Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
PrismaticDragoness wrote:Nice ! You have a weather team Likes? How does that work?
Some of my spirits have an affinity for influencing weather. So far, their standing task is to hold off rain/snow during my commute to or from work.

They're really good at it. I've seen it snowing or raining heavily 10 or 15 minutes before I leave work, but by the time I go out the door, it's a faint drizzle or nothing at all. :)

Note that I don't request impossibilities like blizzards in the summer. I'm giving tasks that work with, rather than against, what is normal.
Wow! What type of spirits are they (the ones that affect the weather)?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a Storm Dragon and an Ice Dragon, plus several skilled in sea- or water-oriented magick such as some djinn, dragons, and merfolk.

Sea/water magick is closely related to weather magick, so pursuing the one (or seeking out spirits who specialize in it) will possibly help align you to the other.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
lragland
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery

Likes2Read wrote:I have a Storm Dragon and an Ice Dragon, plus several skilled in sea- or water-oriented magick such as some djinn, dragons, and merfolk.

Sea/water magick is closely related to weather magick, so pursuing the one (or seeking out spirits who specialize in it) will possibly help align you to the other.
This is very cool to know! It might help with my job since I'm a Realtor and hate showing homes in the rain. 1s

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

It helps to make requests that work with the resources at hand. For example, if there's a huge mass of rainclouds over the entire region, stretching for miles in every direction, demanding a sunny day is probably going overboard. But saying "No rain while I'm driving" is reasonable.

Doing some legwork and reading up on meteorology can help, too, because it will make it easier to tell, from the weather reports, what resources you do and don't have on hand at any given moment.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
PrismaticDragoness
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

I'm working on my Spellcasters group today. At least bonding with them.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I would like to do this (create different groups) for my spirits...i have no idea where to start or who belongs where...can you share tips of how you sorted out your own groups?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Many times, the reason I brought any given spirit on board was because they are skilled in one or more areas that I wanted to boost. So it was easy to decide that my magic-wielding spirits would be on the Magick Team, my healers would be on the Healing Team, the protectors would be on the Protection Team, and so on. Some spirits are on more than one team, depending on what their skill sets entail.

So it might be a good time to refresh your memory regarding what things your spirits do best, so you can create teams accordingly (and update them as needed when new family members arrive).

This goes for spirits, entities, and servitors, as my family has multiples of each.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Many times, the reason I brought any given spirit on board was because they are skilled in one or more areas that I wanted to boost. So it was easy to decide that my magic-wielding spirits would be on the Magick Team, my healers would be on the Healing Team, the protectors would be on the Protection Team, and so on. Some spirits are on more than one team, depending on what their skill sets entail.

So it might be a good time to refresh your memory regarding what things your spirits do best, so you can create teams accordingly (and update them as needed when new family members arrive).

This goes for spirits, entities, and servitors, as my family has multiples of each.
Do you tell your spirits which teams they are being assigned to?...when you want the whole groups effort for a task do you address them as their group name .eg protection team, rather than their individual names?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Many times, the reason I brought any given spirit on board was because they are skilled in one or more areas that I wanted to boost. So it was easy to decide that my magic-wielding spirits would be on the Magick Team, my healers would be on the Healing Team, the protectors would be on the Protection Team, and so on. Some spirits are on more than one team, depending on what their skill sets entail.

Do you tell your spirits which teams they are being assigned to?...when you want the whole groups effort for a task do you address them as their group name .eg protection team, rather than their individual names?
I haven't specified with each individual spirit that "You're on the X, Y, and Z teams". But they know what their strong suits are. So when I say something like, "Healing Team, I need you to do X for me, please", they know who they are. I don't have to detail, "Phoenixes and Anka and Unicorns and..." to get my point across.

Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac: