Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

heypanda wrote:
fundude53 wrote:IDE recomend Charles as an alternative he loves this kind of work
And who is Charles? Do you have a link to him please?
http://rosequartzlabyrinth.com

spirits lots
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

BTW, does being bound to any spirit make you a magnet for unbounds? Does it stop once you are unbinded from your spirit?

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

heypanda wrote:BTW, does being bound to any spirit make you a magnet for unbounds? Does it stop once you are unbinded from your spirit?

I'm opposite, I used to be a magnet for unbounds until I started adding spirrits to my spirit family, how are you feeling now? <3

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Whenever I do my own rituals, or I have asked a couple of other practioners (I'm unsure about them and only know about them by word of mouth) it will disappear for the night and return the next day. With one of them, I paid for her service and she did it in an emergency for me yesterday which was nice of her, and it disappeared, but yeah, it appeared again today.

Magnolia said that Ash would start yesterday on the dissolving and protection service I paid for from CH. It was good of them.

So, it's interesting. My grandmother (whose house this is) only told me yesterday that when my granddad died she went to a circle of people and a medium then activity started in this house and she believed (and still does believe) it was granddad. I kinda figured a year ago that the activity wasn't him but malicious spirits. When I was 9 I used a hear someone breathing. I thought at the time it might have been a good spirit, but today and the other day I could hear someone breathing very faintly, and watching me. It's not good. It's funny how life turns out, and how things aren't what you think they are. Life has totally turned around for me in the past couple of years.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

And bear in mind it wasn't too bad before because the activity was downstairs. Now it is in my room and it's unbearable, and it won't leave.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:Whenever I do my own rituals, or I have asked a couple of other practioners (I'm unsure about them and only know about them by word of mouth) it will disappear for the night and return the next day. With one of them, I paid for her service and she did it in an emergency for me yesterday which was nice of her, and it disappeared, but yeah, it appeared again today.

Magnolia said that Ash would start yesterday on the dissolving and protection service I paid for from CH. It was good of them.

So, it's interesting. My grandmother (whose house this is) only told me yesterday that when my granddad died she went to a circle of people and a medium then activity started in this house and she believed (and still does believe) it was granddad. I kinda figured a year ago that the activity wasn't him but malicious spirits. When I was 9 I used a hear someone breathing. I thought at the time it might have been a good spirit, but today and the other day I could hear someone breathing very faintly, and watching me. It's not good. It's funny how life turns out, and how things aren't what you think they are. Life has totally turned around for me in the past couple of years.

Is there any possibility that the unbound wants you to have it binded so it can join your spirit family (it seems determined to come back to you)...maybe its trying to get your attention because it wants to help?...though I am no expert so if you did get a binding of it have someone professional like magnolia and ash check it out first

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

I have nothing against you gentleangelwhisperer, you have been kind and helpful to me. I want to ask, why is everyone assuming this is a good spirit? It has never listened to me, it disrespects me, it constantly watches me, leans on me and won't leave me alone. Do I not know my experiences?

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:I have nothing against you gentleangelwhisperer, you have been kind and helpful to me. I want to ask, why is everyone assuming this is a good spirit? It has never listened to me, it disrespects me, it constantly watches me, leans on me and won't leave me alone. Do I not know my experiences?
Because that what is unbound do, not hearing you whether they have good intention or not.

But with bind, there is rules there so they will hear your request and will not direspect you. But even with bind, my spirits never leave me alone x'D even after I asked them so. Our sensitivity is the reason for that.
It takes me half a year to learn to block their energy, but even so I still can't block it perfectly, and sometime like in fullmoon I can't block anything :'D
Good luck heypanda : <

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

When I've told it off, it has got worse. Can that really be the sign of a decent unbound?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:When I've told it off, it has got worse. Can that really be the sign of a decent unbound?
Maybe its a feeders spirit ...in which case it could be doing things to you because it feeds off your reaction and the anxiety/stress etc that its causing you...i know its hard but when it does something no matter how scary, ignore it, dont give it a reaction, (by denying it a reaction if it is a feeders would be like cutting off its feeding supply) starve it so that it will have to leave and feed elsewhere if it cant feed from you anymore

Feeders in ch encyclopedia

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

Return to “Protection”