Help with Banishing an unbound

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

It is getting stronger, keeps leaning on me, keeps watching me and I can sense it. I can't stand it. It happens during the daytime now all the time, it won't leave me alone. Please can someone help me out? I haven't been able to sleep properly for at least a week now. It needs to go. Please. If there is an immediate service that's recommended I will do it. It's intimidating. I can't stand it.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

heypanda wrote:It is getting stronger, keeps leaning on me, keeps watching me and I can sense it. I can't stand it. It happens during the daytime now all the time, it won't leave me alone. Please can someone help me out? I haven't been able to sleep properly for at least a week now. It needs to go. Please. If there is an immediate service that's recommended I will do it. It's intimidating. I can't stand it.
Contact Krowe. I'm not sure if I can link it here but here it goes:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic69060.html
Or check the seller announcements section for her thread.
On her website, go to:
Spellworks~special works~negative entity/spirit check
(There are Parasite check and demon check as well but I think the first service is what you need)
There are also removal services but she needs to check first.
Write in the notes section and tell her it's an emergency. Also write to her after you order to her email and tell her you need help asap.
To be honest, I have not tried her for this service but she gets praised in the forum.
The one who helped me has higher prices, $300+.
You need to act fast. Since you're a newbie, unbounds are tricksters and can fool you to think they're gone when you ask them to leave or do a few rituals on your own. But they just lower their energies or dim their presence or something similar.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

IDE recomend Charles as an alternative he loves this kind of work

spirits lots
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

fundude53 wrote:IDE recomend Charles as an alternative he loves this kind of work
What is IDE?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

fundude53 wrote:IDE recomend Charles as an alternative he loves this kind of work
And who is Charles? Do you have a link to him please?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Zaman7 wrote:
heypanda wrote:It is getting stronger, keeps leaning on me, keeps watching me and I can sense it. I can't stand it. It happens during the daytime now all the time, it won't leave me alone. Please can someone help me out? I haven't been able to sleep properly for at least a week now. It needs to go. Please. If there is an immediate service that's recommended I will do it. It's intimidating. I can't stand it.
Contact Krowe. I'm not sure if I can link it here but here it goes:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic69060.html
Or check the seller announcements section for her thread.
On her website, go to:
Spellworks~special works~negative entity/spirit check
(There are Parasite check and demon check as well but I think the first service is what you need)
There are also removal services but she needs to check first.
Write in the notes section and tell her it's an emergency. Also write to her after you order to her email and tell her you need help asap.
To be honest, I have not tried her for this service but she gets praised in the forum.
The one who helped me has higher prices, $300+.
You need to act fast. Since you're a newbie, unbounds are tricksters and can fool you to think they're gone when you ask them to leave or do a few rituals on your own. But they just lower their energies or dim their presence or something similar.
Thank you. That is what has been happening, I do the rituals and it dims down and comes back. My lower back is starting to hurt, I'm not sure if it's the spirit/entity or me.

I have contacted her. I need this resolved ASAP so I hope she contacts me very soon.

May I please also have a link to the seller with the higher prices, for future reference?

Thank you also darkwing.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Also, I can't use the PM function on here, I think because I'm new. Is it worthwhile PMing Krowe?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I recommend going to the CH shop and creating a help desk ticket. Mark it urgent or emergency, so they will know to expedite getting back to you.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

They never listened to me. I have e-mailed Ash and Magnolia.

Return to “Protection”