I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

User avatar
gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 455
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:58 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:18 am

heypanda wrote:I feel I don't know to do regarding my angel. I already sent a ticket asking for him to be unbinded from me, and I feel bad. I feel like I'm throwing a potential friend away, like I bought a friend and I'm discarding them. :( Yet, urgh, I don't know what the best thing to do is. I don't even know if they will unbind him from me for a start. I still don't know whether unbinding me will prevent unbounds from coming to me. Because I only got this unbound when I was binded to this angel. Nothing like this had happened before.


If you are unsure of what to do regarding your Bronwyn angel then you could always send in another HD ticket and ask that they not unbind him/her yet and wait and see if your capture stone and other stuff remedy the problem....but its up to you, but unbounds will always be around, think how many deceased people/animals/angels/etc there is since the world began ...so there will always be unbounds around...thats why most spirit keepers have spells to keep unbounds out and have house rules for their spirit to keep unbounds out...,

Also for our spirits to help us with tasks , the keeper does have to actually bond with them



User avatar
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:29 pm
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby Zaman7 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:41 am

heypanda wrote:Hi Zaman, thank you so much for understanding. Yes, I feel like I have been cursed for the past three years. Everyone in my family has suddenly not cared about me, it has been scary their change in attitude to me. If it's unbounds causing it then yes, I want them off of me. A strange black/grey coloured spirit visited me a couple of years ago and I thought this witch I knew might have sent it. May I have this woman's name?


I still don't know whether I'm allowed to post the name here but here it goes. The shop's name is TheEmergencyPsychics
Write it in Etsy search bar and you'll find it. Then at Announcement section, you'll find her website with all the services as her Etsy account doesn't include everything due to Etsy's policies. Her name is Ammael.

I'm not sure what will be suitable for your situation so I think you better contact her first to explain your situation. Talk from the heart, this will help her understand your situation better and she's an empath so she'll connect to you strongly.
You'll find the email in About Us page at her website. You can also write to her at Etsy. I suggest both just in case she misses your email.

Ammael can do customized work and sometimes switches between one method to another. Regarding prices - talk to her about it and see if she offers layaway. I used to pay in full as I got each service so I wouldn't know.

It has been a journey with her and you have to be patient. I know you'd want it to all end and retrieve your old life back. Just remain positive, be strong, and trust the process.
I remember the first thing she did was confirming the existing of unbounds and me being haunted. Then she did exorcism which made me feel relieved. But my energy was out of balance and I had the effects of psychic attacks so we started with healing which included a lot of things at that time. And of course protection too.

Talk to Ammael and see what she'll suggest.


Image
Image
Image
Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

User avatar
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:29 pm
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby Zaman7 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:13 am

And yes unbounds have influence on us. I had unbound incubus and succubus and what they did was awful. They feed off of your energy, bring bad luck, they're jealous and possessive so they won't allow anyone near the person. I was so lonely for years and it seemed like everyone hated me including my own family. Everyone was cold and unbothered by my repetitive illness. I was also affected by unbounds attached to close family members.

Unbounds can come when invited but they can come as they please when they sense energies which interest them. I'm a strong empath and because I can sense, they can sense my energies as well.
Of course my brain wasn't comprehending sensing energies and all these stuff, I was not aware nor did I believe in anything. I didn't believe in the paranormal and the existence of spirits despite my upbringing so I was shut out from all of it. There were sparsely random occurrences throughout the years but I brushed them of as sleeping paralyze and hallucinations. So when I acknowledged the existence of spirits and my brain followed what my spirit and senses have been doing for years, things got worse.

Also, extreme sadness, fear, anxiety, depression can lower the energy and put a person in a low vibration which leave them an easy prey to unbounds.

There are "good" unbounds but they don't cause harm. They don't leave even if you tell them to, their energies can make you stay awake for hours, the head pressure is unbearable but they don't harm you. They want to deliver a message or come because they want to be with you or fulfill a role or they're ancestors but they don't attack or drain energies.
I'm protected but if I happen to sense unusual energies or I'm outside and can sense some spirits are present; I don't give it too much thought. I remain calm and continue what I was doing. I don't want to feed them with my energies by being fearful and anxious. It took a lot to learn this though lol


Image
Image
Image
Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

User avatar
heypanda
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 1:59 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby heypanda » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:30 am

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
heypanda wrote:I feel I don't know to do regarding my angel. I already sent a ticket asking for him to be unbinded from me, and I feel bad. I feel like I'm throwing a potential friend away, like I bought a friend and I'm discarding them. :( Yet, urgh, I don't know what the best thing to do is. I don't even know if they will unbind him from me for a start. I still don't know whether unbinding me will prevent unbounds from coming to me. Because I only got this unbound when I was binded to this angel. Nothing like this had happened before.


If you are unsure of what to do regarding your Bronwyn angel then you could always send in another HD ticket and ask that they not unbind him/her yet and wait and see if your capture stone and other stuff remedy the problem....but its up to you, but unbounds will always be around, think how many deceased people/animals/angels/etc there is since the world began ...so there will always be unbounds around...thats why most spirit keepers have spells to keep unbounds out and have house rules for their spirit to keep unbounds out...,

Also for our spirits to help us with tasks , the keeper does have to actually bond with them


I received a capture stone today, which I activated to always capture unbounds. I got another gemstone which was supposed to be protective but it arrived broken, I'm not sure if it will still be effective. I got a protective lifeline too. I happened to receive my angel too. I have sent CH another ticket closing my other one saying I wanted to think about it before unbinding my angel. Thanks again. It really helps to talk about this.



