesite of two teens who died in a school bus accident. The girl is still roaming about her gravesite, looking for someone to tell her boyfriend that she is sorry and that she does love him. She wants him to know that if she would not have died, she would have married him. In that cemetery, there are many ghosts who wander about, looking for someone who they can manipulate or who will listen to their stories.

Unfortunately, no one goes to that cemetery anymore because the city shut it down and will not allow anyone to enter because some kids were killed while entrapped in the dead girl's hands. They were listening to her story when they were killed, but I do not know how. Because the cemetery is closed to the public, it will not come up on any search engine.

Most people cannot see the other spirits that roam that cemetery, but an empath or HSP can.

Huffette
Mommy to three haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor

Postby lori67k » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:47 am

I can actually sense spirits so strongly that it forms words and even sentences in my mind; almost like hearing them with my ears but with my thoughts instead. I've always been drawn to cemeteries and to specific grave sites (er) headstones as if being pulled there. I enjoyed hanging out in cemeteries in my high school years, I just felt comfortable there, more so than with friends or other people; it was more relaxing and not overwhelming at all; now I think it had to do with my empathic abilities and highly acute sensitivities with the living energies just feeling too frantic for me back then; I wasn't aware of what an empath or hsp was back then so I had no idea how to shield and/or acknowledge when feelings and thoughts came in that they could actually be coming from another person, so for me, cemeteries was a safe haven for me growing up

Thanks for sharing Huffette

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

ServantofJustice
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: White Wraith

Postby ServantofJustice » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:29 am

lori67k wrote:I discovered my having this link a number of years ago but wasn't sure how to truly classify my gifts until I stumbled upon this article posted last year. I also have Aspergers (higher functioning form of autism) so I knew I was hyper sensitive but also could draw in others energies like sonar; I used to call it emotional radar, lol. with the help of this article and understanding some natural quirks (and gifts) aspies tend to have, my life certainly made a lot more sense 1ey

Thanks for the interest in reading this blog LavenderRose; please feel free to share whatever you discover upon your search 1d

Many blessings 1ht

lori67k wrote:I've had a rough childhood too, practically raised myself so i completely understand and yes... for the longest time I felt I blocked out critical moments from my childhood and at the time felt I could only move forward if i could only remember, but I've discovered beliefs like those are clearly over-rated for once I was willing to let go of the past, it no longer plagued me nor held me back; I moved forward just fine and frankly, I am much better for it

Most of my blocks, I decided to just let go, there must have been significant reasons that I do not recall certain aspects of my past; I had to learn to come to terms with that and stop over-analyzing things which were only keeping me stuck

As they say, there's a reason they call it the past; we cannot look back, only forward and we can only live in the now; for the present moment, when all is said and done is the only moment that truly matters

Blessings for you hon; and thanks so much for sharing :) <3 :)
I haven't confirmed where I stand(Might have ADD, OCD, 'Anxiety' if not or similar personally) but how did you manage to overcome overanalyzing things if you've had that struggle? My overanalyzing from whatever is more 'humanities/category'(Like a detective and philosopher) related rather than mathematical.

With me I second guess and am indecisive, especially when I feel anxious within or fear. It freezes my instinct into place and I then have to rely on overanalyzing/overthinking to 'move' from that state as an automatic/learned response. My parent told me also that they had a way worse problem overthinking than me when my age and younger by 10x, to a point where they would have problems from earlier on even talking without constant stuttering.

I've also been told by a more experienced person that my heart chakra is very tightened. I can also see 'air molecules' everywhere with my naked eye.

