neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby heypanda » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:14 pm

I tried the copper banishment with a bracelet and it didn't work.

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:15 pm

I also tried a holding cross and a rosary, and those items actually made it worse, and I didn't do or say anything.

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Krowe said it was a parasite and got rid of it, but it returned the next day (today). This is what I've been saying, it will leave when I do a ritual then returns the next day.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby ☆Aytide☆ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:19 pm

Then it must be exterminated I guess

“I address you all tonight for who you truly are: wizards, mermaids, travelers, adventurers, and magicians. You are the true dreamers.”
― Brian Selznick, The Invention of Hugo Cabret

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Postby Aurum » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:20 pm

I would listen to doom_star898, it seems like you are giving whoever it is that is bothering you all this power over you. Become apathetic, don't give this thing any attention. Or laugh at it, see it as something completely ridiculous. Take back your power, It's your space, you are in control of it.

Also, people complain how it is so difficult to find spells here. Just write your own spells, all you need is will, intent and concentration.

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:21 pm

I haven't heard from Krowe again today. She said she put a shield around me and my home. But it returned all the same.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Postby Aurum » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:26 pm

Another thing to do could be to try to change the atmosphere of the house you're living in, or at least your room. Let some fresh air in, as well as sunlight. Listen to some mantras from youtube... there are many things you could do.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL

Postby FenOL » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:49 pm

heypanda wrote:Krowe said it was a parasite and got rid of it, but it returned the next day (today). This is what I've been saying, it will leave when I do a ritual then returns the next day.

Kill it.

Not many practitioners want to do it tho.

I'm very lucky to have friend who willing as far to kill an evil spirit that attacked me before. Evil spirits/parasite tend to going back to us even after being banished, if we do not have a proper protection.

And even after my friend kill the evil spirit, I know their friends came to visit me and its terrified me.

My advice to you, is to stronger your mental.
I realize that any ritual will have no effect if you still scared and traumatized by that experience.
It takes a lot of my courage to build my own confidence and stronger my mental to protect my own self, and I can't figure it out without my spirits. But I can tell you how.

A simple effective protection is imagination, an imagination to close yourself from the world.
Imagine there is no door, no any gap that anyone can enter through it. It is okay even if you are alone. You are fine even if you are alone. The room you closed yourself inside is not scary, it's a calming place that you can enjoy all by yourself. Fill yourself with what makes you happy inside, whether you be a ninja or pirates, you can protect your village and dating your girl inside it. It's an amazing big or small room for your own self.

Just close yourself from the world, and that is the best protection I can tell to you. Whenever it attacked you, no need to panic. Go enter the room and be happy OwOv
Oh you can also imagine you banish the parasite with rasengan lol just imagine the parasite is thrown far away by the wind jutsu hehe

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect

CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby CerataPhthalma » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Consider: you delve into the spiritual. You are anxious about it, nervous about what will happen, excited to begin this journey. You devour information about spirits, about the paranormal, about the meta, and you dunk yourself headfirst into the "taboo" world of the weird.

You meditate. Your heart races. You swear you FEEL something--oh God, it's a spirit! It's touching you! You panic. You are being bothered, attacked. Your mind can't let go of all the stories you read, of all your expectations, of all your fears. You grab a rosary, something with extremely powerful connotations whether you are really religious or not. It gets worse. You feel like you are fighting the demon in the Exorcist, now. It just keeps coming back! Why won't it leave you alone??? Every little noise and sensation makes you jump. You lose sleep, which makes your mind all the more vulnerable to fear and flights of fancy.

Consider: this is all a product of your mind, which you have allowed to run wild. This is panic. This is terror, frustration, loss of control.

Regain your control. Like others have said, this is your body. Your space. In the physical world, you are more powerful than any spirit.

I speak as someone who has felt similar sensations, and realized it was only my automatic response to doing something New, of having read so many horror stories. Tell your mind that you are protected. Tell your mind there is no spirit there. Tell your mind to leave you the f*** alone and go to sleep. Breathe. Imagine yourself shielded by light and love.

This will work much better than anything another practitioner, especially a stranger, can do for you.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Zaman7 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:29 am

heypanda wrote:Krowe said it was a parasite and got rid of it, but it returned the next day (today). This is what I've been saying, it will leave when I do a ritual then returns the next day.

I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you. Ok I want to point you to the other practitioner who's prices are higher and she's good at what she does. She can even turn off your abilities which will dim your sensitivity. She did this to me when I was like you and she switched off mediumship, channeling, and bunch of others powers and my sensitivity decreased. I'm still trying to convince her to make me retrieve my abilities but she still thinks I'm not ready.

Anyway, I don't think I can link her website or her Etsy shop, but can I at least write her Etsy shop name here? Is it ok with the rules?? Darkwing? Mods?

Btw, she's against spirit keeping and doesn't believe in a lot of things being said here. So if you tell her, brace yourself as her answers might cause you discomfort.
You can tell her about your increasing sensitivity, how you started sensing unbounds, and maybe the story of your grandmother and explain how you feel mentally, physically, and emotionally.

And spirits who are bind by conjurers can hide themselves from other practitioners. Their bindings have shielding or protection so they don't make themselves known. So if you ask her about your Bronwyn angel, chances are she won't detect him/her and like I said she's not a fan of spirit keeping though she deals and summons entities if she desires.
But unbounds-yes she can detect easily as they roam freely with no binding contracts or shielding.

She detected so many it was frightening. They were the reason for my life's turmoil for over 15 years (sickness, bad luck, energy draining etc) She cleared my energy and still is healing the damage within me till this day.
So I think it's a good thing you found out about an unbound because god knows how long they've been there and the effect this have on your life.

I was like you exactly two years ago (can't believe it has been two years!) and I didn't know this particular practitioner so I had to do a lot of things on my own first and endure many things like heavy energy, heart palpation, the mental torment, fear of the unseen, crying for help but no one hears nor understands.
I understand what you are going through and I'll not try to convince you to stay on the spirit keeping path nor to be compassionate towards an unbound you don't want into your life and bind them. For me this is repulsive--to bind an unbound who has caused me fear and hardship.

Hang in there.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “What Went Wrong?”