You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So I know Likes2Read has mentioned some of their spirit groups and their purposes. But what are some of your own personal spirit groups and who is in them and their purposes? ( You don't have to say their names obviously just a general species list is all good.)

I'm looking to expand or add onto my own Team/Group set up and want to know your ideas.
I have a Purification/Cleansing, Protection, Household, Social, Feel Good Inc, Spellcasters, Teachers, Prosperity/Wishes, Adivsors, and Gardening teams.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I have sub categories for most that you summed up. For example : protection is split up in Revenge squad , protection against curses squad, WA defense team for diverting attacks , DA for fighting head on and BA that can strike out against my enemies that can choose how they handle the situation

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:I have sub categories for most that you summed up. For example : protection is split up in Revenge squad , protection against curses squad, WA defense team for diverting attacks , DA for fighting head on and BA that can strike out against my enemies that can choose how they handle the situation

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have a Prosperity Team, Cheer-Up Team, Wish Team, Healing Team, Weather Team, Equines, Dragons, Angels, Sea Team, Magick Team, Familiars, and of course the Protection Team that doesn't want me to share specific details about said protection. All these teams can be comprised of spirits, entities, and servitors. Lots of my family members are on more than one team.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Now that this is new to me. I guess I'll make my own power ranger team xD

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I always think about putting mine into teams/groups based on what they do but it's difficult to do bc everyone just does what I ask normally. So I'm just like oh okay xD

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
PrismaticDragoness
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Nice ! You have a weather team Likes? How does that work?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

PrismaticDragoness wrote:Nice ! You have a weather team Likes? How does that work?
Some of my spirits have an affinity for influencing weather. So far, their standing task is to hold off rain/snow during my commute to or from work.

They're really good at it. I've seen it snowing or raining heavily 10 or 15 minutes before I leave work, but by the time I go out the door, it's a faint drizzle or nothing at all. :)

Note that I don't request impossibilities like blizzards in the summer. I'm giving tasks that work with, rather than against, what is normal.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
PrismaticDragoness
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Duuuuude nice!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
PrismaticDragoness wrote:Nice ! You have a weather team Likes? How does that work?
Some of my spirits have an affinity for influencing weather. So far, their standing task is to hold off rain/snow during my commute to or from work.

They're really good at it. I've seen it snowing or raining heavily 10 or 15 minutes before I leave work, but by the time I go out the door, it's a faint drizzle or nothing at all. :)

Note that I don't request impossibilities like blizzards in the summer. I'm giving tasks that work with, rather than against, what is normal.
We just had an example of this today. When I got up, it was TEEMING outside. I'm talking "look out the window to check for an ark floating by" rain. But by the time I left for work, the storm had passed.

I'm still in the process of commuting, but I don't expect to see another round of heavy downpour before I arrive at my destination. Good work, Weather Team!

Return to “Spirit Tasking”