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor

Postby lori67k » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:40 am

Thank you for sharing your story and your questions hon; I will do my best to answer them; but only from my own experiences and from I’ve learned along my journey, as I cannot speak to anyone’s personal experiences, since we each experience things differently… only to my own

Firstly, I want to point out a few things that came to me as I was reading your reply…

The first being that everyone one of us has a number of navigational tools built in (er hard wired) into our dna; one of which is the analytical mind. Having the ability to analyze things helps with the problem-solving factor which in turn allows us to navigate events and life to the best of our ability so life feels more seamless and runs more smoothly and efficiently; it can help us make better choices in life, to know what to pursue and/or what to avoid… so analyzing is a beneficial tool; it is a part of our logical minds and can be very helpful to us

The other thing that came to mind is how often many people confuse the term ‘over-analytical’ with the term ‘being thorough’ to mean the same thing when in fact, while they can often be worked in the same way, they mean quite the opposite. Case in point; detectives who are working a case… they will often go over the case files time and time again finding and exhausting as many leads possible in hopes to solve the case. More often than not, this act of ‘being thorough’ helps them solve a case but sometimes cases just go unsolved for a while and this can prove challenging for a detective when one may find it hard to let a certain case go; it isn’t because of the detective’s ability or lack thereof to analyze the case but simply because the detective just can’t let it go and often because the detective feels in his or her gut it is solvable but outside tools, leads or information just isn’t there anymore. Sometimes we see on tv where another officer might tell a detective to let this one go; to stop over-analyzing the case (looking for things that just are not there), there just aren’t anymore leads, etc…. now the act of being thorough has become an emotional attachment but is it in fact over-analyzing? Or just having an intangible realization that there is more to the case than everyone might think; the trusting of one’s gut by the means of being thorough? Only that person can truly answer that question

There are things in this life that some people simply cannot let go, but if it is causing them to internalize those things in unhealthy ways, by preventing them to move forward or take care of the things needing immediate attention; if it causes them to stop living a productive life, then perhaps, it becomes a moment when they must question how much they want those things to effect their lives and yes, that is often how over-analyzing and the act of not wanting to let go (holding onto attachments to specific outcomes) can become a problem and can often show up in various ways such as health issues, relationship troubles, the spawn of unnatural, unrealistic fear and paranoia, drug or alcohol abuse, etc... but if thinking on those things often, the act of being thorough is present; that person should be able to continue to move through life, accepting healthy positive moments to be embraced, they can continue on normally; but at the same time, whatever they are holding onto is also of importance to them so letting it go just becomes the driving force for turning whatever that is into something that is productive (even if it should remain unsolvable) and the person is no worse for wear in that circumstance but is stronger and better for it

My point is, is it perfectly okay to have a desire to analyze things; but whether or not, an individual is over-analyzing things or simply being thorough; only that person can answer that

My journey with being able to stop over-analyzing everything came from the awareness and desire to heal and in that process, I’ve learned to trust that certain things simply happen for a reason that may not be clear to me at the moment and in some cases, may never be. The other was the realization that if analyzing things brings nothing but frustration and ill, unwanted attachments and emotions, then it is something I must let go and be at peace with it. I had to learn to trust, to let go of things that didn’t serve a healthy purpose, that didn’t honor me and to just believe that if those answers I am searching for, are meant to be known to me; they will come but if not, then by letting go of the attachment to wanting those answers, it eventually no longer becomes so important and monopolizing (sometimes even crippling) that I simply allowed myself to move on

If I recall correctly… you are quite familiar with meditating, right? If so, then you already know about tapping into your higher consciousness and connecting (speaking) with your higher self…

What I would propose to you is to simply ask your higher self if you are over-analyzing things, or just being curious and thorough?

Ask yourself (your higher self) is this helping me? or hurting me? then ask for guidance on how best to resolve, move past or deal with it when that desire comes to you. We all have access to the answers we need, within us, we just simply need to ask and then trust the answers will come

Over-analyzing tends to make people feel uncomfortable and/or frustrated where being thorough, can bring about inspiration, motivation to go further, they can feel elated and intrigued even when more questions arise out of it.

Listen and trust your higher self, your intuition, to give you that answer; then if you find you are over-analyzing and you wish to curb that unwanted desire, ask your higher self, how can I learn to let this go so only the answers that help me grow come to light(?) and trust those answers will come

One of the more challenging things for me in the beginning was to ask a question then simply let it go; because those answers didn’t (and don’t) always come right then and there; so if I held out waiting for the answer rather than to just let the universe have it and continue doing other things, it would drive me absolutely insane

