What are the differences between the Courtwind angel living entity, and the Courtwind angel spirits?

Archangel Mason
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: We are Arcturian :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sage Mason and Sadie Magnolia
Zodiac:

1h I recently received my male Courtwind angel living entity R, and put in another​ order over the weekend for a female because he is so wonderful, but what's the difference really? I've read the differences as stated in the downloaded information sent with the binding on living entities, but does anyone have any other information or experiences to share? I have other spirits in my life, (actually ever since I can remember,as I come from a very paranormally connected family) both bound and unbound, however this is my first living entity and I'm hoping for some insight and advice regarding living entity experiences,care and keeping tips, advice on creating a great bond and interactions,etc!
<3 Thanks beautiful people!

1ht Love and Light!
Our spirit family currently consists of:
3 Court winds, 2 Cherubs, 2 Tampi, 4 different faeries, 1 Unicorn, 2 Pegasus, 1 Chinese fox, 1 Arkan sonney, 2 Leprechauns, 3 Merfolk, 2 Ichthyocentaurs, 4 Immortal Goddesses, 1 Immortal God, 2 Blue dragons, 1 Chinese teacher dragon, 1 Nalsy dragon, 4 Gnomes, 1 Maiden,1 Idelkyth elf, 4 Marid djinn, 2 Volkh, 2 Krendarkar packs, 2 Psy vampires, 2 Wraiths, 1 Lubba, 3 unbound human children, and 1 unbound Nowhere Man!
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

As far as I know the difference is that while Courtwind angel spirits can possibly watch your back almost 24/7, your living entity may have some business to do in his realm since he still has his own life. But he still can comes to you and be your guardian in his free time.

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Archangel Mason
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: We are Arcturian :)
My magical/paranormal name...: Sage Mason and Sadie Magnolia
Zodiac:

Thanks Aditya! R has just informed me whilst reading your response that he has plenty of free time, which is part of why he asked to be bound to me,lol! He says he chose me intentionally and partially because he wanted a "keeper" for a bit of a project and something good to do because he almost has too much free time! But yes, I can absolutely see what you mean, being that they are living their own lives in their respective realms the entity would be more present at certain times than others. I have to say though, that I've noticed that when R is present in my environment it's an unmistakably strong energy that cannot be confused with any of my other spirit family members! Thanks for the delicious tidbits of information you provided for my mind to chew on,lol! I really appreciate your insight!

1ht Love and Light!
Our spirit family currently consists of:
3 Court winds, 2 Cherubs, 2 Tampi, 4 different faeries, 1 Unicorn, 2 Pegasus, 1 Chinese fox, 1 Arkan sonney, 2 Leprechauns, 3 Merfolk, 2 Ichthyocentaurs, 4 Immortal Goddesses, 1 Immortal God, 2 Blue dragons, 1 Chinese teacher dragon, 1 Nalsy dragon, 4 Gnomes, 1 Maiden,1 Idelkyth elf, 4 Marid djinn, 2 Volkh, 2 Krendarkar packs, 2 Psy vampires, 2 Wraiths, 1 Lubba, 3 unbound human children, and 1 unbound Nowhere Man!
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

You're very welcome!! ^^ And wow thz for your respond too! It really fascinates me. How did he inform you about that anyway? Seems like he's a pretty talkative courtwind angel!

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath

Return to “Angels”