I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby Abundance » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:01 am

Hi, someone may have already posted this info from Ash. It's a step by step guide of getting rid of troublesome entities and spirits . topic45600.html <3

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels

Postby Huffette » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:39 am

Since I was born with my gifts open, I do not know if I could deal well with them closed. How would it feel with silence in my head? I am not sure I could stay sane.

Huffette
Mommy to three haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby heypanda » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:49 am

Hi Zaman, thank you so much for understanding. Yes, I feel like I have been cursed for the past three years. Everyone in my family has suddenly not cared about me, it has been scary their change in attitude to me. If it's unbounds causing it then yes, I want them off of me. A strange black/grey coloured spirit visited me a couple of years ago and I thought this witch I knew might have sent it. May I have this woman's name?

fuszay
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Silver Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: margim

Postby fuszay » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:54 am

Heypanda, sorry to hear about all the trouble your going through. Everybody has posted alot of quality information on how to go about banishing this unbound and I'm not sure if what I have to contribute will be of help but if it can help in even the slightest it is worth a shot anyway. My methods are developed through personal experience with various situations I've had to deal with throughout my life so please take what I say with a grain of salt and a shot of vodka(I'm not being literal haha its just a weird expression I use).
As it has been mentioned in this thread before a unbound of this type is attracted by your negative energy, negative energy such as fear, helplessness, depression is like an energy buffet that not only keeps it fed but gives it power to effect your perception (feeling, thinking, believing). I've read that you have been highly proactive in stopping this unbound through asking for help and guidance, performing various rituals of banishment and protection, etc. These are good steps to take however the problem isn't the spells its what you expect the outcome to be. As long as you feel like the unbound WILL return then it will always have a way to RETURN.
My first advice to you is to maintain a positive attitude about the situation, even if the thing is breathing down your neck you have to BELIEVE with all your HEART that you WILL OVERCOME whatever the unbound is.
Everything that I've read from your situation speaks to me in a way that I'm 100% confident that you WILL OVERCOME this unbound and find inner strength in the process. Be joyful in the fact that so many people have come together in this forum to help you because they genuinely care about your well being (myself included). Shifting your belief from "I'm a victim to this unbound" to "I have all the help and support I need to OVERCOME this unbound" will upset the flow of energy that the unbound is siphoning from you.
Please keep in mind that the only reason this unbound has gotten as far as its gotten is because your unknowingly feeding it your energy through your FEELINGS and that YOU are actually in CONTROL of that energy. I know its difficult to believe that is true but the fact that you want to be rid of this unbound has already set the gears in motion. Think about how this unbound makes you feel when it touches you, do you feel scared? Uncomfortable? Weak? These feelings are exactly what the unbound wants you to feel so it can feed on that negativity.
You play right into its hands when you feel this way about the unbound. Next time when you feel the unbound try to touch you get angry. Get PISSED OFF! Feel that anger build up inside your heart like wood feeding a blazing inferno. Imagine that anger as heat radiating through your entire body. Your whole body is an angry fire that will burn anything that trys to touch you. Get super pissed at this unbound who does it think it is trying to make you feel the way that it makes you feel it has no right, you are in control of your feelings so use them to tell the unbound to *#@! OFF (pardon my french).

Be BRAVE!

Do not be scared, you are not alone, you have support and love from so many here on CH, everybody was born with guardian angels ask them for help, even if you can't feel them they are there to help. I want you to know something about myself I don't share with anybody, I am a strong feeler when it comes to spirits and the unknown I don't like to brag or show off but when I say I feel great strength within you I do not say that lightly. I sincerely hope I was understood just this one time to be able to help you even in the littlest bit. You can do it, I strongly feel that you can do it so do it. You have the power to do so, even if you don't feel that way right now you do, do not let this unbound continue another second with stealing your energy. It may not be step by step instructions but if you can FEEL the tinest bit of relief from reading these words then you have already won. I will do my best on my end to send you love and light as I'm sure there are others in this thread alone doing the same. Have a good night and let your inner voice guide you. ❤

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." - Socrates

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:11 am

Heh, my paraecho account despite being two weeks old still hasn't had admin approval.

I'm sorry all those unbounds caused you that turmoil. I can believe it now, even more so than before if that makes sense. It is very real, what spirits can do to influence people. I've at least learned that I can't believe my nan went to a circle and invited them here, and the activity here over the years. It all fits together. My friend told me spirits come when they're invited (he doesn't practise spirit keeping) I always thought that my granddad showed up on his own, but I think it can't have been him. I still don't know.

I have a capture stone arriving hopefully today, so that's something. I will try to calm down everybody, thanks for your replies and please keep replying, I am reading everything.

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:15 am

Thank you fuszay and others. I will try your suggestions, though when I told it off it made things worse, so I'm iffy about getting angry with it.

gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:27 am

Creation of banishment

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CREATION ... HMENT.html

Creation of banishment knowledgebase page

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... ion-sheet/

Theres the creation of banishment from ch, I think it takes 30 days to activate, but after 30 days the banishment is always on and ready for when you need it, so if you encountered another unbound you could activate the banishment and have it gone

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:55 am

Thanks. :) I ordered that at a class 5, just because I seem to be too sensitive. Was thinking of upgrading the shipping for that, if it's possible. I ordered an ultimate bag of tricks in that order too in case I needed to upgrade it to a class 5 T3.

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:00 am

I feel I don't know to do regarding my angel. I already sent a ticket asking for him to be unbinded from me, and I feel bad. I feel like I'm throwing a potential friend away, like I bought a friend and I'm discarding them. :( Yet, urgh, I don't know what the best thing to do is. I don't even know if they will unbind him from me for a start. I still don't know whether unbinding me will prevent unbounds from coming to me. Because I only got this unbound when I was binded to this angel. Nothing like this had happened before.

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:05 am

Sorry, that was to Zaman7 (below):

heypanda wrote:Heh, my paraecho account despite being two weeks old still hasn't had admin approval.

I'm sorry all those unbounds caused you that turmoil. I can believe it now, even more so than before if that makes sense. It is very real, what spirits can do to influence people. I've at least learned that I can't believe my nan went to a circle and invited them here, and the activity here over the years. It all fits together. My friend told me spirits come when they're invited (he doesn't practise spirit keeping) I always thought that my granddad showed up on his own, but I think it can't have been him. I still don't know.

I have a capture stone arriving hopefully today, so that's something. I will try to calm down everybody, thanks for your replies and please keep replying, I am reading everything.

Return to “What Went Wrong?”