When putting the questions out there then heading off to do other things; the answers always came, but more often than not, in forms I’ve never expected; sometimes they could be ah-hah moments, through a random article I wasn't even searching for, an ad that never appeared before now sticks to every page I go to; even through dreams or other ways which seem so random and out of context with what I was doing at that moment... when this happens it only brings me more feelings of elation because of the mystery of it all which kept me intrigued but not overwhelmed because I allowed the attachments to an answer, go. In that, the act of over-analyzing stopped, and the beauty of intrigue, mystery and satisfaction, through allowing them to come in their own time, began to grow and become so much more

I used to stutter as well and while aspies can exhibit stuttering as one of the traits, for me, it was culminated through fear, insecurities, feeling awkward and unsure. It is something I eventually grew out of. Again, this is an event that can occur in people for many different reasons but often fear and insecurity is a contributed factor but once someone is free of those fears or out of a situation that made them feel powerless to the point of stuttering, that trait will clear itself up

All in all, going within, and learning to listen to, and trust, my higher self is what ultimately helped me move past those challenges

I hope this helps hon. Good luck on your journey

ServantofJustice
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: White Wraith

Postby ServantofJustice » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:17 pm

lori67k wrote:Thank you for sharing your story and your questions hon; I will do my best to answer them; but only from my own experiences and from I’ve learned along my journey, as I cannot speak to anyone’s personal experiences, since we each experience things differently… only to my own

Firstly, I want to point out a few things that came to me as I was reading your reply…

The first being that everyone one of us has a number of navigational tools built in (er hard wired) into our dna; one of which is the analytical mind. Having the ability to analyze things helps with the problem-solving factor which in turn allows us to navigate events and life to the best of our ability so life feels more seamless and runs more smoothly and efficiently; it can help us make better choices in life, to know what to pursue and/or what to avoid… so analyzing is a beneficial tool; it is a part of our logical minds and can be very helpful to us

The other thing that came to mind is how often many people confuse the term ‘over-analytical’ with the term ‘being thorough’ to mean the same thing when in fact, while they can often be worked in the same way, they mean quite the opposite. Case in point; detectives who are working a case… they will often go over the case files time and time again finding and exhausting as many leads possible in hopes to solve the case. More often than not, this act of ‘being thorough’ helps them solve a case but sometimes cases just go unsolved for a while and this can prove challenging for a detective when one may find it hard to let a certain case go; it isn’t because of the detective’s ability or lack thereof to analyze the case but simply because the detective just can’t let it go and often because the detective feels in his or her gut it is solvable but outside tools, leads or information just isn’t there anymore. Sometimes we see on tv where another officer might tell a detective to let this one go; to stop over-analyzing the case (looking for things that just are not there), there just aren’t anymore leads, etc…. now the act of being thorough has become an emotional attachment but is it in fact over-analyzing? Or just having an intangible realization that there is more to the case than everyone might think; the trusting of one’s gut by the means of being thorough? Only that person can truly answer that question

There are things in this life that some people simply cannot let go, but if it is causing them to internalize those things in unhealthy ways, by preventing them to move forward or take care of the things needing immediate attention; if it causes them to stop living a productive life, then perhaps, it becomes a moment when they must question how much they want those things to effect their lives and yes, that is often how over-analyzing and the act of not wanting to let go (holding onto attachments to specific outcomes) can become a problem and can often show up in various ways such as health issues, relationship troubles, the spawn of unnatural, unrealistic fear and paranoia, drug or alcohol abuse, etc... but if thinking on those things often, the act of being thorough is present; that person should be able to continue to move through life, accepting healthy positive moments to be embraced, they can continue on normally; but at the same time, whatever they are holding onto is also of importance to them so letting it go just becomes the driving force for turning whatever that is into something that is productive (even if it should remain unsolvable) and the person is no worse for wear in that circumstance but is stronger and better for it

My point is, is it perfectly okay to have a desire to analyze things; but whether or not, an individual is over-analyzing things or simply being thorough; only that person can answer that

My journey with being able to stop over-analyzing everything came from the awareness and desire to heal and in that process, I’ve learned to trust that certain things simply happen for a reason that may not be clear to me at the moment and in some cases, may never be. The other was the realization that if analyzing things brings nothing but frustration and ill, unwanted attachments and emotions, then it is something I must let go and be at peace with it. I had to learn to trust, to let go of things that didn’t serve a healthy purpose, that didn’t honor me and to just believe that if those answers I am searching for, are meant to be known to me; they will come but if not, then by letting go of the attachment to wanting those answers, it eventually no longer becomes so important and monopolizing (sometimes even crippling) that I simply allowed myself to move on

If I recall correctly… you are quite familiar with meditating, right? If so, then you already know about tapping into your higher consciousness and connecting (speaking) with your higher self…

What I would propose to you is to simply ask your higher self if you are over-analyzing things, or just being curious and thorough?