User avatar
gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 455
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:58 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:51 pm

heypanda wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
heypanda wrote:I feel I don't know to do regarding my angel. I already sent a ticket asking for him to be unbinded from me, and I feel bad. I feel like I'm throwing a potential friend away, like I bought a friend and I'm discarding them. :( Yet, urgh, I don't know what the best thing to do is. I don't even know if they will unbind him from me for a start. I still don't know whether unbinding me will prevent unbounds from coming to me. Because I only got this unbound when I was binded to this angel. Nothing like this had happened before.


If you are unsure of what to do regarding your Bronwyn angel then you could always send in another HD ticket and ask that they not unbind him/her yet and wait and see if your capture stone and other stuff remedy the problem....but its up to you, but unbounds will always be around, think how many deceased people/animals/angels/etc there is since the world began ...so there will always be unbounds around...thats why most spirit keepers have spells to keep unbounds out and have house rules for their spirit to keep unbounds out...,

Also for our spirits to help us with tasks , the keeper does have to actually bond with them


I received a capture stone today, which I activated to always capture unbounds. I got another gemstone which was supposed to be protective but it arrived broken, I'm not sure if it will still be effective. I got a protective lifeline too. I happened to receive my angel too. I have sent CH another ticket closing my other one saying I wanted to think about it before unbinding my angel. Thanks again. It really helps to talk about this.


Activate your capture stone and leave it running 24/7 to capture your unbounds...remember to "empty it" so that you get rid of whatever it has caught...

About your broken vessel....? send in a HD ticket and tell them it arrived broken (they will send a replacement)...or you could ask them to rebind the spell to you instead and then you have access to your spell without waiting any longer...

That's good that you want to give your Bronwyn.angel another chance....try bonding with him/her by including him her in your day, and give your Bronwyn angel some house rules, and include that no unbounds of any type are to be allowed in your home or near you and that its the angels task to remove them....

The capture stone should work.though, they are really good



User avatar
heypanda
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 1:59 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby heypanda » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:07 pm

I said the activation word twice for the capture stone while holding it, so I assume it's activated 24/7 (I used the one for 24/7 capturing). I will try bonding with my angel. He has been in the charging bag for about 3 hours.

His stone tingles, especially when I add the connecting stone. Gosh.



User avatar
gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 455
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:58 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:14 pm

heypanda wrote: I will try bonding with my angel. His stone tingles, especially when I add the connecting stone. Gosh.


How exciting for you both 1s 1tu 1h



User avatar
creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 14128
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:53 pm
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby creepyhollows » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:05 pm

There are some important notes for this entire situation:

#1 - None of this is your fault. Unbounds are everywhere all the time and they can impact anyone whether they are into the paranormal or not. Unbound spirits or unbound entities can appear and disappear at their own will & the only measure you can take against it is being proactive with unbound protection.

#2 - Never make decisions in the heat of the moment. A Bronwyn Angel isn't going to attack you or terrify you or harass you. They are White Arts and all White Arts entities are peaceful and governed by a higher power of positive energy. If anything, at this point, your Bronwyn Angel would be guiding you and helping you through this troublesome time in your life.

#3 - You have the power. You do not want to give into paranoia or anxiety because for some unbounds this only feeds their ability to influence you. The stronger you remain and the more confident you are in your actions the greater sway you hold.

You certainly need to work with your Capture Stone and any unbound protection you have. You certainly need to verbally revoke any permission for the unbound to be with you. I would also recommend following Ash's Ultimate in Protection as well because at this point you will definitely want to cleanse your space after the unbound is gone and enforce protective measures.


De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

User avatar
WolfKnight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:07 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: White Wraith

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby WolfKnight » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:24 pm

@heypanda as I said on the other if you saw it or not. Should you be worried about 'unbounds' I highly recommend you try asking the Enochian immortal(s) known as The Powers for help though I have yet any experience with them yet, but it is their job to protect you from harm by unbounds from what I've read/researched. So they would be more dedicated to helping you with that, you should appreciate the ability you have, because everything has its positives.



User avatar
heypanda
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 1:59 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby heypanda » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:39 pm

ServantofJustice wrote:@heypanda as I said on the other if you saw it or not. Should you be worried about 'unbounds' I highly recommend you try asking the Enochian immortal(s) known as The Powers for help though I have yet any experience with them yet, but it is their job to protect you from harm by unbounds from what I've read/researched. So they would be more dedicated to helping you with that, you should appreciate the ability you have, because everything has its positives.


Do you mean the custom conjuration of the Enochian angels, The Powers? I can see a listing for it. I have been iffy I admit to buying DA spirits because they are a responsibility and I'm not sure if I can handle them or not.

I don't mean that I don't want to, it's not that at all. For instance, I would love a Djinn. But, I don't know about buying a DA spirit, even if custom conjured, if I wouldn't be able to handle them. It's a tough one, because DA spirits would help with protection.

I guess what I'm saying is, I would like advice on how to do it, and advice on what preparation you have to do to keep a DA spirit.




Return to “What Went Wrong?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests