Lucid Dream Method and Theories to increase lucid (or vivid) dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you Cats, i will try this potato+eggs this week,hehe!^^
Last month i asked my dream, how to have more lucid dreams,
the dream have manifested my sister, and she answered me in english (we speak Portuguese!)
"GREEN" then i saw lots of green grass all over the place...
then i got upset thinking my dream was telling me some bs again,lol!

After in this same week, i was in a site of a gal that highly recommended to drink green juices before going to bed, to increase lucidity, i was really surprised,lol!^^

My preferred method to have lucid ones is the hand reality check, i work a lot with my hands, so when i see something is wrong with them, like a 6 fingers, or not fingers at all, i know i am dreaming...

I get disappointed when i know something is wrong with my hands, but the dream makes me believe it is normal and i forget about my lucidity!^^

I have another problem to add: no matter how much astral sources for power, my spirits to help, etc, i always wake exhausted after a lucid dream, and i have found no cure for this matter, any tips?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Green juices isn't so wrong. Matcha Tea is green and a half teaspoon for 250ml water is enough to encourage lucid dreams. The only disadvantage of the tea is that it has it's very own flavor and some (like me) don't find this flavor really delicious :,D
Mmh..but now, when I think about it... you could try and make your own smoothie/juice out of fruits+ matcha powder. I may try this in my next holidays :)

(the hand RC is the RC I do, too and yes, I have the same problem, when I look at my hand in a dream, have 20 fingers on one hand and think "'eh, it's normal :,D)

Mmh...I'm rarely exhausted after a lucid dream, but I would recommand trying to drink black tea or coffee against the fatigue. Or eat a fruit to give your body abit of extra energy.

User470
active contributor
active contributor

cats_and_spirits wrote:Green juices isn't so wrong. Matcha Tea is green and a half teaspoon for 250ml water is enough to encourage lucid dreams. The only disadvantage of the tea is that it has it's very own flavor and some (like me) don't find this flavor really delicious :,D
Mmh..but now, when I think about it... you could try and make your own smoothie/juice out of fruits+ matcha powder. I may try this in my next holidays :)

(the hand RC is the RC I do, too and yes, I have the same problem, when I look at my hand in a dream, have 20 fingers on one hand and think "'eh, it's normal :,D)

Mmh...I'm rarely exhausted after a lucid dream, but I would recommand trying to drink black tea or coffee against the fatigue. Or eat a fruit to give your body abit of extra energy.
Lmao, yes, i had many like that, like watching my body and see i have 3 legs and find it completely normal,haha!
Thank you, i have never tasted Matcha tea , that will be a nice first try for me,
me too, next week i am in my holidays, want to catch up all spiritual things and also it is a good time to begin new experiences for lucid dreams!^^

I am also interested in the dream herb, and also 5-HTP.
I have already tried 5-HTP, but i felt nauseous, now i have found a brand that is less concentrated, i will try this one to see, people tells it have enormous impact for lucid dream and also dreams in general,giving very vivid ones.
Btw, have you ever experimented with Galantamine?

Thanks Cats! 1hg

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

I would really like to hear your experiences with 5-HTP, I never tried it. (may do in the future. It's pretty cheap) I just tried Huperzine-A. If I had to compare it's effect, I would say it's a little bit stronger than Matcha, but not 100% reliable (it's nothing chamical and influence your hormons indirectly, so it may or may not work) Unfortunatly I can't get my hands on Galantamine here (legaly), because you need a prescription for it, because of it's morphine-like effect in consideration to relaxation of the muscles :/

But thanks for the tip with 5-HTP. I almost forgot about this one :)

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

My 5-HTP pills arrived yesterday and I had to try it. I got some very weird, vivid dreams (I dreamt I was watching someone doing alot of mischiev in a city and taking on revenge on some people, who did bad things in their past....followed by the fact that someone hacked my webcam, even if I didn't have one and loaded up the random stuff I was doing on youtube) :D
I think I'm gonna try these again. I felt I was pretty close to a lucid dream.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I would think that practicing and training your mind to be aware in your dreams would help immensely, and also to be aware of your surroundings.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

I write a dream diary and do RCs, so...I'm not completely new to this, but thank you for your input.
I used to be a natural lucid dreamer, but since I got a job and...adult life stress and fears came into my life, my gift was no longer accessible :/

User470
active contributor
active contributor

cats_and_spirits wrote:My 5-HTP pills arrived yesterday and I had to try it. I got some very weird, vivid dreams (I dreamt I was watching someone doing alot of mischiev in a city and taking on revenge on some people, who did bad things in their past....followed by the fact that someone hacked my webcam, even if I didn't have one and loaded up the random stuff I was doing on youtube) :D
I think I'm gonna try these again. I felt I was pretty close to a lucid dream.
That is already a great first experience with it, Cats!^^
I have ordered mine and it will be at home next week, i can't wait to put my claws on it,haha!

Yes, in my country Galantamine is also under prescription, but i can always take it on the net as simple as that,(Shhhh, that is a secret,lol!)
Well, first i will try 5-HTP and the Dream Herb before, in the future i will be trying Galantamine anyway, just to satisfy my curiosity!^^
Since then,do you had new interesting dreams with 5-HTP? or have you been more relaxed after taking those pills?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

I took them the day after and there was nothing exciting in particular. I just slept very well. I will continue taking them on the WE, because it was a very exhausting week and I needed alot of sleep :)

User470
active contributor
active contributor

Come back after all those days, to whrite about my experiences with 5-HTP:

First day, i just felt nauseous.
Second day, have eat half of the capsule, middle nausea.
Third day, half of the half capsule, and here we go, my body is so sensitive, that i discovered in the third day, 25mg is enough for the moment!^^

I did not had any lucid dreams, but some unexpected results:
I have sleep like a baby...and a raise on my libido ( cough) not waking tired anymore, and had wondrous vivid dreams, so much, when i waked up, i would ask myself if i was in "our reality" or not, pretty fun!

This week i will try to increase the dose to see what happens, hehe!
And you Cat, any news about it?
Btw, the cat gif is so fun, i laughed like a crazy! :lol:

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”