Ask yourself (your higher self) is this helping me? or hurting me? then ask for guidance on how best to resolve, move past or deal with it when that desire comes to you. We all have access to the answers we need, within us, we just simply need to ask and then trust the answers will come

Over-analyzing tends to make people feel uncomfortable and/or frustrated where being thorough, can bring about inspiration, motivation to go further, they can feel elated and intrigued even when more questions arise out of it.

Listen and trust your higher self, your intuition, to give you that answer; then if you find you are over-analyzing and you wish to curb that unwanted desire, ask your higher self, how can I learn to let this go so only the answers that help me grow come to light(?) and trust those answers will come

One of the more challenging things for me in the beginning was to ask a question then simply let it go; because those answers didn’t (and don’t) always come right then and there; so if I held out waiting for the answer rather than to just let the universe have it and continue doing other things, it would drive me absolutely insane

When putting the questions out there then heading off to do other things; the answers always came, but more often than not, in forms I’ve never expected; sometimes they could be ah-hah moments, through a random article I wasn't even searching for, an ad that never appeared before now sticks to every page I go to; even through dreams or other ways which seem so random and out of context with what I was doing at that moment... when this happens it only brings me more feelings of elation because of the mystery of it all which kept me intrigued but not overwhelmed because I allowed the attachments to an answer, go. In that, the act of over-analyzing stopped, and the beauty of intrigue, mystery and satisfaction, through allowing them to come in their own time, began to grow and become so much more

I used to stutter as well and while aspies can exhibit stuttering as one of the traits, for me, it was culminated through fear, insecurities, feeling awkward and unsure. It is something I eventually grew out of. Again, this is an event that can occur in people for many different reasons but often fear and insecurity is a contributed factor but once someone is free of those fears or out of a situation that made them feel powerless to the point of stuttering, that trait will clear itself up

All in all, going within, and learning to listen to, and trust, my higher self is what ultimately helped me move past those challenges

I hope this helps hon. Good luck on your journey
Hi curious to ask since some people mentioned this part for themselves such as one user on here and were upset or distressed about it, did you have any struggles with visualization or any of that and how did you overcome it? What might you say on this?

Idk where my visualization capacity lies exactly or if its related but who knows, I can maybe picture things seen from recent memory, stuff that intrigues me emotionally or is within my range of focus more clearly. I can visualize other things but the focus during visualization tends to be on some parts of the picture more vs others which are left coming off as more vague in feeling/perception. I would be unsure if mine was a case of having any kind of condition, or just focus. Because often I find I cannot focus on a static task for long and want to move about or find something more dramatic.

I'm able to remember details of a conversation from a few months ago that I find important until I settle on finding the leads I want.

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor

Postby lori67k » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:03 pm

that's a great question... my answer is both yes and no. I've always been a highly imaginative person so one would think if someone has such strong imagination they should be able to visualize things with ease right? in my case, no, not right it was a lot easier for me to simply draw up a story line (similar to reading a book or writing a letter) of how I think something should appear like, or sound like rather than trying trying to actually create an image of those scenes in my mind's eye as if i were seeing the images through my eyes looking out into the world watching movement all around me

