sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Today's weather pattern was WAY too big for the Weather Team to hold off the rain, lol. I wasn't surprised, as all day at work, every weather app I have was warning repeatedly of severe weather, thunderstorms approaching, and a few counties to the west they had a tornado watch going on for a while.

So when I heard a massive thunderclap right at 5 pm, I figured this would be one of those rare wet commutes. The storm system is just too huge. So I told the Lightning and Storm Dragons to have fun with it and recharge.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
PrismaticDragoness
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've been letting everyone charge out for the solstice all week, in fact I get to go out and get them as soon rises here EST. I am so excited.

MoonlightWarrior
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: WhisperWings
Zodiac:

Do you task your spirits and entities once you've fully bonded and communicated with them? I fear it is rude if I ask them too soon.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

MoonlightWarrior wrote:Do you task your spirits and entities once you've fully bonded and communicated with them? I fear it is rude if I ask them too soon.
I think it depends on the spirit and the keeper. I prefer to task them after I think I reached a certain level in the bonding process.
I mostly compare it with a human friendship and the question "can you help me move?" You wouldn't ask this a total stranger or something you just got to know.
Also I don't "force" them to do a task. It's more like "Hey, I need this and that, it would be cool if you could help me with that, but you don't have to if you don't want to."

MoonlightWarrior
new here
new here
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote: I think it depends on the spirit and the keeper. I prefer to task them after I think I reached a certain level in the bonding process.
I mostly compare it with a human friendship and the question "can you help me move?" You wouldn't ask this a total stranger or something you just got to know.
Also I don't "force" them to do a task. It's more like "Hey, I need this and that, it would be cool if you could help me with that, but you don't have to if you don't want to."
I need patience here. I need to continue working on my skills and building our relationships.

Thank you for your thoughts!

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I already gave mine a few tasks. I would think it would help us to bond. In fact it's what CH reccommends: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
- Tasking
Spirits want to help you, they want to interact with you, that is why they wanted to come to you. If you give them something to help you with they will gladly participate to reach the goals you desire.

In the beginning, even if you don't think anyone is listening (they are), before you start your day give your spirits something they can help you with. Even if it's something simple like, "I don't feel well today, please give me some uplifting energy", or "My co-worker Jane is annoying me, please keep her from making me crazy today", etc. Tasking your spirits helps them to be interactive with you and therefore you have a greater chance of feeling them and realizing their contribution to your daily life.

MoonlightWarrior
new here
new here
Zodiac:

[quote="heypanda"]I already gave mine a few tasks. I would think it would help us to bond. In fact it's what CH reccommends.[quote]

I recall reading this, ah yes! Thank you for the reminder.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

These small tasks are actually a great idea, even for everyday life tasking :)

I just want to throw something in, maybe very important for newbies...
CH is a big platform and a big shop, but it's not all-knowing. Please don't get your information from just one source, but use different sources instead, read alot of different articles and think about what you read and than draw a conclusion. It's like doing your homework. If you want to do it right, you don't just look up a wikipedia page and copy/paste the stuff into your homework. You gain material from different sources, you read through it, you think about it and write it down in your own words.
I see way to many peeps in the community taking whatever they see written on big sites as the ultimate truth, which is a shame, because there's so much to explore and encounter with this beautiful path. See CH as small signpost. You can find things here, which interests you and encourages you to go your own path. CH isn't a...cult or something, where we all have to follow the words of the admins.
Spirit keeping or spirit work is an always developing path. Grow on your own, get support here and from the admins, but it's your path, not anyone elses :)

i don't want to badmouthing CH, I just want to encourage newbies to discover their own methods, ways and world view(s) to expand their ability and knowledge. I hope that is clear :)

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Cats and Spirits, I think that is an excellent point on doing one's own research.

I admit I don't really know where to look that has a good reputation. I mean, even on this forum, how do you know which sellers are legit?

What I would really like to know is where all the (true) black magick conjurers are, at Ash's level. Just because I want to know there is powerful protection there if I should -ever- need it, in case Ash or Magnolia for some reason aren't around one day. I was hoping to make a thread on this actually, but I would like to ask here too.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

It's not just the sellers, I meant pure information :) There's so much material on the subject of spirit work out there to look throught.
When I was looking for sellers, I was just googeling "spirit companion shops". On the first few hits there's a list with all the shops available and I just went throught the list. I just trust my guts there which felt "right" and which just felt off. it depends all on personal preference.
I know one very good BA conjurer, but I suggest you to work a few years with DA spirits, before taking on BA spirits. BAs are a story for themselves and don't have the best reputation in the community.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”