Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

muslim female djinn actually, i wont tell her name.
when we asked why she did it. she said i liked.
she after taking child was planning to take mother also.
the way they take is that the person dies for us, we all see death of person. this way they take in their world. it is very paranormal confusing concept how they take someone in their world.

soul786
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

RUQYA AUDIO WORKS.
but in case of diagnosis of this pregnant mother i recited "QURAN - VERSES OF THRONE" and djinn started to feel uneasy and disturbed, immediately i knew within 3 mins that she is possessed.
but to remove djinn, a master healer with use of muwakkil with HELP FROM ALLAH was remotely assisting.
but to remove entity from home is easier than possession removal from person, possession removal is easier than black magic removal.

for ruqua audio 41 days or more r recommended to remove entity from home. it is free.

i want to share a case here.
a family had djinns in their home. their was big paranormal physical disturbances their like utensils sounding, things flying, sounds wispers etc.
so "QURAN - CHAPTER 2" was recited daily, for 40 days no relief. this was a test of faith for them. they thought it is not helping. but after last day (41st day) recitation was complete.
that home was free from djinns. all djinns left completely.

Return to “Protection”