I think, for a lot of people, who are just getting into the whole visualization thing, trying to develop the technique in a way that helps them manifest what they want are often misinformed about how the mind's eye actually creates the visualization itself. it's not like sitting in front of your tv and watching a program where everything is crystal clear, crisp and vibrant with textures and so on nor anything like a vivid dream you may have had while asleep and in the full rem cycle.... the mind's eye, especially when the conscious side of our brains are still quite active and aware... sees things in a much different perceptual perspective; typically in blurred images that look like smudges and blobs and typically in black and white or black and grey then more grey until the visualization process just feels like a waste of time, lol our third eye, our subconscious mind, where the visualization is supposed to occur, does not have a cornea, a pupil; it will often see things in contrast, not in color and rich in textures the way our physical world is often presented to us and i think that is how many of us fall into the trappings of expecting something from within ourselves to be that which is like outside of ourselves that we create these unrealistic expectations then end up frustrated or questioning what did i do wrong? why isn't this working, etc

For me, visualizing something is often in two parts. on the one hand, being able to relax and go with the flow of however our mind's eye picks up on those things we are wanting to visualize and acknowledging that receiving a picture perfect quality image in our mind like we'd expect when watching a show or taking a picture with a camera, especially when we are attempting to visualize using our consciousness rather than our subconscious to tap into that region of the brain where dreams occur is very likely not going to happen as we might expect and if it does it is often, quite short lived where we can no longer hold that image in our mind's eye; will take a ton of pressure off of ourselves so we don't feel the need to question if we are doing something wrong or not; by just relaxing and having no expectations at all really helps with the visualization process

the second part with visualization is that true visualization is more 80% sensory driven and only about 5% visual and the other 15% is emotional

This why I answered yes and no initially to your question. when I visualize, in order to be conscious but still relaxed enough to let my subconscious break through as much as it's going to at any given moment; so i can gain whatever it is i am seeking through the process of visualization i chose to relax into my senses, my sixth sense, my intuition, then I'll add whatever emotion i am familiar with the type of thing i am trying to visualize and allow that to help my mind create the image but if for some reason i can't grasp a clear enough image, i remind myself to relax into the process and allow myself to become more heavily reliant on my senses to tell me the story rather than try to see the story with a similar clarity of that when watching a movie

Let's face it, no one ever goes into rem sleep with vivid dream like images while being fully awake unless someone has a condition, some type of sleep disorder or they are masters of being in two different states of consciousness at the same time; and if they are masters, well it took them many, many years and strict disciplines to be able to accomplish such feats and no one can ever accomplish visualization with such clarity when they are constantly pushing up against themselves to get those results while stressing out because it hasn't happened for that someone the way they thought it should happen or as quickly as they thought they would have those experiences; our mind is not our friend in those moments

Relaxing is the key, releasing any resistance, attachments, etc... is another. add that with allowing your internal senses, your intuition, to be the driving force (your inner guide) for helping you have better visualization and giving yourself permission to allow your mind's eye to see things in the way it can while you are still consciously aware of your surroundings and with practice, I believe your ability to visualize with more clarity will develop more quickly and be that much more stronger

If you attempting to visualize something in order to remember or recall a certain conversation or event, or a specific date in time, or even someone's name; but you are in a state of hurried-ness to make that memory come to light right then and there; well my friend, i hate to tell you but but you're defeating the purpose, lol. have you ever lost your keys right at a moment when the last thing you needed was to be late or run behind, and knew, you knew where they were, but then your mind starts to feel clouded, you begin to get anxious, and the frustrated only to have your search for those keys take that much longer to find because now you're just in a sheer state of feeling annoyed and frustrated..... but, if you just took a few deep breaths; cleared your mind, forgot about how time kept ticking letting you know you had to be somewhere you had to go now; if you just let that all go, sat for a minute, collected your thoughts, you almost always end up finding your keys typically exactly where you left, right where you knew they were.....???

When I learned to let go of the pretenses of how I thought visualizing was supposed to be experienced; when I got out of my own way and relaxed into the process, tapping into my other senses; visualizing on cue or during meditation is now a lot more simple but it takes practice and it takes the courage to acknowledge when we might be getting in our own way, to take a step back, and maybe take a break from the attempts until we can just allows ourselves to relax into it and allow it to develop in its own way, no expectations, no pressure.... many of us have become master at pressuring ourselves, so much so, it becomes automatic and feels so normal that we don't even realize at that point, we've become our own worst enemy when it scomes to getting things done the relaxed,way, the simpler way.... 1bt

Anyway.... I hope this information helps hon

Blessings 1ht

Return to “lori67k”